Trump's Betsy DeVos has $40 Million Yacht Vandalized And Set Assail

Nia88, O Shit, I forgot that Ocasio Cortez got her degree in International Relations like.. sort of like, like a 'foreign', like policy, like, 'in-so-far as', 'as if', ""such as"".. from BU, Mass... ROTFL!
Cody on Twitter (it's a video boys)...

Sheite... I'm sorry I was confusing her with the other one... 'two pees in a pod & all'... different wigs. Sorry y'all! Again, the corect video is at the 50 sec. to 1 min. mark... (but she's a hot chick... so watch it all) lol~

So which one is better versed on "international relations" ...???

Not trying to 'hate on either women here' (they are both WAY, WAY prettier and more 'pageantesque' than myself & I'm a little envious of them & my bygone 20's...) lol... My only gripe is that they might not have (collectively) enough 'grey matter' between their ears to figure out where the Israelli / US embassy has "migrated" to... :) lol

Where did Crooked Donnie learn his international relations?

From dealing with governments all over the world to do business.

Where did failed former President Barack Hussein Obama learn his international relations? ACORN meetings?

Sad to hear

Such a fine public servant

Not finer than Maxine Waters or Nancy Pelosi. ....or so many other Demrats public servants :04:
If they have a $40 million yacht, you can set it free

Maybe do $5000 damage
DeVos' $40 million yacht vandalized at Huron dock

$40 million for a boat on the Great Lakes.....:lol:

I take it you're aware that the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico can be reached from our Great Lakes. There are several routes.

If I ever had $40 Million, I would use it as collateral to borrow another $40 Million and buy an $80 Million yacht because ...

Screen-shot-2013-05-02-at-4.19.13-PM-1024x574.png

Yachts are awesome.
I would rather have one good relationship than sloppy seconds, thirds and fourths.

1*YwzjmYkrqyjkW-HzbXOEFw.jpeg
I know. You don't get it. Your kind never does.

I seriously doubt it is 'the left' doing this vandalism. Why do you assume the vandal is a leftie? But whoever it is should be called out as a lowlife by all IMHO. It is the same with the Trump Hollywood star vandal. Things like this always say a lot more about the character (or lack thereof) of the thug than the object of their malice.

Surely you jest!

Vandalism from the far left.

Antifa-Violence-M.jpg
More like LIES from the Fascist Right!!!
All the Fascist lying scum Right have is phoyoshop!

antifa-or-greece.jpg

Same Antifa person.

Antifa activists say violence is necessary
BY KATIE BO WILLIAMS - 09/14/17 06:30 AM EDT

Anti-fascist activists, or “antifa,” increasingly mobilized in the wake of President Trump’s election, are unapologetic about what they describe as the necessary use of violence to combat authoritarianism.

Antifa activists say violence is necessary
What does that have to do with you posting doctored photos ?

Nia88, O Shit, I forgot that Ocasio Cortez got her degree in International Relations like.. sort of like, like a 'foreign', like policy, like, 'in-so-far as', 'as if', ""such as"".. from BU, Mass... ROTFL!

Sheite... I'm sorry I was confusing her with the other one... 'two pees in a pod & all'... different wigs. Sorry y'all! Again, the corect video is at the 50 sec. to 1 min. mark... (but she's a hot chick... so watch it all) lol~

Not trying to 'hate on either women here' (they are both WAY, WAY prettier and more 'pageantesque' than myself & I'm a little envious of them & my bygone 20's...) lol... My only gripe is that they might not have (collectively) enough 'grey matter' between their ears to figure out where the Israelli / US embassy has "migrated" to... :) lol

Where did failed former President Barack Hussein Obama learn his international relations? ACORN meetings?

The Great Obama actually travelled the world and met with world leaders. He also served as a US Senator rather than a reality TV star and Beauty Pageant operator

Honey, all the Democrats here live in the gated communities.
Not quite the first shot in the coming civil war but a step along the way.

First vandalism.

Then arson.

Then ambush murders.

Care to deny that's the path?
That’s why your masters live in gated communities and have extra police patrolling their neighborhoods

Last edited:

The Great Obama actually travelled the world and met with world leaders. He also served as a US Senator rather than a reality TV star and Beauty Pageant operator

Not only met with leaders but talked to them, sometimes more or less as an aside as in, “...tell Vlady I’ll have more flexibility after the election...”

Straight out of the book, How to Negotiate Like a Putz!

Rightttt......
No
Man Who Attacked GOP Politicians Was A Bernie Supporter With A Violent History | HuffPost
Neighbor who attacked Rand Paul sentenced to 30 days in prison
Ugly, bloody scenes in San Jose as protesters attack Trump supporters outside rally
Elizabeth Warren supporter arrested after allegedly assaulting US Senate challenger
Lawmaker’s son sentenced for slashing tires

Not quite the first shot in the coming civil war but a step along the way.

First vandalism.

Then arson.

Then ambush murders.

Care to deny that's the path?

care to deny that twisted trumptards are the ones behind this stuff just to create headlines. what did betsy devious REALLY lose today? nothing.

look who has something to gain by the headline as evidence by your rabid post

:eusa_think:

yes i care to deny the path you rabidly assign to your American "enemies"

sounds like y'all are fixing for the destruction you project

Not only met with leaders but talked to them, sometimes more or less as an aside as in, “...tell Vlady I’ll have more flexibility after the election...”

Straight out of the book, How to Negotiate Like a Putz!

Obama was stating the obvious in an election year

if you are inspired by Crazy Betsy, you are probably the kind of person who got inspired by your high school principal

When did he meet with world leaders before he ran for President?

He served as a US Senator for 154 days before running for President. Here is what failed former President Barack Husseini Obama had to say about his experience at that point. A statement which turned out to be oh, so true!

When did he meet with world leaders before he ran for President?

He served as a US Senator for 154 days before running for President. Here is what failed former President Barack Husseini Obama had to say about his experience at that point. A statement which turned out to be oh, so true!

The Great Obama spent four years as a US Senator
Crooked Donnie spent six years doing reality TV and barging in to women’s dressing rooms

Crooked Donnie spent six years doing reality TV and barging in to women’s dressing rooms

He worked as a US Senator 154 days before starting his run for President. Further, Senator's do nothing, whatsoever, to prepare themselves for President.

If President Donald Trump is so poorly prepared, how in the world is he doing so great?

He worked as a US Senator 154 days before starting his run for President. Further, Senator's do nothing, whatsoever, to prepare themselves for President.

If President Donald Trump is so poorly prepared, how in the world is he doing so great?
Which means.......nothing

If Crooked Donnie is so well prepared, why did he sell out the US in front of Putin?

Forum List

Back