Trumps deportation plan would cost $100-$200 BILLION

So all we have to do is not give Mexico aid money for one year and it's paid for.
Deportations COULD be the next big job market.
Could well be and those would be FEDERAL jobs with good pay and vacations plus retirement and health benefits just like the post office.

So let's say you are stuck with 15 million ILLEGALS and you need to ship them out. FedEx and UPS is not designed for that BUT you just happen to have Amtrak which is under used and over funded. So you use it.

Now you need people say 150,000 more or less to capture and do the paper work and ship the ILLEGALS. So now you have taken 150k in people OFF unemployment right? And on average every mid level job creates three additional jobs OUTSIDE the original 150K.

Now yu don't ship them back with their stuff, just the clothes on their back and a pair of zip cuffs. Whatever they bought was with ill gotten gains from a crime and that crime being illegal entry.

Now while the first look at the sticker price may scare you some of the other results should make you happy.
150k NEW middle class TAX PAYERS
150k NEW entry level or better TAX PAYERS
Reduced crime.
Reduced cost of social budget

So you raise the tax base {income} at the same time you cut social programs {costs}. Deporting ILLEGALS could make more jobs then the Keystone pipeline OR the fence. Once the fence is built you can cut staff from those jobs but you are looking at a decade of mass deportations.

Deporting ILLEGALS from this country could be one of the best fiscal and economic rebuilds in the shortest time in this country.
Oh my fucking god. You're advocating rounding up an entire population forcefully.

Well, you won't have to worry about it much.

Here is what happens (I'm pretty sure you know about it but for the uneducated....):

Lets say that we put these draconian measures in place on Monday. On Tuesday, Juan Rodriguez goes to ABC Company and applies for a job. John Smith, the manager, has to make a decision. He can go through the time and trouble and expense of running Juan through a battery of programs, tests, and has to decide if his credentials are legitimate. Or he can simply decide not to go through with the time, trouble, and expense and hire this Caucasian girl who applied as well. By doing so, he not only sidesteps the time, trouble, and expense at the outset, he needn't worry about the 3X as many DHS agents raiding his office or simply plucking Juan off the street and his missing work. He needn't worry about having been "duped" by Juan and paying fines or facing his business being confiscated because he hired an illegal.

Hispanics are going to suffer discrimination on a scale never seen. Which is why they will not vote for Trump shall he be the nominee. It is unlikely the large block of Hispanic voters will vote for any Republican.

It wouldn't work that way because the employer would have to go through all the same exact procedures to hire a causcasion girl.

As usual, the "open borders/amnesty" supporters are full of shit.

Oh...so Trump's plan will be a new tax on every business in America? Interesting. I wonder how you'd respond if your President, Barack Obama had proposed it? Let me guess, you'd be all for it...right?

The specter of 3X as many DHS agents that Trump wants to unleash on the population scooping up the Caucasian girl is non-existent....Juan Rodriguez? He'll be harassed.

Obama is not my President, he called me "the enemy" he can go fuck himself with Michelle's dick

Dana,

After reading all the rants I have seen here, I am convinced that if one were to give a copy of the US Constitution to one of these nuts, without identifying it, and asking them what they thought about it, they would universally reject it, and call it a communistic/totalitarian document that had no place in American law (except, of course, the 2nd amendment).

Meantime, even Trump wants to do away with citizenship for people born in this country, which is guaranteed by the Constitution.
Okay, let the child stay and deport the parents. Problem solved.

Dana,

After reading all the rants I have seen here, I am convinced that if one were to give a copy of the US Constitution to one of these nuts, without identifying it, and asking them what they thought about it, they would universally reject it, and call it a communistic/totalitarian document that had no place in American law (except, of course, the 2nd amendment).

Meantime, even Trump wants to do away with citizenship for people born in this country, which is guaranteed by the Constitution.

Fine with me, and Ok by the Constitution, as long as you don't raid their home, just because they are latino, and speak Spanish, but instead, wait until they commit a crime before charging them for being IA.

One you have to prove he is not an American Citizen and then you have a real problem. Foreign people are governed by the Constitution:

The reason for this is because of what the Framers of the Constitution believed. They did not believe that the "Constitution granted rights" but that those rights already existed as part of the natural order of who we are and that it merely "enshrined them" and prevented the government from encroaching on them. You have those rights regardless of what the US government says. The Constitution isn't about the citizens, it's about the government and framing the function of the government. Thus, as a human, you have those rights naturally by merely existing, the Constitution is there to prevent the government from stepping on those inalienable rights.
It is up to the illegals to prove or disprove their right to be here. If not, they are gone. They have the right to be heard.............have the right to a lawyer BUT THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR IT................and will see a judge to voice their case...............If they don't have the documentation............Then Adios Amigos.................

And exactly how would you do that?

Remember, its the idiot RWs who are against driver's licenses for illegals even though it would be a way to track them.

Those people are nuts.

They don't believe that the constitution applies to everyone in America. According to the constitution everyone is INNOCENT until proven guilty. So it's not the burden of the person to prove anything. It's the burden of the government to prove the person is violating the law.

They also don't understand that everyone has a right to an attorney and if they can't afford one the state will appoint one for them. Which is paid by us taxpayers.

I can't believe how stupid those people are. They live in their own fantasy land. They sure don't have any grasp of reality.

Aliens do not have a right to a jury trial to determine their immigration status. They're entitled to a hearing, and that's it. If they can't produce documentation to prove they are citizens, out they go. It's virtually impossible to get born in this country without a birth certificate. You certainly can't be raised to adulthood without one. You can't enroll in school, you can't get a drivers license, you can't get a Social Security card without one.

So you will have 12 million hearings (minimum)? Imagine all of the jobs that will be created by court reporters. LOL I'm sure we can bill Mexico for them...I wouldn't recommend that you hold your breath waiting for them to pay.

Yeah, think of all the jobs! Isn't that what you libturds always claim whenever you're trying to justify one of your massive new welfare boondoggles?

Meanwhile.... this has to hurt our subversives...

Donald Trump Wins Praise From Experts With New Immigration Plan!!!!!

Breitbart.com ^
While most of the permanent political class is still aghast that 2016 GOP presidential frontrunner billionaire Donald Trump put together one of most specific, pro-American worker immigration plans of anyone running for public office, he’s winning widespread praise from key experts on the issue....

Dana,

Fine with me, and Ok by the Constitution, as long as you don't raid their home, just because they are latino, and speak Spanish, but instead, wait until they commit a crime before charging them for being IA.

hmmmm, no. They can be deported when their kids enroll in school, or they try to apply for a job or a dozen other situations where their immigration status will become apparent.

Deportations COULD be the next big job market.
Could well be and those would be FEDERAL jobs with good pay and vacations plus retirement and health benefits just like the post office.

So let's say you are stuck with 15 million ILLEGALS and you need to ship them out. FedEx and UPS is not designed for that BUT you just happen to have Amtrak which is under used and over funded. So you use it.

Now you need people say 150,000 more or less to capture and do the paper work and ship the ILLEGALS. So now you have taken 150k in people OFF unemployment right? And on average every mid level job creates three additional jobs OUTSIDE the original 150K.

Now yu don't ship them back with their stuff, just the clothes on their back and a pair of zip cuffs. Whatever they bought was with ill gotten gains from a crime and that crime being illegal entry.

Now while the first look at the sticker price may scare you some of the other results should make you happy.
150k NEW middle class TAX PAYERS
150k NEW entry level or better TAX PAYERS
Reduced crime.
Reduced cost of social budget

So you raise the tax base {income} at the same time you cut social programs {costs}. Deporting ILLEGALS could make more jobs then the Keystone pipeline OR the fence. Once the fence is built you can cut staff from those jobs but you are looking at a decade of mass deportations.

Deporting ILLEGALS from this country could be one of the best fiscal and economic rebuilds in the shortest time in this country.
Oh my fucking god. You're advocating rounding up an entire population forcefully.

Here is what happens (I'm pretty sure you know about it but for the uneducated....):

Lets say that we put these draconian measures in place on Monday. On Tuesday, Juan Rodriguez goes to ABC Company and applies for a job. John Smith, the manager, has to make a decision. He can go through the time and trouble and expense of running Juan through a battery of programs, tests, and has to decide if his credentials are legitimate. Or he can simply decide not to go through with the time, trouble, and expense and hire this Caucasian girl who applied as well. By doing so, he not only sidesteps the time, trouble, and expense at the outset, he needn't worry about the 3X as many DHS agents raiding his office or simply plucking Juan off the street and his missing work. He needn't worry about having been "duped" by Juan and paying fines or facing his business being confiscated because he hired an illegal.

Hispanics are going to suffer discrimination on a scale never seen. Which is why they will not vote for Trump shall he be the nominee. It is unlikely the large block of Hispanic voters will vote for any Republican.

It wouldn't work that way because the employer would have to go through all the same exact procedures to hire a causcasion girl.

Oh...so Trump's plan will be a new tax on every business in America? Interesting. I wonder how you'd respond if your President, Barack Obama had proposed it? Let me guess, you'd be all for it...right?

The specter of 3X as many DHS agents that Trump wants to unleash on the population scooping up the Caucasian girl is non-existent....Juan Rodriguez? He'll be harassed.

Hmmmm . . . where did I say anything about a tax on business?
You didn't. Of course you'll deny it but the Nationwide E-verify that is in Trump's plan. More government control, more costs to employers in terms of having to put every one of your new and current employees through the system. And if there is a hint that Juanita in accounting may not be legal (her paperwork may have an error or be incomplete), Juanita is either fired or is sent down to the DHS office immediate to plead for her soul. Then, boom, hire a new employee, new costs, new training, etc... The word "tax" is avoided but that is what it amounts to; greater costs to businesses.

They are already required to obtain documentation proving that you're a legal resident and allowed to work. All Trump would do is enforce the law.

You haven't read his plan...have you? Here is a link that may help you.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/images/uploads/Immigration-Reform-Trump.pdf

The part about "nationwide e-verify" is one you may find interesting.

Thanks for playing. Check please.

It is up to the illegals to prove or disprove their right to be here. If not, they are gone. They have the right to be heard.............have the right to a lawyer BUT THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR IT................and will see a judge to voice their case...............If they don't have the documentation............Then Adios Amigos.................

Remember, its the idiot RWs who are against driver's licenses for illegals even though it would be a way to track them.

Those people are nuts.

They don't believe that the constitution applies to everyone in America. According to the constitution everyone is INNOCENT until proven guilty. So it's not the burden of the person to prove anything. It's the burden of the government to prove the person is violating the law.

They also don't understand that everyone has a right to an attorney and if they can't afford one the state will appoint one for them. Which is paid by us taxpayers.

I can't believe how stupid those people are. They live in their own fantasy land. They sure don't have any grasp of reality.

Aliens do not have a right to a jury trial to determine their immigration status. They're entitled to a hearing, and that's it. If they can't produce documentation to prove they are citizens, out they go. It's virtually impossible to get born in this country without a birth certificate. You certainly can't be raised to adulthood without one. You can't enroll in school, you can't get a drivers license, you can't get a Social Security card without one.

So you will have 12 million hearings (minimum)? Imagine all of the jobs that will be created by court reporters. LOL I'm sure we can bill Mexico for them...I wouldn't recommend that you hold your breath waiting for them to pay.

Yeah, think of all the jobs! Isn't that what you libturds always claim whenever you're trying to justify one of your massive new welfare boondoggles?

No. I would ask you to cite anyone saying that but we both know you've never backed up anything you've posted.

Candy,

I see that there are a LOT of posts on this thread that are invisible to me. Just for the record, if any are directed at me, to which I have not responded, it is because whoever is posting them is on my "ignore" list.

You didn't. Of course you'll deny it but the Nationwide E-verify that is in Trump's plan. More government control, more costs to employers in terms of having to put every one of your new and current employees through the system. And if there is a hint that Juanita in accounting may not be legal (her paperwork may have an error or be incomplete), Juanita is either fired or is sent down to the DHS office immediate to plead for her soul. Then, boom, hire a new employee, new costs, new training, etc... The word "tax" is avoided but that is what it amounts to; greater costs to businesses.
Wrong. There's no requirement for Jaunita to trudge down to the local DHS office. All she has to do is get the correct paperwork. That means she need a birth certificate and a driver's license. Anyone who is legal and working should have both of those documents.

They are already required to obtain documentation proving that you're a legal resident and allowed to work. All Trump would do is enforce the law.

E-verify will cost about $5.00 per employee. You turds lobbied endless for the massive and hugely expensive bureaucracy known as Obamacare, and now you're worried about a little program to verify that someone is legal to work in this country?

Please spare us your crocodile tears.

Candy,

I see that there are a LOT of posts on this thread that are invisible to me. Just for the record, if any are directed at me, to which I have not responded, it is because whoever is posting them is on my "ignore" list.

Using "Ignore" is generally the mark of a coward.

Those people are nuts.

No. I would ask you to cite anyone saying that but we both know you've never backed up anything you've posted.

We both know that you're a liar and full of shit.

Dems Immigration plan will cost us the entire country
It has already cost us hundreds of billions.
Illegal immigrants cannot get medicaid/medicare, health coverage through the government, food stamps, etc..
Fact-checking immigration PolitiFact

You want to play this game?

Do you really?

"SSA received reports that individuals using 66,920 SSNs had approximately $3.1 billion in wages, tips, and self-employment income. SSA transferred the earnings to the Earnings Suspense File because the employees’ or self-employed individuals’ names on the earnings reports did not match the number-holders’ names.

During Calendar Years 2008 through 2011, SSA received 4,024 E-Verify inquiries using the SSNs of 3,873 numberholders born before June 16, 1901. These inquiries indicate individuals’ attempts to use the SSNs to apply for work."

http://oig.ssa.gov/sites/default/files/audit/full/pdf/A-06-14-34030_0.pdf

Wrong. There's no requirement for Jaunita to trudge down to the local DHS office. All she has to do is get the correct paperwork. That means she need a birth certificate and a driver's license. Anyone who is legal and working should have both of those documents.
And once the government forces one of it's citizens to prove her citizenship (something else you were against earlier this Summer) what does she do with it? Trudge down to the DHS office and make them believe they are legit.

E-verify will cost about $5.00 per employee.
Actually, its free to use. But the internet connection isn't free, the costs of having someone keep track of it is not free. IF someone's status changes, having someone check for updates isn't free. It's all a tax on business. Something you were against earlier this Summer.

Its amazing how you guys have altered your beliefs and have become stooges for Donald Trump. He'll be gone in a few weeks. You'll still be losers.

Candy,

OK.

And once the government forces one of it's citizens to prove her citizenship (something else you were against earlier this Summer) what does she do with it? Trudge down to the DHS office and make them believe they are legit.

E-verify will cost about $5.00 per employee.
Actually, its free to use. But the internet connection isn't free, the costs of having someone keep track of it is not free. IF someone's status changes, having someone check for updates isn't free. It's all a tax on business. Something you were against earlier this Summer.

It may be "free" to the employer, but someone has to pay for it. "keeping track" involves making copies of the required documents, filling out a one page form, and then filing it. Most companies already have HR software that tracks immigration status of people who aren't citizens. I know because I have helped setup such systems. If companies don't pay to use it, then it's not a tax on business. It's a tax on all of us. However, the savings will more than compensate for he expense.

Its amazing how you guys have altered your beliefs and have become stooges for Donald Trump. He'll be gone in a few weeks. You'll still be losers.

I haven't altered by beliefs an iota. I've been wailing against illegal immigration for years.

Trump seems to think that all you have to do is to pick Juan up off the street and drive him to Nuevo Laredo. He seems to have forgotten details, like the constitutionally required trial, and conviction, first (for which we would most likely have to pay Juan's attorney).
If Juan isn't a citizen.....he is not covered by the Constitution. ...... :cool:

One you have to prove he is not an American Citizen and then you have a real problem. Foreign people are governed by the Constitution:

The reason for this is because of what the Framers of the Constitution believed. They did not believe that the "Constitution granted rights" but that those rights already existed as part of the natural order of who we are and that it merely "enshrined them" and prevented the government from encroaching on them. You have those rights regardless of what the US government says. The Constitution isn't about the citizens, it's about the government and framing the function of the government. Thus, as a human, you have those rights naturally by merely existing, the Constitution is there to prevent the government from stepping on those inalienable rights.

To which country. You have no proof they are Mexican either, with no proof they are Mexican the Mexican government won't take them either. So put them all in jail...

So how are you rounding them all up... Are you going to ID everyone walking down the street and no ID you get deported...

Amazing...

The RW are all freedom this and that until someone scares that the brown people are coming and they want to have Marshall law...

Just a bunch of chickens, afraid of there own shadow.

Forum List

Back