Trumps Bond $200,000, Whole New Set Of Restrictions Imposed

Reading the list…doesn’t seem too restrictive to me. Just says he can’t threaten a witness or codefendant, and he can’t share facts of the case with witnesses and codefendant.

She never said he couldn’t talk about the case on social media. It’s not his fault if a witness or codefendant reads his tweets. Maybe the judge should have put that stipulation in, that witnesses and codefendants are not allowed to view trumps social media or any news about trump.
For trump it's very restrictive, his mouth is his own worse enemy. His own lawyers should put a real gag , not just a gag order on him for his own safety.

Personally, I do not think it goes far enough. When he does violate, he should be handcuffed and perp walked, as any other high profile accused criminal would be.
Ahhhhhh Trump hurted your wittle agendized feewings did he ? As crazy and dumb ace as your party and leaders are anymore, Trump is the closest thing to sanity this country has known or seen in a while. Now think about that one as you look around scratching your head with the biggest look of cluelessness stuck on your face in this damned never normal nation anymore.

& that's why i belong to the court of public opinion.

let him be judged by a jury of his peers.
We can only hope, then the shite will hit the fan where as the deep state will be revealed as for it's plotting since before 2016, and dragged kicking and screaming out of the shadows for all to finally see.

I know mara-lard-ass has a lot of fans...

For those of you who are fans with nothing better to do (aka all of you), you can track Moby Trump on the FCJ app.

M4vX.gif

not only will he be photographed & fingerprinted, but i'm hoping his medical intake gets doxed & released.

how tall he really is, how fat he really is, AND whether he wears dentures.
Post 225 might be helpful to you towards that effort.

A whole lot of white men put them there, black men were unjustly being incarcerated before Joe Biden and the same is still happening today.
I live near Omaha, Nebraska. Every night I watch the local news. Every day I read the Omaha World Herald. Most of the time when there are shootings, the people involved are black. Most of the time when there are knife attacks it's Hispanics. Most of the time , in both cases, it involves young people at very late hours of the night such as 1 am, 2 am and even 3 or 4 am. It seems that these young adults keep getting younger and younger, often only 15 or 16 years old. My question is simple. What parent or parents allow their children out that late at night. I was always told , " No good happens after midnight. " by my parents and during the school week I wasn't allowed to go out at all. During the weekend the curfew was 10 pm . After 18 that extended to midnight. Where is the adult supervision of these kids. If you're not in charge they are. Kids aren't responsible unless you teach them that. Did you really expect another outcome ?

I know mara-lard-ass has a lot of fans...

For those of you who are fans with nothing better to do (aka all of you), you can track Moby Trump on the FCJ app.

M4vX.gif
Everyone interested in this asshole should tune into this Thursday. I was never interested in him, I knew better since the 70's about him. I don't understand how he could fool so many people and attempt to corrupt everything America is.

America has never seen bribery and corruption from a sitting president as we have from the Biden gang. We never in all of our history found cocaine laying around the white house.

Quick blame Trump for something.
Pretty amazing how quickly that story went away!

A whole lot of white men put them there, black men were unjustly being incarcerated before Joe Biden and the same is still happening today.
They fill our jails because black "parents" have failed them.

GET MARRIED. Then learn how to raise your children

Last edited:
The list of requirements for Donald Trumpif he is to remain out on bail are the strictest so far imposed on him in his criminal cases.

Trump's lawyers agreed that he would put up $200,000 in bail, but the conditions that he must agree to go beyond simply not making threats, which is required in other bail negotiations.

How long will it take for RICO boy to violate his bail?
How long did it take the Reich Gestapo to limit his Constitutional rights?

The list of requirements for Donald Trumpif he is to remain out on bail are the strictest so far imposed on him in his criminal cases.

Trump's lawyers agreed that he would put up $200,000 in bail, but the conditions that he must agree to go beyond simply not making threats, which is required in other bail negotiations.

How long will it take for RICO boy to violate his bail?
The Reich is well versed in restrictions.

How long did it take the Reich Gestapo to limit his Constitutional rights?
There is no right to lie and cause domestic chaos. It helps no one, it is destructive. We should always demand accountability from our public officials , and if anybody crosses that line they need to be prosecuted. trump not only crossed the line , he took it to new levels never seen before.

There is no right to lie and cause domestic chaos. It helps no one, it is destructive. We should always demand accountability from our public officials , and if anybody crosses that line they need to be prosecuted. trump not only crossed the line , he took it to new levels never seen before.
That doesn't matter to the MAGA Trump Humpers, they just want to stay in power.

Forum List

Back