Trumps Bond $200,000, Whole New Set Of Restrictions Imposed

Those charges are made up vague garbage. Who did Trump conspire to impersonate? I especially think this one is ludicrous: "One count of obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding." Questioning the validity of an election and seeking legal help to look into obvious voter fraud is not obstruction. This is nothing but lawfare.

I suppose. If he declared that he had the power after Biden had taken over, that might qualify. I suppose we will have to wait and see what evidence supports the charges.

That is some serious man love you have for the dementia in chief, and his dirtball family. Man you are so seriously lost
I don't particularly care for Biden but I support his years and years of selfless work and what he is trying to accomplish for the good of the country, not what's good and easy for his ego. Stoking the people's fears is never a good idea. Biden is a refreshing difference from the hate monger trump.

This guy has to be a troll or a sharia blue shill to say that with a straight face
I'm glad you used that word. Because you asked what started "triggering " me. That is exactly what trolls attempt and want to do. So who's the troll. I am sorry when I stated those facts you thought I was emotional about it. It means it's all on you. Plus you never even tried to dispute any of it because deep down you know it's the truth. You're backing a total loser in every sense of the word.

You have been racist since the first day you landed on these shores. Stop being a victim, that is the stupidest shit you clowns blurt out.
You mean like when the British wrote laws in the 16th century to forbid the mixing of races? Racist like that?

I'm glad you used that word. Because you asked what started "triggering " me. That is exactly what trolls attempt and want to do. So who's the troll. I am sorry when I stated those facts you thought I was emotional about it. It means it's all on you. Plus you never even tried to dispute any of it because deep down you know it's the truth. You're backing a total loser in every sense of the word.
You are and you're triggered and a faggot

You're backing corruption just to virtue signal no matter how much the country suffers. You disgust me

Georgia D.A. Slams "Baseless" By Ex-Trump Chief Mark Meadows To Avoid Arrest In Election Case.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis on Wednesday urged a federal judge to reject the bid by Mark Meadows, the former aide to Donald Trump, to avoid being arrested this week in the election-interference case in Georgia.

Meadows’ request to immediately move the state-level case to a federal court is “baseless” and “meritless,” Willis wrote in a 13-page filing in U.S. District Court in Atlanta.

The former White House chief of staff’s effort is essentially “a plea to this Court to prevent the defendant from being arrested on the charges lawfully brought by the State of Georgia,” Willis wrote.

He's always been a criminal , what. Do you think con-men are.
He always been a criminal, but the law JUST NOW caught up with him? And...AND...it took SEVEN YEARS of bullshit investigation, some were illegal, to finally be able to charge him? Then, the charges they DO have are bullshit?

Do you know how stupid you sound when you say "he's always been a criminal"?...lol

Stop whining bunch of wussies, and do something constructive, like stop voting Democrat, they just get your vote, and do nothing for you until the next election, and then they stir you up again, bunch of suckers. Also take it up with your brethren who sold who into slavery and made life so bad for you here.
Yea we should start voting for MAGA racist, that makes a lot of sense. Will you accept us if we run around here boot licking like Uncle Tim Scott. The atrocities and injustices that you have inflicted upon us doesn't have a damn thing to do with our brethren. That is easy for your pasty, white ass to say.

Yea we should start voting for MAGA racist, that makes a lot of sense. Will you accept us if we run around here boot licking like Uncle Tim Scott. The atrocities and injustices that you have inflicted upon us doesn't have a damn thing to do with our brethren. That is easy for your pasty, white ass to say.
You are a fucking piece of hoodrat ghetto trash who walks around with his pants around his knees.

He always been a criminal, but the law JUST NOW caught up with him? And...AND...it took SEVEN YEARS of bullshit investigation, some were illegal, to finally be able to charge him? Then, the charges they DO have are bullshit?

Do you know how stupid you sound when you say "he's always been a criminal"?...lol

Have you ever heard of John Gotti?

You are a fucking piece of hoodrat ghetto trash who walks around with his pants around his knees.
Bigoted white-dude much?
Anyone can be convicted in a kangaroo court.
Won't matter if you Trumptard MAGAts consider it a "kangaroo court."
Your opinions won't matter one wit.
He'll still be GUILTY as fuck forever.
It will go into the history books.
Why?
Because he's a fucking CRIMINAL!

America has never seen this kind of criminal activity by a President, that was a sitting president when the action occurred. Let the trial begin. He brought it on himself at every turn and deserves prosecution by juries of his peers.
Why should they, He's already guilty in your mind.

Bigoted white-dude much?

Won't matter if you Trumptard MAGAts consider it a "kangaroo court."
Your opinions won't matter one wit.
He'll still be GUILTY as fuck forever.
It will go into the history books.
Why?
Because he's a fucking CRIMINAL!
Trump is a victim of a far Left conspiracy. Problem is, we're on to you Far Left Communists who want to instill a permanent one party state.

Trump is a victim of a far Left conspiracy. Problem is, we're on to you Far Left Communists who want to instill a permanent one party state.
Why don't you just crawl back into your hole and hide.
The Trump Train has crashed and burned.
Your red MAGAt cap movement is dead.
The grownups are back in charge now and will be for the foreseeable future.

Forum List

Back