Trumps Bond $200,000, Whole New Set Of Restrictions Imposed

Yes, after Al Hore was stopped from trying to cheat. Remember?
Oh you mean the Democrats don't just keep counting until they win?

I'm confused. Earlier you said they did. Now you're saying they don't.

Can you make up what is left of your mind and tell us how you can say one thing 20 minutes ago and make the exact opposite point now?

Oh you mean the Democrats don't just keep counting until they win?

I'm confused. Earlier you said they did. Now you're saying they don't.

Can you make up what is left of your mind and tell us how you can say one thing 20 minutes ago and make the exact opposite point now?
Yes, democrats keep counting until they win.

I'm a comedian.
Your posts are straight out of a comedy routine. And have about as much truth in them as something said by Dave Attell. It is too bad you can't debate politics. But thanks for being a human piñata for me.

Your posts are straight out of a comedy routine. And have about as much truth in them as something said by Dave Attell. It is too bad you can't debate politics. But thanks for being a human piñata for me.
That must be why you have to edit my posts. You're weak and desperate.

The list of requirements for Donald Trumpif he is to remain out on bail are the strictest so far imposed on him in his criminal cases.

Trump's lawyers agreed that he would put up $200,000 in bail, but the conditions that he must agree to go beyond simply not making threats, which is required in other bail negotiations.

How long will it take for RICO boy to violate his bail?
Better yet, if he behaves himself how long before disappointed libs make up new lies about him?

The list of requirements for Donald Trumpif he is to remain out on bail are the strictest so far imposed on him in his criminal cases.

Trump's lawyers agreed that he would put up $200,000 in bail, but the conditions that he must agree to go beyond simply not making threats, which is required in other bail negotiations.

How long will it take for RICO boy to violate his bail?
This is bordering on violating the 1st Amendment. It's like they're trying to throw the game.

Forum List

Back