Trumps Bond $200,000, Whole New Set Of Restrictions Imposed

Ken Starr was sent on an open ended hunting expedition to find something, anything on Bill Clinton. After spending fifty millions dollars, and five years rummaging through White House garbage cans, and peeping into the windows of the Oval Office, the only thing that sanctimonious bore had on President Clinton was a lie he asked himself, hoping that Clinton would lie.

The lie was about a consensual affair with a woman past the age of consent who took most of the initiative. Gentlemen are supposed to deny that sort of thing.

When Starr read his charges in the Congress I felt as though I was listening to a prim, prissy school head master tell me with detail after boring detail that he was not impressed by my artfully composed excuse for being late for study hall.

Everything Christian conservatives hated about Bill Clinton is far more true of Donald Trump.
Hillary Clinton

Not bill

I see no felonies in the indictment(s). Perhaps you could point even one out?
BBC

What are the charges in Trump's Georgia indictment?​

Former US President Donald Trump has been arrested on 13 charges in Georgia for his alleged efforts to overturn his 2020 election loss in the state.
The 98-page indictment, issued on 14 August, claims that Mr Trump "unlawfully conspired" to change the election outcome while participating in a "criminal enterprise".
Other charges include false claims of election fraud and solicitation of violation of oath...

It is the fourth criminal case brought against him in as many months.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, who launched the investigation, said Mr Trump and the other 18 defendants have until noon local time on 25 August to "voluntarily surrender".
Here are some of the charges Donald Trump is facing in the Peach State:

• Violating Georgia's racketeering act: The indictment alleges that Mr Trump, "while associated with an enterprise, unlawfully conspired" through a pattern of fraudulent activity to change the outcome of the election. This falls under the federal Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (Rico) Act, which has been used to bring down mafia bosses like John Gotti
  • Solicitation of violation of oath by public officer: Mr Trump is facing three counts on this charge, including one related to a January 2021 phone call between Mr Trump and Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, during which prosecutors allege Mr Trump asked Mr Raffensperger to "unlawfully" alter or adjust the the certified returns for presidential electors
  • Conspiracy to impersonate a public officer: The indictment alleges Mr Trump unlawfully conspired to influence certain individuals to falsely act as elected officials "with intent to mislead"
  • Conspiracy to commit forgery in the first degree: The charge alleges that Mr Trump intended to defraud the public by conspiring to make a false document titled "CERTIFICATE OF THE VOTES OF THE 2020 ELECTORS FROM GEORGIA", a document which would have made Mr Trump appear to be the winning candidate in Georgia
  • False statements and writings and filing false documents: The purpose of the false statements, of which there are several listed, was to persuade Georgia legislators to "reject lawful" votes cast by duly elected officials, the indictment alleges
  • What are the charges in Trump's Georgia indictment?

The list of requirements for Donald Trumpif he is to remain out on bail are the strictest so far imposed on him in his criminal cases.

Trump's lawyers agreed that he would put up $200,000 in bail, but the conditions that he must agree to go beyond simply not making threats, which is required in other bail negotiations.

How long will it take for RICO boy to violate his bail?
Kind of funny, isn't it, that the biggest traitor who ever lived gets only a 200K bail?

Forum List

Back