Trumps bogus "assassination" .

North Carolina state voting records list Ryan Wesley Routh, 58, as unaffiliated, and other public filings and his chaotic writings online reveal a complicated political history.​

He registered as a democrat which would allow him to vote in local elections for democrats.

Another September 15 post on Threads, which garnered thousands of interactions, offered a different view: "MAGA's can try to spin this all they want, but Ryan Wesley Routh (today’s shooter) is a Republican and voted for Trump in 2016."

clear statement

Since he became a Ukraine junkie who know whom he voted for in 2020

North Carolina state voting records list Ryan Wesley Routh, 58, as unaffiliated, and other public filings and his chaotic writings online reveal a complicated political history.​

"Ryan Wesley Routh, a democrat from North Carolina who moved to Maui to work with FEMA building shacks," says a September 15, 2024 X post. "This falls on the entire democrat party, the media, and the elites who push for more fighting in Ukraine instead of peace."

He posted that he voted for trump in 2016

He shifted from being a republican to a democrat and back and forth based on whatever set him off.

Bottom line he never shot at Trump and his mental evaluation will be (Crazy) no affiliation but still able to have weapons.

yeah that " guns for all mentality" by republicans is problematic now

Last edited:
Hes obviously not right in the head. This Ukraine thing is delusional. Of course that is if it is genuine. It is likely team trump sent him to Ukraine to dixcredit the Ukranians befor e trump pulle the plug and gave them oney to pitin. Oswald moscow tick.

The long time trump fan agreed to be a part of the plan to support trump. He then registered as a dem at the last minute in a crude attmpt to shift the narrative.

And of course there is JD Catlady, He has just admitted inventing stories in order to rile his bumpkin base. I reckon Catlady is the "brains" behind this.

There is no depth to which these characters wont sink. I look forward to the movie coming out. An instant comedy classic. Bigly.
Yet he clearly states in a post that he voted for Trump in 2016

Another September 15 post on Threads, which garnered thousands of interactions, offered a different view: "MAGA's can try to spin this all they want, but Ryan Wesley Routh (today’s shooter) is a Republican and voted for Trump in 2016."

But voter registration data from the North Carolina State Board of Elections show he is registered as an unaffiliated -- or independent -- voter who most recently cast an in-person ballot during the 2024 Democratic primary election.

Routh has a criminal record that dates back

Patrick Gannon, public information director for the North Carolina State Board of Elections, told AFP in an email that Routh originally registered in 1988 as a Democrat but changed his party to unaffiliated in 2002. He was removed from the rolls in 2003 following a felony conviction, re-registered in 2005 as an unaffiliated voter, then removed again in 2010 after another felony conviction, Gannon said.

@realDonaldTrump
While you were my choice in 2106, I and the world hoped that president Trump would be different and better than the candidate, but we all were greatly disappointment and it seems you are getting worse and devolving; are you retarded; I will be glad when you gone

So was a trump support but changed his mind about him according this post on X

Still the guy was mentally unbalanced

archived X post below

4:56 AM · Jun 11, 2020

Hes obviously not right in the head. This Ukraine thing is delusional. Of course that is if it is genuine. It is likely team trump sent him to Ukraine to dixcredit the Ukranians befor e trump pulle the plug and gave them oney to pitin. Oswald moscow tick.

The long time trump fan agreed to be a part of the plan to support trump. He then registered as a dem at the last minute in a crude attmpt to shift the narrative.

And of course there is JD Catlady, He has just admitted inventing stories in order to rile his bumpkin base. I reckon Catlady is the "brains" behind this.

There is no depth to which these characters wont sink. I look forward to the movie coming out. An instant comedy classic. Bigly.

It is clear from his X post that he did vote for Trump in 2016 but saw Trump inadequacies and did not vote for him in 2020. He quickly realized in his unbalanced state that Trump had a man crush with Putin.

Also he had a thing with Ukraine and I guess did not like the Soviet aggression and when Trump failed to curb it he then jumped ship. Yet with his post he liked the MAGA concept in the beginning but it failed to live up to the hype.

Last edited:
Yet he clearly states in a post that he voted for Trump in 2016

But voter registration data from the North Carolina State Board of Elections show he is registered as an unaffiliated -- or independent -- voter who most recently cast an in-person ballot during the 2024 Democratic primary election.

Routh has a criminal record that dates back

Patrick Gannon, public information director for the North Carolina State Board of Elections, told AFP in an email that Routh originally registered in 1988 as a Democrat but changed his party to unaffiliated in 2002. He was removed from the rolls in 2003 following a felony conviction, re-registered in 2005 as an unaffiliated voter, then removed again in 2010 after another felony conviction, Gannon said.

@realDonaldTrump
While you were my choice in 2106, I and the world hoped that president Trump would be different and better than the candidate, but we all were greatly disappointment and it seems you are getting worse and devolving; are you retarded; I will be glad when you gone

So was a trump support but changed his mind about him according this post on X

Still the guy was mentally unbalanced

archived X post below

4:56 AM · Jun 11, 2020
Hes just a patsy

You guys try to make fun of blacks because 90 of them vote Democratic but they are actually voting for the right party.

If it weren't for Republican white pride racism, what reason would white men have for voting Republican? Besides guns and gays I mean.
The fuck are you babbling about? What does this hate to do with blacks? Shooters are deranged white liberals. Blacks don’t hate Trump as much as you losers do.

Forum List

Back