Trumps biggest and most meaningful accomplishment?

In my opinion it was defeating Hillary. Truly a disaster averted.
Our country would have been emensely better off with HIllary as President

Hopefully we can mitigate the damages of President Trump

Yep, marching toward world government and our country would have very little growth with higher taxes and more costly regulations that stifle that growth.
No we would just be barley limping along with Hillary as President.
You are not pulling out New World Odor crap are you?
HIllary could have just as easy continued the Obama economy without a harmful tax cut for the wealthy

What "Obama economy"? 1.5 or 2% GDP is economic growth?

Are you effing serious? You do know that Obama has the singular distinction of being the only President to not have even a whole year of 3% GDP growth, right? The average GDP growth during his two terms was only 1.48%.

How is that an "economy"?

what damages? i can understand not liking some of his policies, or hell, even all. but what "damages" are we needing to fix?

The damage to RW's sensibilities
the right wing are not the ones:
1) wearing pussy hats
2) screaming at the sky
3) holding NOT MY PRESIDENT rallies...

Yep, marching toward world government and our country would have very little growth with higher taxes and more costly regulations that stifle that growth.
HIllary could have just as easy continued the Obama economy without a harmful tax cut for the wealthy

I said world government not new world order.
Don't put words out that was not said.

It's higher taxes on rich that causes them to leave, losing those tax dollars.
Just look at France.
The tax cuts was for everyone not just the rich.

what damages? i can understand not liking some of his policies, or hell, even all. but what "damages" are we needing to fix?

1) wearing pussy hats
2) screaming at the sky

I was talking about the poster - rightwinger

He'll have more after the midterms but to date, beating Hillary has been his biggest achievement. Had that not happened we would be in deep shit by now.
True. However, step one was beating the experienced Republican field for the nomination. That was the ballgame because none of the others would have beaten the Hildebeast IMO and our country would be circling the drain right now.

1) wearing pussy hats
2) screaming at the sky

I was talking about the poster - rightwinger
ah - sorry. when people are just parakeeting things i tend to put them on ignore.

my bad.

Whereas Hillary was far more qualified to lead the nation than anyone else in both fields, we would have continued with the Right Wing gridlock in Congress unless Dems. retook the House/Senate.
Doing so was almost a guarantee, as they gained seats in both houses despite Hillary's loss. In fact, they should have had nice majorities if specific demographics bothered to vote.

Whereas Hillary was far more qualified to lead the nation than anyone else in both fields, we would have continued with the Right Wing gridlock in Congress unless Dems. retook the House/Senate.
Doing so was almost a guarantee, as they gained seats in both houses despite Hillary's loss. In fact, they should have had nice majorities if specific demographics bothered to vote.

Name one thing the old bitch has ever accomplished....if she wasn't married to Bubba nobody would have ever heard of the old crow

Just my opinion, which could never be proven. I don't think enough people voted FOR Trump to elect him. However, he greatly benefited from the Democrats nominating the worst possible candidate they could have come up with. A large number of votes Trump received were not necessarily for him, but were in fact votes against Clinton, enough said votes to put him over the top. I don't believe winning the election was a major accomplishment. It was more of a forfeit.

Glad you asked

Relinquishing our authority as leader of the free world, empowering Putin, destroying global alliances, destroying our global reputation, eroding environmental and worker protections

Name one thing the old bitch has ever accomplished....if she wasn't married to Bubba nobody would have ever heard of the old crow
She repaired the tattered US global reputation destroyed by President Bush

Exposing The Corruption in The Obama Administration especially with regards to The FBI, DOJ, and The DNC, Obama, Clinton Collusion with Russia to obtain KGB Propaganda from Putin in the hopes they could win the election by playing dirty politics, and then remove a duly elected president using the same material and methodology.

Think how many times Obama and Clinton sold out America to our enemies for a profit, and then imagine her continuing on that same path for another 4 years, and one can only imagine how bad America would be under her leadership.

Think how many times Obama and Clinton sold out America to our enemies for a profit, and then imagine her continuing on that same path for another 4 years, and one can only imagine how bad America would be under her leadership.
Let me count........

Ummmmm....Never

Forum List

Back