Will Economy be the primary driver for voters?

More than a billion.

If I own a meat packing plant, I am paying more for heat, refrigeration, electricity and transportation. Significantly more and those costs are passed on to the distributors and they to the supermarkets. Has your heating and cooling bill not increased? Mine has. Now multiply all that by 1000s. You don’t know basic lending or Econ. I lend Money. Do you!?

No

STFU
You are fucktarded. The ENTIRE energy industry is 6% of economy. Energy prices are up 29% since 2019 in five years. So even without wage increases you'd see a 2% price increase from energy (6% X 29%) and that is over 5 years. Its about half a percent a year. But guess what? Wages are up 25% since 2019 so relative to income is up about one half of one quarter percent.

You might be as dumb as Nostradumbass and I thought that was impossible.

What's driving the US economy? Bidenomics:

1726605546910.png

You are fucktarded. The ENTIRE energy industry is 6% of economy. Energy prices are up 29% since 2019 in five years. So even without wage increases you'd see a 2% price increase from energy (6% X 29%) and that is over 5 years. Its about half a percent a year. But guess what? Wages are up 25% since 2019 so relative to income is up about one half of one quarter percent.

You might be as dumb as Nostradumbass and I thought that was impossible.
Whose wages are up 25%? What is this pie in the sky number? You don’t know basic Econ and you have never lent a penny in your life. 29% is ridiculously high

Whose wages are up 25%? What is this pie in the sky number? You don’t know basic Econ and you have never lent a penny in your life. 29% is ridiculously high
Wages are now up more than prices since Biden came into office.

Wages shot up in 2020 under Trump leading to inflation in 2021 making it look like it was a Biden administration issue and the public was happy to blame him. No longer though:

It’s official: America’s real wages are up under Biden-Harris (thehill.com)

With inflation easing, the wages of working-class Americans are finally moving into the plus column. Average hourly pay for production and nonsupervisory workers — who make up four-fifths of employees — hit $30.27 in August, according to the latest report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

According to my organization’s analysis, working-class Americans’ wages, adjusted for inflation, have just edged higher than they were on Election Day, 2020. The average working-class American can now answer “Yes” to the question, “Are you better off now than you were under Donald Trump?”

That’s obviously important for political symbolism. But the milestone for real wages also explains a lot about why Americans have felt so badly oppressed by inflation up to now. The price of food and housing matters, but they matter more if price increases exceed wage gains.

Part of the reason President Biden’s campaign was fighting an economic headwind was the drop in average real wages in 2021 and 2022 due to the burst of inflation. No wonder voters didn’t trust Biden on the economy, despite the low unemployment rate and strong GDP growth.

Wages are now up more than prices since Biden came into office.

Wages shot up in 2020 under Trump leading to inflation in 2021 making it look like it was a Biden administration issue and the public was happy to blame him. No longer though:

It’s official: America’s real wages are up under Biden-Harris (thehill.com)

With inflation easing, the wages of working-class Americans are finally moving into the plus column. Average hourly pay for production and nonsupervisory workers — who make up four-fifths of employees — hit $30.27 in August, according to the latest report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

According to my organization’s analysis, working-class Americans’ wages, adjusted for inflation, have just edged higher than they were on Election Day, 2020. The average working-class American can now answer “Yes” to the question, “Are you better off now than you were under Donald Trump?”

That’s obviously important for political symbolism. But the milestone for real wages also explains a lot about why Americans have felt so badly oppressed by inflation up to now. The price of food and housing matters, but they matter more if price increases exceed wage gains.

Part of the reason President Biden’s campaign was fighting an economic headwind was the drop in average real wages in 2021 and 2022 due to the burst of inflation. No wonder voters didn’t trust Biden on the economy, despite the low unemployment rate and strong GDP growth.
OMG more propaganda. You wealthy elites are so out of touch with reality

Listen, your telemarketing job trying to sell timeshares isn’t high finance fucktard. You still think energy prices drove a lot of inflation and don’t even realize that we are more energy independent than we have ever been. We produce so much energy that gas and prices are plummeting. Shortly you are going to see energy companies cut back because they are going broke from such low prices. LNG liquids have been negatively priced 5 days this year… that only happened one day under trump and everyone panicked. Prices are low and falling.

OMG more propaganda. You wealthy elites are so out of touch with reality

You never discuss actual facts. You are all emotion. That’s probably why you left for a while.. emotion. Try facts.

Listen, your telemarketing job trying to sell timeshares isn’t high finance fucktard. You still think energy prices drove a lot of inflation and don’t even realize that we are more energy independent than we have ever been. We produce so much energy that gas and prices are plummeting. Shortly you are going to see energy companies cut back because they are going broke from such low prices. LNG liquids have been negatively priced 5 days this year… that only happened one day under trump and everyone panicked. Prices are low and falling.
You know that’s not what I do. When you’re ready to converse like an adult, ping me.

You never discuss actual facts. You are all emotion. That’s probably why you left for a while.. emotion. Try facts.
Showed you facts. I work in facts. Did you even read the article? My goodness. You’re wealthy with a trophy wife and out of touch with reality.

Forum List

Back