Trumps Bond $200,000, Whole New Set Of Restrictions Imposed

Where's your proof ?
Look up any of Obama's many controversies Fast and Furious being one, or the Clinton's and Epsteins client list, or how they are indicting Trump now one day after news about Hunter or Joe breaks

Or you could actually start paying attention

image0-11.jpeg

Look up any of Obama's many controversies Fast and Furious being one, or the Clinton's and Epsteins client list, or how they are indicting Trump now one day after news about Hunter or Joe breaks

Or you could actually start paying attention

View attachment 818518
I pay attention to the real news not CONJECTURE. Since that's all you seem to know you shouldn't have to look up the meaning of the word.

Problem is the sheep who vote Democrat see no issue
I looked up drug and alcohol use among the presidents. 6 were heavy drinkers or alcoholics. Drug use : George Washington used laudanum ( opium ), Thomas Jefferson grew his own poppies ( opium ), John Kennedy reportedly at some time used LSD and marijuana, Bill Clinton questionable ? Used cocaine and marijuana, and Obama admitted to using marijuana and cocaine before his time in the White House. So even if this did happen, 1. Joe didn't partake in it and 2. It's not the first time drugs or alcohol entered the White House. So get off your high horse and act human for a change. Anything to try to detract from Biden's selfless record.

I looked up drug and alcohol use among the presidents. 6 were heavy drinkers or alcoholics. Drug use : George Washington used laudanum ( opium ), Thomas Jefferson grew his own poppies ( opium ), John Kennedy reportedly at some time used LSD and marijuana, Bill Clinton questionable ? Used cocaine and marijuana, and Obama admitted to using marijuana and cocaine before his time in the White House. So even if this did happen, 1. Joe didn't partake in it and 2. It's not the first time drugs or alcohol entered the White House. So get off your high horse and act human for a change. Anything to try to detract from Biden's selfless record.
Selfless record? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I pay attention to the real news not CONJECTURE. Since that's all you seem to know you shouldn't have to look up the meaning of the word.
Obama

Clinton

Biden

So all these are conjecture?

Biden? Selfless record? Bwahahahahahahaha tell us another one

Obama

Clinton

Biden

So all these are conjecture?
Did you happen to notice the word controversies in each one of the titles of these right wing articles.

Last edited:
Biden? Selfless record? Bwahahahahahahaha tell us another one
As opposed to trump who would ever do anything selfish or to use his office in an attempt to exact revenge or spite. Let's change the water standards, so I can have my " perfect " hair. So what if it puts millions of Americans at a disadvantage. I need my perfect hair. Or refusing the incoming president access to the Executive branch of government so he could get his administration off to a good start and how about we throw the pullout of Afghanistan on the incoming president to make it almost impossible for him to pull it off without a hitch. And let's sabotage as much stuff as we can so he'll hit roadblocks no matter what he tries to get done. Yes, you've got a real diabolical man you picked to follow straight to HELL . You should be crying, that's what children do. * No insult to children intended.

As opposed to trump who would ever do anything selfish or to use his office in an attempt to exact revenge or spite. Let's change the water standards, so I can have my " perfect " hair. So what if it puts millions of Americans at a disadvantage. I need my perfect hair. Or refusing the incoming president access to the Executive branch of government so he could get his administration off to a good start and how about we throw the pullout of Afghanistan on the incoming president to make it almost impossible for him to pull it off without a hitch. And let's sabotage as much stuff as we can so he'll hit roadblocks no matter what he tries to get done. Yes, you've got a real diabolical man you picked to follow straight to HELL . You should be crying, that's what children do. * No insult to children intended.
And this whole "triggered" wah fest is what? You crying. Cry more

That is some serious man love you have for the dementia in chief, and his dirtball family. Man you are so seriously lost

Forum List

Back