Trumps Bond $200,000, Whole New Set Of Restrictions Imposed

1692710089227.png

I'd be contemptuous towards it too if I were Trump given the way it's been manipulated against him and others within his sphere.

Free men should be contemptuous of bad law and even more so against Lawfare.

A sheep like yourself would not understand.
Thread.

Nope. Democrats find votes everywhere when there's a recount.
Yet amazingly they stopped looking in 2020 when the GOP gained seats in the House and again in 2022 when the GOP took the House leadership.

Care to try to explain that?

Yet amazingly they stopped looking in 2020 when the GOP gained seats in the House and again in 2022 when the GOP took the House leadership.

Care to try to explain that?
Try the recounts in close elections. Every time there's a recount democrats find votes. Amazing, huh.

Try the recounts in close elections. Every time there's a recount democrats find votes. Amazing, huh.
Boebert had a recount. Who won that? Amazing huh?

"DENVER (AP) — An automatic recount confirmed Monday that Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert won her reelection bid against Democrat Adam Frisch. The nail-biter race showed the congresswoman’s combative style is wearying voters in her conservative Colorado district."

Every time you try to say anything you get bitch-slapped. Amazing...huh?

Care to try to explain how the GOP gained seats in 2 elections where you swear that the Democrats were "finding votes".

I can't blame you for running like a bitch from the question...you don't have an answer. Now do what you always do....post something profane and scamper off.

Boebert had a recount. Who won that? Amazing huh?

"DENVER (AP) — An automatic recount confirmed Monday that Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert won her reelection bid against Democrat Adam Frisch. The nail-biter race showed the congresswoman’s combative style is wearying voters in her conservative Colorado district."

Every time you try to say anything you get bitch-slapped. Amazing...huh?

Care to try to explain how the GOP gained seats in 2 elections where you swear that the Democrats were "finding votes".

I can't blame you for running like a bitch from the question...you don't have an answer. Now do what you always do....post something profane and scamper off.
Try looking at the Washington Governor recounts about 15 years ago. Three counts and democrats find votes every time. How about that washed up comedian from Minnesota who got elected senator? Three counts and every count democrats find votes. You're cherry picking. Look at ALL the evidence. I don't run. Cocksucker.

Try looking at the Washington Governor recounts about 15 years ago.
15 years ago. Sad.
Three counts and democrats find votes every time. How about that washed up comedian from Minnesota who got elected senator? Three counts and every count democrats find votes.
Gee, a democrat won in Minnesota. Incredible!
You're cherry picking. Look at ALL the evidence. I don't run. Cocksucker.
You also don't answer questions. But there was the profanity. As always.

You said Democrats count until they find enough votes.

Why didn't they just keep counting to get super majorities in both houses?

Wow...citing a blog. A blog post that says "may have won his seat through fraud".

I can't decide...perhaps can you help me. Was that post of yours really really weak or really really lame?

Now...again, boy, answer the question. You said that the democrats just keep counting until they have enough votes to win.

Please tell us how they lost seats in both 2020 and 2022. Your tap dancing is looking more and more desperate.

Try looking at the Washington Governor recounts about 15 years ago. Three counts and democrats find votes every time. How about that washed up comedian from Minnesota who got elected senator? Three counts and every count democrats find votes. You're cherry picking. Look at ALL the evidence. I don't run. Cocksucker.
Try looking at the Presidential race in Florida in 2000. Who won that one again?

Wow...citing a blog. A blog post that says "may have won his seat through fraud".

I can't decide...perhaps can you help me. Was that post of yours really really weak or really really lame?

Now...again, boy, answer the question. You said that the democrats just keep counting until they have enough votes to win.

Please tell us how they lost seats in both 2020 and 2022. Your tap dancing is looking more and more desperate.
Republican was ahead at final first count. Guess who won recount. I made my point. Now go fuck yourself.

Republican was ahead at final first count. Guess who won recount. I made my point. Now go fuck yourself.
And there you have it folks. When he can't back up his bullshit...he gets profane and starts crying like a little bitch.

Forum List

Back