Trumps deportation plan would cost $100-$200 BILLION

It has already cost us hundreds of billions.
Really now? Mind to back up that assertion?
How Immigrants Boost U.S. Economic Growth The Fiscal Times
Most Americans are fine with deporting them. They would be willing to take the hit to get their country back again.

Ok. So tell us. How much of an increase in your annual income tax are you will to pay for the deportation of all illegals? Would you agree to a 20% increase? A 15% increase?
Money would be saved from additional teachers, ESL teachers, welfare,etc. If we have enough money to give to some of these countries aid, use that!

Tell us more about how we can deport 11 million people and it won't cost you a cent (in your personal universe).
Certainly it will cost us. Just as having them here costs us about the same.

Most Americans are fine with deporting them. They would be willing to take the hit to get their country back again.

Ok. So tell us. How much of an increase in your annual income tax are you will to pay for the deportation of all illegals? Would you agree to a 20% increase? A 15% increase?

Why should it take any increase in the income tax? The cost of deporting them will be offset by the money saved on schools, free medical care, food stamps and welfare..
Illegal immigrants can't get food stamps/welfare/medicaid/etc..
Of course they can... like YOU they LIE about who they are and have PHONY ID! Who will check them?????? Come on :ahole-1:, tell us who is to check them?

My original OP is from a conservative source. THEY came up with the $137 billion price tag. It goes on to say that some estimates are as high as $600 billion to $800 billion. This is not a liberal source.

Who's the conservative source, what you have in #1 refers to NBC...They are as conservative as you are! LOLOLOL!

Even more interesting CONFISCATE any and all earnings and property that the illegal has acquired here while breaking the law...prosecute him under the Rico Act!

Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...Influenced_and_Corrupt_Organizations_Act
    • The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, commonly referred to as the RICO Act or simply RICO, is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization. The RICO Act focuses specifically on racketeering, and it allows the leaders of a syndicate to be tried for the crimes which they ordered others to do or ....

• Now tell me that Obuma isn't responsible for all the illegals STAYING in America...certainly looks like a CRIME SYNDICATE to me, especially the HUGE NUMBERS of these scum in America!
That would be effective for those living here that are part of drug cartels. Smart move, Vigilante!

My original OP is from a conservative source. THEY came up with the $137 billion price tag. It goes on to say that some estimates are as high as $600 billion to $800 billion. This is not a liberal source.

Who's the conservative source, what you have in #1 refers to NBC...They are as conservative as you are! LOLOLOL!

See my post 323.

And? So you lied about your post #1.... nothing NEW here!

Boy $12500 and we can fly each one back to their shithole homeland, FIRST CLASS for less.... who do you think they are kidding.... Using the cost of ICE as a source? Seems ICE WITHOUT these scumbags being shipped out would cost us THE VERY SAME SALARY!!!

Boy $12500 and we can fly each one back to their shithole homeland, FIRST CLASS for less.... who do you think they are kidding.... Using the cost of ICE as a source? Seems ICE WITHOUT these scumbags being shipped out would cost us THE VERY SAME SALARY!!!

As I have said before on this thread, I have absolutely no intention of arguing with someone who believes that the government intentionally fakes their statistics and figures in some sort of mass conspiracy. I suggest that you post on the thread about who really killed JFK.

As I have said before on this thread, I have absolutely no intention of arguing with someone who believes that the government intentionally fakes their statistics and figures in some sort of mass conspiracy. I suggest that you post on the thread about who really killed JFK.

Of course they fake their numbers, Manipulate NEW WAYS of counting, and DROP numbers that have been used for decades before, as they would make the current POTUS look like the charlatan, he really is! Convenient way to NOT REFUTE what I post, but expected from the 2 digit IQ crowd!

Money would be saved from additional teachers, ESL teachers, welfare,etc. If we have enough money to give to some of these countries aid, use that!

Tell us more about how we can deport 11 million people and it won't cost you a cent (in your personal universe).
illegal aliens cost this country $120 billion every year. We'll save money by deporting them all.

And what exactly is that new information? Illegals cause a boom economy?
The fact that illegal immigrants aren't using medicare/medicaid/etc.
Sure I did. I saw the worlds "Southern Poverty Law Center" and immediately concluded it was pure horseshit.
Ah, now I see why right wingers can't absorb new information...
We are immune to bullshit.
http://www.manhattan-institute.org/pdf/e21_02.pdf

I could spend all day pointing out all the bullshit claims made by that paper.
Do it then. You're obviously an expert.

<YAWN!>

So all we have to do is not give Mexico aid money for one year and it's paid for.
Deportations COULD be the next big job market.
Could well be and those would be FEDERAL jobs with good pay and vacations plus retirement and health benefits just like the post office.

So let's say you are stuck with 15 million ILLEGALS and you need to ship them out. FedEx and UPS is not designed for that BUT you just happen to have Amtrak which is under used and over funded. So you use it.

Now you need people say 150,000 more or less to capture and do the paper work and ship the ILLEGALS. So now you have taken 150k in people OFF unemployment right? And on average every mid level job creates three additional jobs OUTSIDE the original 150K.

Now yu don't ship them back with their stuff, just the clothes on their back and a pair of zip cuffs. Whatever they bought was with ill gotten gains from a crime and that crime being illegal entry.

Now while the first look at the sticker price may scare you some of the other results should make you happy.
150k NEW middle class TAX PAYERS
150k NEW entry level or better TAX PAYERS
Reduced crime.
Reduced cost of social budget

So you raise the tax base {income} at the same time you cut social programs {costs}. Deporting ILLEGALS could make more jobs then the Keystone pipeline OR the fence. Once the fence is built you can cut staff from those jobs but you are looking at a decade of mass deportations.

Deporting ILLEGALS from this country could be one of the best fiscal and economic rebuilds in the shortest time in this country.
Oh my fucking god. You're advocating rounding up an entire population forcefully.

Well, you won't have to worry about it much.

Here is what happens (I'm pretty sure you know about it but for the uneducated....):

Lets say that we put these draconian measures in place on Monday. On Tuesday, Juan Rodriguez goes to ABC Company and applies for a job. John Smith, the manager, has to make a decision. He can go through the time and trouble and expense of running Juan through a battery of programs, tests, and has to decide if his credentials are legitimate. Or he can simply decide not to go through with the time, trouble, and expense and hire this Caucasian girl who applied as well. By doing so, he not only sidesteps the time, trouble, and expense at the outset, he needn't worry about the 3X as many DHS agents raiding his office or simply plucking Juan off the street and his missing work. He needn't worry about having been "duped" by Juan and paying fines or facing his business being confiscated because he hired an illegal.

Hispanics are going to suffer discrimination on a scale never seen. Which is why they will not vote for Trump shall he be the nominee. It is unlikely the large block of Hispanic voters will vote for any Republican.

Why should it take any increase in the income tax? The cost of deporting them will be offset by the money saved on schools, free medical care, food stamps and welfare..
Illegal immigrants can't get food stamps/welfare/medicaid/etc..

Sure they can.

Forum List

Back