Trump's catastrophe both with Corona virus and running the country like a lawless dictator with his complicit followers has an expiration date

The right never had a message? Lol, so you're one of these, "my political wing good, other political wing evil" simpletons? Nice.

Out of curiosity, do you ever venture into making actual arguments? Or are you pretty much limited to this sort of hyperbolic accusation game?
I'm waiting for the message by the Right that doesn't include stealing, murder, cheating, abducting children, taking away health care, and treason.

Voter suppression through purges and massive poll closings to minorities. It's called cheating, not winning. Republicans wouldn't have it any other way.

No. The Democratic Party members are not victims in any way, shape or form.

Steve Schmidt on Republicans’ silence: ‘It is a tragic hour’ There are not enough words in the English dictionary to describe the horrific events of this lawless administration from the last four years. And what has been the most tragic so far, besides the deaths that are on Trumps hands with this virus, is the support from his cowardly, complicit base, who have sacrificed their own selves for Donald Trump. This country fought and died to preserve our sacred Constitution, and his base flushed it down the toilet for a murdering thief. God help us.
How many times do you have to be told that the covid deaths are on the Democrat's hands? Are you stupid or something?

The even greater tragedy is that the democrats have never had a more winnable election, yet had a primary field that was populated by the biggest band of mental midgets ever assembled.

That is exactly right. This should be easy peasy lemon squeezy.

He called it a hoax. Enough said.

How about posting his entire content about his hoax statement. In it's entirety. Because your short statement has been debunked. And even if he had, anyone who agreed is a fool.

Trump called Corona a hoax. I know of no governors or mayors who said that. It's Trumps baby. He gets all the blame for his failures, lies, murdering, and stealing.
He did NOT call it a hoax.

Voter suppression through purges and massive poll closings to minorities. It's called cheating, not winning. Republicans wouldn't have it any other way.
There has been zero voter suppression.

No. The Democratic Party members are not victims in any way, shape or form.
It was already proven. There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

N

Not unless he cheats again.

Wrong answer. Crepitus, you guys really need to have a come to Jesus moment because if you don't then you will continue to lose the presidential elections. We don't have time for all of that nonsense.

Wrong answer. Crepitus, you guys really need to have a come to Jesus moment because if you don't then you will continue to lose the presidential elections. We don't have time for all of that nonsense.
If it were nonsense, you would prove my links wrong. You won't, because you can't.

It was already proven. There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

The Democratic Party is not a victim.

I'm waiting for the message by the Right that doesn't include stealing, murder, cheating, abducting children, taking away health care, and treason.
Yea, it’s called get off welfare, get a job, pay taxes, and don’t infringe on other people’s rights. Can you manage that?

It isn't nonsense.

Ah, so no, then? No actual argument outside of massively hyperbolic accusations? Noted.

It's on video. It's their new hoax, comparing it to his Russia hoax, which was proven not to be a hoax.
It isn't on video. You hate so much that you're making claims that you cannot support with facts.

Whoa! We're still on the hoax B.S. and you're changing the subject. In your video he said basically..........."the Democrats are trying to politicize the virus.......this is their 'new hoax'......

I listened to that speech when he made it and I nor anyone else who heard it understood Trump to call it a hoax. It's the prime example of the fake news leaving out a sentence here and a phrase there and when their sheep hear the broadcast, they smell blod and run with it. "He called it a hoax, he's a traitor, he's murdering kids and babies, he needs to be impeached"....... blah, blah and blah.

Steve Schmidt on Republicans’ silence: ‘It is a tragic hour’ There are not enough words in the English dictionary to describe the horrific events of this lawless administration from the last four years. And what has been the most tragic so far, besides the deaths that are on Trumps hands with this virus, is the support from his cowardly, complicit base, who have sacrificed their own selves for Donald Trump. This country fought and died to preserve our sacred Constitution, and his base flushed it down the toilet for a murdering thief. God help us.
So he's allowed to spew this hate with out fear of repercussions. Ya really sounds dictatorial.

Forum List

Back