Trump's change on the Birther thing

Because the Clinton Camp were gearing up to blast him with his birther comments and still will. He claims he ended the issue but has yet to apologize for for his wild claims...

Lefties have nothing else...

They can't beat him on policy, they insults half of his supporters, they yell at frogs... oh, maybe we can get him on "birtherism" and it came right back to them.
We lefties have 'nothing else' but "birtherism"? Does your health insurance cover getting your comprehension fixed? We got the Florida Bondi mess, we got missing income taxes, we got his charity taking credit for giving away other people's money, we got foreign product manufacturing to sell in America while railing against it, we got empty promises up the kazoo, like wall payments, mass deportations...who can remember all the garbage? Give us a break and tell us what 'Trump policy' we lefties can't beat him on.

Why did he do that?
Donald hasn't changed. He has known it is not true and used it as a weapon from the gitgo. The only thing that's changed is his assertion. Now about that.."He's a Muslim!" thingy....

Can you believe 65% (I think) of Republican voters believe that?
He's certainly a Muslim sympathiser. That old video of him talking about Islam shows him to be possessed by the ideology.

And he's a closet, active homosexual which is one of the hallmarks of being a Muslim.
Are you proud to be a wackjob?

Why did he do that?
Donald hasn't changed. He has known it is not true and used it as a weapon from the gitgo. The only thing that's changed is his assertion. Now about that.."He's a Muslim!" thingy....

He's certainly a Muslim sympathiser. That old video of him talking about Islam shows him to be possessed by the ideology.

And he's a closet, active homosexual which is one of the hallmarks of being a Muslim.
Not really. I wish I'd made something of my life.

We lefties have 'nothing else' but "birtherism"? Does your health insurance cover getting your comprehension fixed? We got the Florida Bondi mess, we got missing income taxes, we got his charity taking credit for giving away other people's money, we got foreign product manufacturing to sell in America while railing against it, we got empty promises up the kazoo, like wall payments, mass deportations...who can remember all the garbage? Give us a break and tell us what 'Trump policy' we lefties can't beat him on.

If what you said is true and can run on that, why are you screaming "birther"?

Let's take it one at the time.
Does your health insurance cover getting your comprehension fixed?
If I had problem with it, I don't have to worry, it would be covered. If your insurance doesn't cover it, contact me and I'll pay to have you checked.

I'll make it easy for you... it's a yes or no.
We got the Florida Bondi mess
You have talk about the mess, but do you have any proof he did anything illegal? Yes or no.
we got missing income taxes
Is he required by law to release his income tax report? Yes or no.
we got his charity taking credit for giving away other people's money
Isn't that what charity do, giving away other people money? Yes or no.
we got foreign product manufacturing to sell in America while railing against it
He wants to change existing laws. Under current laws, is he doing anything illegal? Yes or no.
got empty promises up the kazoo, like wall payments, mass deportations
Is there existing bill that approves building a wall on our southern border? Yes or no.
Is there law, other than EO, that allows illegals to stay in the US? Yes or no.
Give us a break and tell us what 'Trump policy' we lefties can't beat him on
Let's start with this - America first.

Why did he do that?

Well you can make something of your life. I don't mean to put you down, but your opinion is just wacky conspiracy stuff.

Why did he do that?

Well you can make something of your life. I don't mean to put you down, but your opinion is just wacky conspiracy stuff.
Oh, I thought you were talking about my wanking legacy.

Oh, I thought you were talking about my wanking legacy.
lmao!

Funny how the Birthers have quieted down this last year...:)
Why? there's like two weeks left of Obama anyway.

Nah, the birthers are still around .. an apology would maybe let them put it behind them... Until then people are still pissed.

When someone has fuc*ed you around for years, its just ok to say yeah I did that and lets move on..?

Yes, true.

He's trying to take his perceived insanity level from 11 to 10. While, of course, blaiming someone else which is a conservative trait. Never take personal responsibility for your actions.

If what you said is true and can run on that, why are you screaming "birther"?

Let's take it one at the time.
Does your health insurance cover getting your comprehension fixed?
If I had problem with it, I don't have to worry, it would be covered. If your insurance doesn't cover it, contact me and I'll pay to have you checked.

I'll make it easy for you... it's a yes or no.
We got the Florida Bondi mess
You have talk about the mess, but do you have any proof he did anything illegal? Yes or no.
we got missing income taxes
Is he required by law to release his income tax report? Yes or no.
we got his charity taking credit for giving away other people's money
Isn't that what charity do, giving away other people money? Yes or no.
we got foreign product manufacturing to sell in America while railing against it
He wants to change existing laws. Under current laws, is he doing anything illegal? Yes or no.
got empty promises up the kazoo, like wall payments, mass deportations
Is there existing bill that approves building a wall on our southern border? Yes or no.
Is there law, other than EO, that allows illegals to stay in the US? Yes or no.
Give us a break and tell us what 'Trump policy' we lefties can't beat him on
Let's start with this - America first.
#1 - Bondi, Yes! and paid fine and is now being further investigated.
#2 - Law requiring candidate tax reveal, No! not yet: Senate Bill Would Require Presidential Candidates, Including Trump, To Release Tax Returns
#3 - Charities, Yes! Foundations, No!
#4 - Illegal, No! Hypocritical, Yes!
#5 - Border wall? question is 'who pays', not the legality
#5.5 - Law other than EO allowing illegals to stay? Don't know. There's a rule about defectors and life-in-danger I'm iffy with.

Do you believe his promises, like blowing Iranian ships out of water because they gave our sailors the finger and other impulsive statements?

His announcement does two things. For sane people, the matter is ended. Move on to other matters.

For Democrats, it gets them all barking and growling. Hilly is off squealing about birther instead of addressing the issues. She has reminded the public that it was Sid Blumenthal who concocted the whole birther story.

He can't just walk away from all his actions as if they never happened.

#1 - Bondi, Yes! and paid fine and is now being further investigated.
Paying fine means it was already investigated. His opponent paid plenty of fines, and I don't see you making the issue out of it. Well, let's talk about Trump, right?
I agree that, if the law requires candidate to release the tax return, candidate should release it. I beleive candidates should also prove they're healthy, and that they're natural born citizens in order to run.
#3 - Charities, Yes! Foundations, No!
Let's see, you complain Trump brags about his charity gives away other people money. When I ask is that what charity does, you say yes. So what exactly are you complaining about?
#4 - Illegal, No! Hypocritical, Yes!
Not illegal. You're ignoring that he wants to change the laws. If he succeed, it would affect his businesses too. How is that hypocritical?
#5 - Border wall? question is 'who pays', not the legality
Mexico doesn't have to pay for the wall directly, by writing a check, although that would be the cheaper for them to do. If companies that moved to Mexico have to pay taxes of 30-35% to bring the product back in,. Either that or they will move back to US to avoid paying those taxes. It's as good as Mexico paying for the wall.
#5.5 - Law other than EO allowing illegals to stay? Don't know. There's a rule about defectors and life-in-danger I'm iffy with.
I am not talking about asylum seekers. I'm talking about people who are here without permit. On what legal ground they are allowed to be here?

Do you believe his promises, like blowing Iranian ships out of water because they gave our sailors the finger and other impulsive statements?

I don't believe in any politician promises, especially in those who are promising them for past 30 years.
If he said that, I would actually love to see that happen. You provoke me, circle around my warship, got warning to back off and if you don't... Not the large as promise that if elected will attack the whole country and obliterate them, but that's another story.

Last edited:
His announcement does two things. For sane people, the matter is ended. Move on to other matters.

For Democrats, it gets them all barking and growling. Hilly is off squealing about birther instead of addressing the issues. She has reminded the public that it was Sid Blumenthal who concocted the whole birther story.

He can't? Who does he think he is? Hillary? :D

He can't? Who does he think he is? Hillary? :D
Hillary hasn't, and neither will Donald.
clear.png
:D

Forum List

Back