Trumps Bond $200,000, Whole New Set Of Restrictions Imposed

America has never seen this kind of criminal activity by a President, that was a sitting president when the action occurred. Let the trial begin. He brought it on himself at every turn and deserves prosecution by juries of his peers.
This is nothing but democrats throwing everything they can at Trump to try and convince the base he really is guilty, or to get them so tired of the B.S from the left they give in.

Quit being a coward living on the Democrat urban plantation, suck it up buttercup and do something for yourself! Quit living in the past my gosh you are suck a wussy. Blacks did very well under Trump!
Get a new line, so now the folks who were on the receiving end of America's hate are cowards living on the Democrat plantation. What a freaking idiot. Trump didn't do shit for black folks.

Get a new line, so now the folks who were on the receiving end of America's hate are cowards living on the Democrat plantation. What a freaking idiot. Trump didn't do shit for black folks.
Grow up, you are a coward because you refuse to do anything but keep swallowing what libs shovel out to you!

A leftwing site I read says that Trump dumped the lawyer that negotiated his gag order with the office of Fani Willis. hehehe

A leftwing site I read says that Trump dumped the lawyer that negotiated his gag order with the office of Fani Willis. hehehe

Yeah, he’s so innocent, he’s going through lawyers like a large McDonalds fries, and keeps pushing to delay his trials.

We had to start thinking for ourselves and stop listening to idiots like you. Too bad his son isn't, sorry my name isn't Leroy.
Lyndon Baines Johnson, the 36th President of the United States: "I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for 200 years": Only about 140 years and he will be right!

Personally, I don’t think he should have been granted bail. There defendants sitting in that jail right now charged with the same RICO statute, and have been in there over a year waiting trial.

They have the same presumption of innocence Trump does.

Two different justice systems depending on who you are.

RICO Don has gotten way to many benefits of the doubt. It’s long past time he get the same treatment as everyone else.

He's entitled to armed protection for the rest of his life. He'll never go to jail because of this. He was granted bail because logistically, he CAN'T go to jail.

It's all for show to try to get him to drop out of the 24 election.

He's entitled to armed protection for the rest of his life. He'll never go to jail because of this. He was granted bail because logistically, he CAN'T go to jail.

It's all for show to try to get him to drop out of the 24 election.

Actually, he can go to jail. The justice system does not have to give any credence to logistics. That’s his problem, and the secret services problem. There is no protections in the Constitution, that gives RICO Don any special consideration, if he violates any state or federal laws.

1692920476034.png

Forum List

Back