Trumps Bond $200,000, Whole New Set Of Restrictions Imposed

not only will he be photographed & fingerprinted, but i'm hoping his medical intake gets doxed & released.

how tall he really is, how fat he really is, AND whether he wears dentures.

not only will he be photographed & fingerprinted, but i'm hoping his medical intake gets doxed & released.

how tall he really is, how fat he really is, AND whether he wears dentures.
Dentures? Lock him up. You fucking moron. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Dentures? Lock him up. You fucking moron. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

no no no - you silly MAGAt ... lock him up for the crimes he committed; but have them thar little factoids released so he can be mercilessly mocked & ridiculed for his obvious lies about his vitals.

remember when his 'doctor' released a medical letter about donny's health, when it was all too obvious who wrote it?

trump-doctor-2_custom-f01450ffb64dcf48651dcac21f2e500521b5ced9-s1100-c50.jpg

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The list of requirements for Donald Trumpif he is to remain out on bail are the strictest so far imposed on him in his criminal cases.

Trump's lawyers agreed that he would put up $200,000 in bail, but the conditions that he must agree to go beyond simply not making threats, which is required in other bail negotiations.

How long will it take for RICO boy to violate his bail?
Not long. It'll be nice to see him behind bars where he belongs. This judge isn't going to put up with any of his shit.

Reading the list…doesn’t seem too restrictive to me. Just says he can’t threaten a witness or codefendant, and he can’t share facts of the case with witnesses and codefendant.

She never said he couldn’t talk about the case on social media. It’s not his fault if a witness or codefendant reads his tweets. Maybe the judge should have put that stipulation in, that witnesses and codefendants are not allowed to view trumps social media or any news about trump.

and I hope everyone who agrees with this hs their most cherished loved one falsely indicted and life in solitary.....too much to take that a garge full of carbon monoxide is the only escape
Does this mean you're in love with trump ?

"Contempt for the rule of law" should be the Democrat Party's new slogan. They have used the Constitution as butt wipe and made a mockery of our so called Department of Justice.
trump is not a Democrat , you'll have to find something else to hate Democrats for.

These conditions are not particularly different than any other conditions of bond. Some of the conditions are purposefully vague. What's an indirect threat? If Laura Trump says Fani Willis should be fired is that an indirect threat?
I looked it up in legal terminology an indirect threat implies violence, but the communication is vague, unclear or uses ambiguous language. She was spot on to include that. trump is notorious for that and it usually starts off with, " You know ... I believe he even attempted to use it on the Republican head of the election board of Georgia if memory serves me well. It's one of the main intimidation tactics he uses.

Forum List

Back