Trumps deportation plan would cost $100-$200 BILLION

It has already cost us hundreds of billions.
Really now? Mind to back up that assertion?
How Immigrants Boost U.S. Economic Growth The Fiscal Times
What good is economic growth if immigrants are the only ones who benefit from it?
Did you evaluate the article? Of course not.

Sure I did. I saw the worlds "Southern Poverty Law Center" and immediately concluded it was pure horseshit.
Ah, now I see why right wingers can't absorb new information...
And what exactly is that new information? Illegals cause a boom economy?

What good is economic growth if immigrants are the only ones who benefit from it?

Sure I did. I saw the worlds "Southern Poverty Law Center" and immediately concluded it was pure horseshit.
The fact that illegal immigrants aren't using medicare/medicaid/etc.

You refer me to a website by the SPLC, one of the biggest commie propaganda organs around, and you call me a "nutbag?"
The southern poverty law center is communist and propaganda? They back up their claims you know, maybe you should read the websites.

They back up their claims with pure horseshit. You can't believe a thing they publish.
LOL. Pure horse shit? Yeah, anything you disagree with is propaganda, got it.
The SPLC declared FOX news to be a hate group. That's how absurd they are.
Attack the data they cite, not their opinions.

I don't waste my time trying to discredit their claims. Plenty of others have already done that. You might as well quote the Daily Worker as anything published by the SPLC.

Obiecare took care of that loop hole. And they still use emergency rooms. Mostly to give birth to the anchor baby.

We are immune to bullshit.

You are sinking to NEW LOWS in LYING!!!!!

• Donald Trump Releases Plan to Combat Illegal Immigration ...
    defendingthetruth.com/current...plan-combat-illegal-immigration-8.html
    • Last updated: Aug 17, 2015 ·
    • 73 posts ·
    • First post: Aug 17, 2015
    Medicaid services are an increasingly large portion of the costs involved in illegal immigration. In 1992, Medicaid paid for 6,414 births illegal alien ...

http://www.manhattan-institute.org/pdf/e21_02.pdf

Are you kidding? 40 million illegals times all the free schooling, medical care, housing and welfare they have received.
BBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLSHIIIIIIT.
Fact-checking immigration PolitiFact
10 Myths About Immigration Teaching Tolerance
Grow up.
No, you get real. We have read that American kids in school can't wear the flag t shirts but Mexicans can the Mexican flag. We aren't supposed to irritate the illegals!
We are spending billions educating the kids and many don't finish high school, ending up to be a dredge on society. Deport them now.
They can't wear the flag t shirts? Which school is this? Please, back up this widespread crisis you're citing.
If you consider border schools widespread. Mr. Rodriguez the principal made the rule. Many of these illegals don't pay taxes and much of the money they earn goes back to their home country. If someone wants to be in this country, let them do it legally!

Dems Immigration plan will cost us the entire country
Most Americans are fine with deporting them. They would be willing to take the hit to get their country back again.

Ok. So tell us. How much of an increase in your annual income tax are you will to pay for the deportation of all illegals? Would you agree to a 20% increase? A 15% increase?

I could spend all day pointing out all the bullshit claims made by that paper.

All the literature in the world will not change the fact that these people committed a crime coming over here without papers. Mexico and the other countries would not let us do the same. Why here?

Most Americans are fine with deporting them. They would be willing to take the hit to get their country back again.

Ok. So tell us. How much of an increase in your annual income tax are you will to pay for the deportation of all illegals? Would you agree to a 20% increase? A 15% increase?

Why should it take any increase in the income tax? The cost of deporting them will be offset by the money saved on schools, free medical care, food stamps and welfare..

Why any increase, just stop FOREIGN AID to all countries that have illegal aliens in America...the SAVINGS would be huge...consider all the fucking muslim countries also!

Money would be saved from additional teachers, ESL teachers, welfare,etc. If we have enough money to give to some of these countries aid, use that!

Money would be saved from additional teachers, ESL teachers, welfare,etc. If we have enough money to give to some of these countries aid, use that!

Tell us more about how we can deport 11 million people and it won't cost you a cent (in your personal universe).

Why should it take any increase in the income tax? The cost of deporting them will be offset by the money saved on schools, free medical care, food stamps and welfare..
Illegal immigrants can't get food stamps/welfare/medicaid/etc..

I could spend all day pointing out all the bullshit claims made by that paper.
Do it then. You're obviously an expert.

Even more interesting CONFISCATE any and all earnings and property that the illegal has acquired here while breaking the law...prosecute him under the Rico Act!

Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...Influenced_and_Corrupt_Organizations_Act
    • The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, commonly referred to as the RICO Act or simply RICO, is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization. The RICO Act focuses specifically on racketeering, and it allows the leaders of a syndicate to be tried for the crimes which they ordered others to do or ....

• Now tell me that Obuma isn't responsible for all the illegals STAYING in America...certainly looks like a CRIME SYNDICATE to me, especially the HUGE NUMBERS of these scum in America!

Forum List

Back