Trumps biggest and most meaningful accomplishment?

In my opinion it was defeating Hillary. Truly a disaster averted.
Our country would have been emensely better off with HIllary as President

Hopefully we can mitigate the damages of President Trump
Whereas Hillary was far more qualified to lead the nation than anyone else in both fields, we would have continued with the Right Wing gridlock in Congress unless Dems. retook the House/Senate.
Doing so was almost a guarantee, as they gained seats in both houses despite Hillary's loss. In fact, they should have had nice majorities if specific demographics bothered to vote.

Name one thing the old bitch has ever accomplished....if she wasn't married to Bubba nobody would have ever heard of the old crow
She repaired the tattered US global reputation destroyed by President Bush
well she got well paid to do that, so...

Many who met with Clinton as secretary of state donated to foundation

Unraveling the MSM.

Exposing them all as propaganda artists.
You mean attacking the free press.

Yea...wonderful "accomplishment"
gee. i missed your outrage at obama doing it to fox and pretty much ANY journalist who didn't give him glowing reviews.
What exactly did Obama do to Fox, Mr. Whatabout?
oh good god. so you're gonna play the ostrich now that you've said something stupid.

move along now.

add counting to the list of things you can't do
That was a low blow, but RW left himself wide open, so....

maxresdefault.jpg

:lol:

It's hard to pick since TRUMP has accomplished so much in 2 years. I'll go with his SCOTUS appointments, specifically Kavanaugh, I think any other republican POTUS would have caved and pulled the nomination.

People need to realize TRUMP is able to accomplish the things other presidents have promised but failed to do because he is not phased by negative press.

Whereas Hillary was far more qualified to lead the nation than anyone else in both fields, we would have continued with the Right Wing gridlock in Congress unless Dems. retook the House/Senate.
Doing so was almost a guarantee, as they gained seats in both houses despite Hillary's loss. In fact, they should have had nice majorities if specific demographics bothered to vote.

Name one thing the old bitch has ever accomplished....if she wasn't married to Bubba nobody would have ever heard of the old crow

SHE got nothing in terms of personal gain from the Clinton Foundation

Oh and by the way...Jerome Corsi...the originator of that particular line of bullshit has just been identified as one of the conduits between wikileaks the Russians and the Trump campaign

SHE got nothing in terms of personal gain from the Clinton Foundation

Oh and by the way...Jerome Corsi...the originator of that particular line of bullshit has just been identified as one of the conduits between wikileaks the Russians and the Trump campaign
heh - glad you're worried about "whataboutism". :)

and yea, she gets nothing from the foundation.

ha ha bwa ha.

so tell me how she went from being broke when they first left the whitehouse to having all the money they have now. i'd LOVE to see THOSE taxes now...

so tell me how she went from being broke when they first left the whitehouse to having all the money they have now. i'd LOVE to see THOSE taxes now...

Speaking fees and book deals genius...and her taxes HAVE been provided.

Trump's have not.

Why is that again?

ah 3% growth too much
keeping terrorists out of the country, too mean
deporting MS13 gang members, you'd rather they rape and kill more teen girls?
In what way would the country have been better? (other than social justice propaganda, he has no answer)

Trump's have not.

Why is that again?
Yep. They made their money by speaking engagements. Obama made money from book deals, and then he put his money into treasuries when he was POTUS. A true patriot. We won't see trump's tax returns, because then we'd know who his creditors are.

Trump's have not.

Why is that again?
Yep. They made their money by speaking engagements. Obama made money from book deals, and then he put his money into treasuries when he was POTUS. A true patriot. We won't see trump's tax returns, because then we'd know who his creditors are.

You won't see Trump's tax returns because Harry Reid lied about Romney's and said latter he was glad he did it..

Do you see now how the world works now?

Don't play games and it won't come back to bite you in the ass.

So far I'd have to give him an incomplete. Waiting to see how these tariffs work out and the result of his less publicized effort concerning lowering medical prescription costs (its been mentioned on NPR). Very disappointed in his raising the annual deficit, but depending on how 2019's budget goes I'm willing to give him a 1st year mulligan. Bottom line is I believe the prescription drug thing could be bigly, a home run for him if he can scale back their costs.

So far I'd have to give him an incomplete. Waiting to see how these tariffs work out and the result of his less publicized effort concerning lowering medical prescription costs (its been mentioned on NPR). Very disappointed in his raising the annual deficit, but depending on how 2019's budget goes I'm willing to give him a 1st year mulligan. Bottom line is I believe the prescription drug thing could be bigly, a home run for him if he can scale back their costs.
Keeping Hillary out of the presidency is far from an incomplete. Getting two non liberal judges is far from an incomplete.
Not getting your own personal handout is not the qualification for an incomplete lol

Forum List

Back