Trumps blame Biden for China instead of Republicans

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Trump is going after Biden's record in voting for trade status with China. Yet it was made permanent in 2001 by George W Bush after over 6 years of Republican Congresses.

Look at any vote that favored trade to be open with China that Biden voted yes, you will see a lot of long time Republicans making the same vote.

He blames Biden when we lost one third of our manufacturing jobs under the Bush administration.

Trump lies & claim our trade deficit with China is 500 billion. It has never been that high.

A trade deficit is not a loss. I have a $1400 trade deficit with my electric company,. Those assdfucks!!!!

China did not steal our jobs. Corporate America gave those jobs to China when they opt to buy from China instead of US companies.

China did not steal our technology, corporate America gave it to them when they sent drgs & technical details to get their parts made in China. They hired US experts to show them how to do it.

Trump & Ivanka sent jobs to China to make their crap.

Trump's tariffs have backfired and bankrupted farmers & hurt US manufacturing.

His attempts to blame Biden for China may dupe his uninformed , uneducated base but will do little outside that group.

Trump is going after Biden's record in voting for trade status with China. Yet it was made permanent in 2001 by George W Bush after over 6 years of Republican Congresses.

Look at any vote that favored trade to be open with China that Biden voted yes, you will see a lot of long time Republicans making the same vote.

He blames Biden when we lost one third of our manufacturing jobs under the Bush administration.

Trump lies & claim our trade deficit with China is 500 billion. It has never been that high.

A trade deficit is not a loss. I have a $1400 trade deficit with my electric company,. Those assdfucks!!!!

China did not steal our jobs. Corporate America gave those jobs to China when they opt to buy from China instead of US companies.

China did not steal our technology, corporate America gave it to them when they sent drgs & technical details to get their parts made in China. They hired US experts to show them how to do it.

His attempts to blame Biden for China may dupe his uninformed , uneducated base but will do little outside that group.
Yes, those old Republicans were also responsible for China.

Are they running for President now? Nope, just old Joe.

President Trump successfully changed the GOP to be anti-CCP.

Yet he ask for China to help him get elected...

They sit in Congress & you stupid fucks keep electing them. Just like you voted to re-elect Bush in 2004.

"Free Trade" with China is a long standing, deeply entrenched policy, that Trump ran on fixing.

Biden is part of that status qou.

Yes, the GOP was too. That is why the GOP voters, went with the outsider instead of who the leadership wanted.

Now that that is settled, do you want to try to defend Biden's record based on his issues and their actual results?

They sit in Congress & you stupid fucks keep electing them. Just like you voted to re-elect Bush in 2004.
And you and others keep electing the likes of Biden, Bernie and Pelosi. So explain why you are not just as upset that the same are being elected by you and yours.

"Free Trade" with China is a long standing, deeply entrenched policy, that Trump ran on fixing.

Yes, the GOP was too. That is why the GOP voters, went with the outsider instead of who the leadership wanted.

Now that that is settled, do you want to try to defend Biden's record based on his issues and their actual results?
When has Biden been president?

Wrong. We kicked the pro-free-trade-with-China candidates to the curb in 2016 and nominated the Donald.

Excellent point, we bitch slapped the GOP traitors who sold us out to China and elected Trump president. Without any help from those establishment GOP assholes I might add. Dems on the other hand are still in bed with China selling our jobs to China to get rich. The Bidens for example.

Both parties ignored the threat China was becoming for decades Trump is at least trying to change that I suspect Biden would just go back to what we had before.

Both parties ignored the threat China was becoming for decades Trump is at least trying to change that I suspect Biden would just go back to what we had before.

Agreed. Which is why it is a matter of serious political discussion. You support the status quo on trade? Vote Biden. You want change? VOTE Trump.

Go for it. Aree you going to defend Trump's? How about you defend his more than doubling the deficit before the virus.

Forum List

Back