Trump’s Collapse

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
“I alone can fix it,” Donald Trump bragged at the Republican National Convention last July with swagger, confidence and certitude. But Trump has since shown no sign he can even run an effective campaign, and he is now on the verge of an historic defeat.

Many Americans were ready for a change this election, and all of the polls revealed a nation filled with concern that the country was headed in the wrong direction. Meanwhile, Democrats nominated Hillary Clinton, a flawed candidate dogged by an email controversy and a foreign policy record that has come under continuous scrutiny. Yet Republicans selected as their nominee a brash man who had no political experience, little knowledge of the key issues, an impulsive nature, and a man who bullies those who stand in his way. They thought they could control him, shape his campaign, and get him “on message.” They failed. As a result, Republicans are fighting to retain control of the Senate.

Trump did not properly prepare for any of the three debates he had with Clinton. Consequently, he could not speak articulately about any of the issues that were discussed. Clinton won all three debates, and her third debate performance was her best. She set traps for the thin-skinned Trump, and he took the bait. At the end of the first debate she mentioned how Trump had mocked a former Miss Universe, Alicia Machado, because she had gained weight. The result was an overnight Twitter storm from Trump that raised serious questions about his temperament.

In the second debate, Trump was on the defensive from the very beginning because a videotape had been released of him talking in an inappropriate way about women. Moderator Anderson Cooper, of CNN, asked Trump, “You described kissing women without consent, grabbing their genitals. That is sexual assault. You bragged that you sexually assaulted women. Do you understand that?” Trump responded that he was embarrassed by his comments, and scrambled to answer the question. “No, I didn’t say that at all. I don’t think you understood what was—this was locker room talk. I am not proud of it. I apologize to my family. I apologize to the American people.” This incident and the exchange raised serious questions about Trump’s character.

For weeks Trump has been saying that the election will be rigged, and asked that his supporters monitor polling places. In their final debate, moderator Chris Wallace, of Fox News, asked Trump if he loses would he accept the outcome as is the tradition in presidential elections. Trump responded, “I will look at it at the time. I’m not looking at anything now. I’ll look at it at the time.” He then added, “If you look at your voter rolls, you will see millions of people that are registered to vote...millions of people that are registered to vote that shouldn’t be registered to vote.” Wallace followed up, “Are you saying you will not commit to that principle?” Trump replied, “What I am saying is that I will tell you at the time. I’ll keep you in suspense. OK?” This exchange dominated the news cycle and received criticism from his fellow Republicans.

On Saturday, Trump appeared at a rally in Gettysburg, the site of an historic Civil War battle, and the place President Lincoln delivered his Gettysburg address. Trump gave his closing argument and outlined what he would do during his first 100 days in office if elected. But he began by attacking the “dishonest mainstream media” and a rigged election. He then spoke of the 10 women (now 11) who had come forward to accuse him of unwanted sexual advances. “Every women lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign — total fabrication,” he said as he gestured from the podium for emphasis. “The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over.” Of course, if he actually sues, and if he is elected, a President Trump will spend an enormous amount of time in depositions, and so will members of his family. This is another empty threat, but it overshadowed his closing argument.

No one believes more in Donald Trump than Trump himself. But his candidacy has roiled and divided the Republican Party, and it has repulsed millions of women, Hispanics, Muslims, and independent voters. Trump has said he read the bible. Perhaps he should have carefully considered these words from Luke, “For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

Trump's Collapse - by Joe Peyronnin, Hofstra Journalism Professor

I believe this blog is an excellent summary of Trump's collapse.

Peyronnin is a journalism professor, not a political genius. They are about as knowledgeable as athletes, singers and actors when it comes to politics and common sense.

Lakoturd is a mushroom. She keeps herself in the dark and feeds off an endless supply of shit.

“I alone can fix it,” Donald Trump bragged at the Republican National Convention last July with swagger, confidence and certitude. But Trump has since shown no sign he can even run an effective campaign, and he is now on the verge of an historic defeat.

Many Americans were ready for a change this election, and all of the polls revealed a nation filled with concern that the country was headed in the wrong direction. Meanwhile, Democrats nominated Hillary Clinton, a flawed candidate dogged by an email controversy and a foreign policy record that has come under continuous scrutiny. Yet Republicans selected as their nominee a brash man who had no political experience, little knowledge of the key issues, an impulsive nature, and a man who bullies those who stand in his way. They thought they could control him, shape his campaign, and get him “on message.” They failed. As a result, Republicans are fighting to retain control of the Senate.

Trump did not properly prepare for any of the three debates he had with Clinton. Consequently, he could not speak articulately about any of the issues that were discussed. Clinton won all three debates, and her third debate performance was her best. She set traps for the thin-skinned Trump, and he took the bait. At the end of the first debate she mentioned how Trump had mocked a former Miss Universe, Alicia Machado, because she had gained weight. The result was an overnight Twitter storm from Trump that raised serious questions about his temperament.

In the second debate, Trump was on the defensive from the very beginning because a videotape had been released of him talking in an inappropriate way about women. Moderator Anderson Cooper, of CNN, asked Trump, “You described kissing women without consent, grabbing their genitals. That is sexual assault. You bragged that you sexually assaulted women. Do you understand that?” Trump responded that he was embarrassed by his comments, and scrambled to answer the question. “No, I didn’t say that at all. I don’t think you understood what was—this was locker room talk. I am not proud of it. I apologize to my family. I apologize to the American people.” This incident and the exchange raised serious questions about Trump’s character.

For weeks Trump has been saying that the election will be rigged, and asked that his supporters monitor polling places. In their final debate, moderator Chris Wallace, of Fox News, asked Trump if he loses would he accept the outcome as is the tradition in presidential elections. Trump responded, “I will look at it at the time. I’m not looking at anything now. I’ll look at it at the time.” He then added, “If you look at your voter rolls, you will see millions of people that are registered to vote...millions of people that are registered to vote that shouldn’t be registered to vote.” Wallace followed up, “Are you saying you will not commit to that principle?” Trump replied, “What I am saying is that I will tell you at the time. I’ll keep you in suspense. OK?” This exchange dominated the news cycle and received criticism from his fellow Republicans.

On Saturday, Trump appeared at a rally in Gettysburg, the site of an historic Civil War battle, and the place President Lincoln delivered his Gettysburg address. Trump gave his closing argument and outlined what he would do during his first 100 days in office if elected. But he began by attacking the “dishonest mainstream media” and a rigged election. He then spoke of the 10 women (now 11) who had come forward to accuse him of unwanted sexual advances. “Every women lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign — total fabrication,” he said as he gestured from the podium for emphasis. “The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over.” Of course, if he actually sues, and if he is elected, a President Trump will spend an enormous amount of time in depositions, and so will members of his family. This is another empty threat, but it overshadowed his closing argument.

No one believes more in Donald Trump than Trump himself. But his candidacy has roiled and divided the Republican Party, and it has repulsed millions of women, Hispanics, Muslims, and independent voters. Trump has said he read the bible. Perhaps he should have carefully considered these words from Luke, “For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

Joe Peyronnin is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and a globalist so he belongs to the same globalist club as the Clintons so his opinion doesn't mean shit to me. I know more than he does. Hitlery can't draw flies to her rallies and the turnout has been so pathetic that she isn't holding them in large venues anymore. Trump could fill football stadiums. Since she is the pick of the banking oligarchs, they will make sure she wins either by voting fraud or by the back-doored software on the Diebold machines. The gig is up, the man behind the curtain has been revealed...we live in a banana republic and played for chumps. The released Wikileaks e-mails proves it. The videos released by Project Veritas proves it.

Peyronnin is a journalism professor, not a political genius. They are about as knowledgeable as athletes, singers and actors when it comes to politics and common sense.

He is also a CFR member.....nuff said.

What did the OP say that isn't true?

What did he say that was true? Independent polls shows Trump is ahead by huge margins. The lack of support for the Hildebeast is obvious to anyone that pays attention. I see nothing but Trump bumper stickers....not one "I'm With Her" Hillary 2016 to be seen. I am starting to think that the stealing of Trump yard signs is a DNC operation much like their ploy to start shit at Trump rallies and commit rampant voter fraud. If Hiltey was doing all that great, why would these tactics be necessary? Anyone paying attention to the Wikileaks data dumps of e-mails showing what a corrupt sack of shit the DNC party is along with the corrupt GOP would know that the people have been played for suckers. Our country is in it's last stages and Hitlery is the "closer".

Exceptional and Outstanding Exposae Lakhota.....................despite the ridicule of other posters...aka Trumps Whores..steven

Bullshit. You fatuous idiot. As if you know more about politics than anyone. You're in no position to critique an educated university professor of journalism's knowledge and understanding of our political environment. You are pathetic.

Bullshit. You fatuous idiot. As if you know more about politics than anyone. You're in no position to critique an educated university professor of journalism's knowledge and understanding of our political environment. You are pathetic.

Girl, STFU, you stupid piece of shit. Hoss has a PHD in common sense which means that he is more informed than little Joe. Peyronnin..... a pawn of the CFR and paid to spew propaganda that only morons like you would buy. I would crush little Joe in a debate as to what is going on and how things actually work as opposed to the bullshit that they peddle....and you can bet that fat ass of yours on that.

Once again the progressive zeal to submit to their "betters" is shown in the clear, especially when it reinforces their own beliefs.

The professor could be participating in the same cognitive dissonance people on this board are, desperate to think Trump has no chance of winning.

Once again the progressive zeal to submit to their "betters" is shown in the clear, especially when it reinforces their own beliefs.

The professor could be participating in the same cognitive dissonance people on this board are, desperate to think Trump has no chance of winning.
"Their betters"? Are you fucking serious? I don't consider a college professor my better. LMAO Too funny. FYI agreeing with someone is not submitting to them. God, what an hilarious post yours is. Too, too funny.

Most if not all of those professionals who are assessing the polls have determined that he has little, if any, chance of winning. He has dug himself a deep hole and is out on a limb hanging over it, all by himself btw, and will drop off his fragile perch (to which you and he are clinging so vehemently) on November 8th. It's a lost cause, yep.

"Their betters"? Are you fucking serious? I don't consider a college professor my better. LMAO Too funny. FYI agreeing with someone is not submitting to them. God, what an hilarious post yours is. Too, too funny.

Most if not all of those professionals who are assessing the polls have determined that he has little, if any, chance of winning. He has dug himself a deep hole and is out on a limb hanging over it, all by himself btw, and will drop off his fragile perch (to which you and he are clinging so vehemently) on November 8th. It's a lost cause, yep.
Bullcrap to you, Precious. I have a few friends; professors, teachers and others in the world of academia and more than a few of them are nothing more than a continuing education robot. They are all Liberal pukes, never held a job other than such menial jobs common to students in school.. None of them have experienced everyday problems and obstacles most of society has. My Literary professor has a PhD and doesn't have enough common sense to pour piss out of a boot without directions on the heel. My mathematics professor has to call AAA to change a tire and bring gas every time he runs out. All the others have their funny quirks and they all think they're normal. The only one with any common was my Economics professor who was a bomber pilot in WWII and was on the Presidents Economic Council for years.
Plus you don't know the education levels of people on this board. I know of one college professor, two retired military pilots, two business executives and others with college degrees up to Masters and PhD. I myself went clear through the 3d grade with honors. So don't get on a high horse about how superior Liberal Puke educators and politicians are.

Forum List

Back