Trumps Bond $200,000, Whole New Set Of Restrictions Imposed

Black parents have nothing to do with white men being racists.
Most black deaths are black on black crime. And it's the youth that are dying, that's not good for anyone. I'm tired of watching black.parents cry on TV because their child was murdered at 2 or 3 in.tje morning. Yes, racism still exists but those deaths are probably 1 in 1,000 that are occurring. I'd be more concerned about gettingy own house in.order instead of affixing blame to others.

The Reich is well versed in restrictions.
LOL , you call Democrats as if they were fascists. Fascists don't believe in. Democracy they want to control others and are willing to use lies and force to do so. That definition fits these new crazy republicans to a tee.

LOL , you call Democrats as if they were fascists. Fascists don't believe in. Democracy they want to control others and are willing to use lies and force to do so. That definition fits these new crazy republicans to a tee.
B.S The Demo rats lie their arses of saying they want democracy while trying to destroy it, it is total projection.

You mean trump forgot to take it with him. Obviously wasn't thinking straight , just grabbed all the secret documents so he could sell them.
It was the Biden's Coke and anyone with a Brain knows it was either Hunters or Joes

B.S The Demo rats lie their arses of saying they want democracy while trying to destroy it, it is total projection.
There's no faster way to destroy a democracy than to start an insurrection against it and then the person who instigated it declaring martial law and become dictator and saying , " I know better than anyone else and I deserve this because I didn't lose. "

There's no faster way to destroy a democracy than to start an insurrection against it and then the person who instigated it declaring martial law and become dictator and saying , " I know better than anyone else and I deserve this because I didn't lose. "
Too bad that never happened,

Most black deaths are black on black crime. And it's the youth that are dying, that's not good for anyone. I'm tired of watching black.parents cry on TV because their child was murdered at 2 or 3 in.tje morning. Yes, racism still exists but those deaths are probably 1 in 1,000 that are occurring. I'd be more concerned about gettingy own house in.order instead of affixing blame to others.
My house has always been in order, how about this idea 💡 why don't you stop flooding the Hood with guns and there will be none for these young men to kill each other with. Stop flooding the Hood with drugs, how about the police actually start doing their job and stop turning a blind eye and taken pay outs in the Hood.

By and far we are not racist, it's just easier to say that to cover for your own failings, in today's society you can be whatever you want if you are willing to work hard, quit being a victim!
You have been racist since the first day you landed on these shores. Stop being a victim, that is the stupidest shit you clowns blurt out.

It was the Biden's Coke and anyone with a Brain knows it was either Hunters or Joes
I looked it up.it fact-checked as FALSE. Yes, it was found 2 days after Hunter visited BUT it was found in an area open to the public in the White House so anyone could have lost it or planted it there. No PROOF links it to Hunter.

You have been racist since the first day you landed on these shores. Stop being a victim, that is the stupidest shit you clowns blurt out.
Stop whining bunch of wussies, and do something constructive, like stop voting Democrat, they just get your vote, and do nothing for you until the next election, and then they stir you up again, bunch of suckers. Also take it up with your brethren who sold who into slavery and made life so bad for you here.

My house has always been in order, how about this idea 💡 why don't you stop flooding the Hood with guns and there will be none for these young men to kill each other with. Stop flooding the Hood with drugs, how about the police actually start doing their job and stop turning a blind eye and taken pay outs in the Hood.
Good. But unfortunately drugs show up in places where there is a demand. Yes, reducing availability of guns and stricter controls on them is needed for everyone's sake. Here in Omaha we have country policing efforts underway to.male things better. It has lead to some good changes. But the youth keep dying despite all the efforts. Keep up.the good work. Are you a member of the million.dads. That's a good organization saving kids lives.

2 Trump Aides At Mar-A-Lago Gave False Testimony In Documents Probe, Court Papers Say.

Aug. 23 (UPI) -- Two of former President Donald Trump's aides gave false testimony to a grand jury as part of Special Counsel Jack Smith's criminal investigation into the alleged mishandling of U.S. secrets, according to court papers filed by prosecutors this week.

According to the filing, Yuscil Taveras, an IT professional who has not been charged in the case, and Carlos De Oliveira, the Mar-a-Lago property manager indicted for obstruction alongside Trump, retracted sworn testimony in which they initially denied efforts to delete security camera footage at Trump's Florida estate, at which the FBI seized a trove of classified documents in August 2022.

Tuesday's filing sheds new light on how prosecutors reached the decision to file a superseding federal indictment in July, charging Trump, De Oliveira and Trump's longtime confidant, Walt Nauta, with unlawful retention of government documents and conspiracy to obstruct justice.

Lying for Rapist and Traitor is NOT new. The Orange Faced Traitor encourages it.

The list of requirements for Donald Trumpif he is to remain out on bail are the strictest so far imposed on him in his criminal cases.

Trump's lawyers agreed that he would put up $200,000 in bail, but the conditions that he must agree to go beyond simply not making threats, which is required in other bail negotiations.

How long will it take for RICO boy to violate his bail?
These are the problems attendant to trying to shepherd a malignant child through the judicial process...

But let's not hasten to make it a reflection of his character...

I saw the article where trump blames Joe Biden for the cocaine . Can't you guys come up with your own lies and deciet. trump probably had someone plant it there .

They prefer to told what say, less thinking is what they strive for.

Forum List

Back