Trumps deportation plan would cost $100-$200 BILLION

I understand better than you. So do the numerous judges who have held that those born here are citizens.

Right, some leftist judge knows better than the guy who wrote it. Does it hurt to be that gullible?
More than one guy wrote it. Many contributed to it. Its meaning was then debated. Are you suggesting that the Courts are bound by what one person construed it to mean? Sheer idiocy. Of course, what he wrote above is consistent with what the Courts have held; unless born to an ambassador or his wife or a member of his family who are here as diplomats and therefore "not subject to the jurisdiction" of the laws of the United States, a person born here is a citizen upon birth. So, if you want to apply the Amendment consistent with the intent of one of its drafters, then the Court have been getting it right all of this time.

More than one concurred with the definition, in fact American Indians were excluded under the 14th because they owed allegiance to their tribal nations. That didn't change until the 1920's when congress made them US citizens, by law, what makes illegals any different?

American Indians already occupied this nation, Congress only rightly acknowledged their shared claim to this land that they had previous ownership of. Illegal aliens migrated from another country, have no respect for the laws in this country, and in exchange believe they are entitled to what other immigrants had to endure through the long process of obtaining proper "legal" citizenship. There my friend, is the difference.

The point was Indians were not covered by the 14th because they didn't owe total allegiance to the US, illegals are no different in that respect.

We have other immigrants that desire to be citizens as well, they didn't sneak across any border, they chose to go through the long legal process of following the law. To grant an exception to a particular group of people who have broken the law, is to disrespect those others who obey it. We are a nation of equal rights and opportunities, it is time that we treated ALL immigrants to the same law and standard and not play this political game of "pick and choose" which law applies to which immigrants. I have absolutely no respect for any politician who supports a fast track to citizenship, while those who follow the law have to wait years to achieve the same. It's racist to give special treatment and privilege, to place one group of immigrants over the vast majority of others.

You disgust me because you are too fucking stupid to be a citizen. We were talking about your idiotic claims about the constitution. It is possible to pass a law to remove all aliens. It will simply cost too much. And it will not only cost money, it will reduces taxes they pay and economic activity they create. All to remove people who do no harm.

My only claim was that the Constitution says nothing about soil or you having any rights by being on it. That claim will stand until it is disproved. If you want to switch subjects or call me names, that is fine too... it doesn't disprove my claim in the least.

I've never said "pass a law to remove all aliens" and I'm not sure that would be possible anyway. We passed a law back in the 1830s to "remove all Indians" but we never removed them all... some remained. We removed a lot of them, it's known today as "the trail of tears" and oh by the way... The SCOTUS ruled it unconstitutional and President Jackson did it anyway.

But here, that's "extremist rhetoric" from either side... we're not going to pass any such law today. We ARE going to build a wall and secure the border. The cost is not an issue because Mexico will pay for it. At the same time, while we are constructing this wall, we are going to deport captured illegals who have broken other laws. We will keep doing this even after the wall is built. Once we have a wall and have stopped virtually all illegal border crossings, we can have a reasonable conversation about what we can do with the remaining law-abiding illegals who are here. That conversation is not going to happen until the wall is finished.
No one ever said it did. The term "soil" was a reference to the English Common law legal principle that formed the basis for the term "natural born citizen". It meant a person born in the country, i.e on its soil. Or, did you think it meant that those born by c-section were not citizens?

You disgust me because you are too fucking stupid to be a citizen. We were talking about your idiotic claims about the constitution. It is possible to pass a law to remove all aliens. It will simply cost too much. And it will not only cost money, it will reduces taxes they pay and economic activity they create. All to remove people who do no harm.

My only claim was that the Constitution says nothing about soil or you having any rights by being on it. That claim will stand until it is disproved. If you want to switch subjects or call me names, that is fine too... it doesn't disprove my claim in the least.

I've never said "pass a law to remove all aliens" and I'm not sure that would be possible anyway. We passed a law back in the 1830s to "remove all Indians" but we never removed them all... some remained. We removed a lot of them, it's known today as "the trail of tears" and oh by the way... The SCOTUS ruled it unconstitutional and President Jackson did it anyway.

But here, that's "extremist rhetoric" from either side... we're not going to pass any such law today. We ARE going to build a wall and secure the border. The cost is not an issue because Mexico will pay for it. At the same time, while we are constructing this wall, we are going to deport captured illegals who have broken other laws. We will keep doing this even after the wall is built. Once we have a wall and have stopped virtually all illegal border crossings, we can have a reasonable conversation about what we can do with the remaining law-abiding illegals who are here. That conversation is not going to happen until the wall is finished.
We are not going to build a wall. Will never happen because it would be a profound waste of money. And the notion that Mexico will pay anything is incredibly stupid. Why would they?

The Constitution applies to everyone on American soil. look it up for yourself.

I don't have to look it up, I carry a copy in my wallet. The Constitution says nothing about soil. Prisoners do not have the right to bear arms... they are on American soil. A maniac with a gun, randomly shooting innocent people, loses their right to due process as a sniper puts a bullet through their head to stop their carnage... they are on American soil. We put people in the electric chair and take away their right to live... on American soil.

Boss, I will make it easier for you to understand. You can not haul people out of the country unless they are an illegal alien. In order to determine if a person is an illegal alien, he must be found guilty in a court of law. Without this constitutional protection you would have the power to just pick up anyone and decide that he is not a citizen, and arbitrarily haul him off. You could do it to me, and my family has been here since 1647. You can not put the burden of proof, that I am a citizen, on me. The government has to prove in court that someone is not a citizen. Now, Boss, this is all covered in 8th grade Civics. Did you miss a lot of school growing up?

Wrong. A court hearing is the only thing required by due process. Illegal are not entitled to a trial by jury. The determination of whether someone is a citizen is not a complex matter. Every single legal citizen of this country can produce a birth certificate or valid immigration documents. The inability to produce such documents is all the evidence needed to deport an suspected alien.
What in his post differs from yours? The constitution requires that they be given due process. Notice and an opportunity to be heard. And the burden is on the government to prove, by clear and convincing evidence, that they are not here legally. Of course, to force the millions who have been here for years; who have american citizens kids and/or spouses; who have obeyed our laws and paid taxes and been contributors to our society to go through that process is beyond stupid. It will not happen. The American people overwhelmingly would oppose such a roundup which, by conservative estimates, would cost half a trillion dollars and take twenty years. We could look like the Gestapo looking for Jews. You underestimate the decency of the American people.

Boss, I will make it easier for you to understand. You can not haul people out of the country unless they are an illegal alien. In order to determine if a person is an illegal alien, he must be found guilty in a court of law. Without this constitutional protection you would have the power to just pick up anyone and decide that he is not a citizen, and arbitrarily haul him off. You could do it to me, and my family has been here since 1647. You can not put the burden of proof, that I am a citizen, on me. The government has to prove in court that someone is not a citizen. Now, Boss, this is all covered in 8th grade Civics. Did you miss a lot of school growing up?

And let me make this clear for you... If you broke our laws and entered our country illegally, you have very limited constitutional rights, you are a criminal. This is why you don't see prisoners with handguns. They no longer have the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms, it was removed because they are criminals being punished. You also don't have the 4th amendment right to property and against seizure of property.

"As far back as 1896, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that:

“The Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution is not confined to the protection of citizens. It says: ’Nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the law.’ These provisions are universal in their application to all persons within the territorial jurisdiction, without regard to any differences of race, of color, or nationality; and the equal protection of the laws is a pledge of the protection of equal laws.” 2

All persons in the U.S., therefore, have constitutional rights. Among these are the right to equal protection of the law and the right to due process.

Also, undocumented persons have a constitutional right under the Fourth Amendment to deny any officer from entering their residence without consent, absent a search warrant.

Further, the Supreme Court has held that all children, regardless of their immigration status, are entitled to free public education, as required under the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. 3

Additionally, under federal law publicly funded hospitals must provide emergency medical services to all patients, regardless of their immigration status. 4 Immigrants are also protected from workplace discrimination under state and federal laws.

Moreover, under federal law, a person may recover money damages for loss of property, personal injury or death where damages occurred as a result of the “negligent or wrongful act or omission of any employee of the Government while acting within the scope of his office or employment, under circumstances where the United States, if a private person, would be liable to the claimant in accordance with the law of the place where the act or omission occurred.” 5

These are just a few of the rights that our Constitution and federal laws grant to all persons living in the U.S. These rights are intended to protect all U.S. residents from discrimination and arbitrary government action. These rights are especially critical in times where hatred based on race, color, and national origin is on the rise. "

MALDEF: Undocumented Immigrants DO Have Legal Rights - VIDEO
And those rights cost us $100 billion a year. Time for them to go back to their homeland.
You do understand, moron, that it is the act of finding, arresting, detaining, processing and then deporting (i.e sending them back to their homeland) that costs the 100 billion you claim? And that trying to do that for all 11 million would be several hundred billion more and would result in the loss of the billions in taxes that illegals pay and the billions in economic activity they spur?

The government benefits they consume is what costs us $130 billion a year. The cost of deporting them would be about $200 billion, if we have to go through the full legal process to deport every one of them. However, once they realize they can't get a job or escape the deportation schedule, most of them will self-deport.
It will cost much more than 200 billion. And it will mean billions in lost taxes and economic activity. All to assuage assholes like you who cannot offer up a rational basis why we should hunt down and remove 11 million folks who are harming no one and do more to benefit us that pricks like you do.

The problem Boss is just like others. You have this attitudes I want, I want, I want just like Paddy mentioned. Then you you and others keep saying I don't care, I don't care. When the fuck of the matter is you YOU don't have any specific how to handle this problem. You don't even understand the logistics. And yet you keep insisting the bullshit from this bullshiter.
Everyone wants to solve this problem. Now if you can tell us the specific how to solve this problem will be glad to shut.
For now, since you don't have any clue what you are talking about. Shut the fuck up.

Well if you go back and read the thread, you'll find that my assertion of what "I want" is presented in response to someone implying I wanted "to kick out brown people." Since that was NOT what I want, I felt strongly compelled to set the record straight. I'm sorry if my setting the record straight offended you in some way. As for now, we live in a free and open society and you do not have the authority to tell me to shut up.

Now... You want specifics...

We're going to build a wall across our southern border.
All logistics have been considered and it can be done.
This solves the problem of illegals crossing our southern border.
The wall will be paid for by Mexico who depend on US trade.

That's about as specific as we can be.
"We're going to build a wall across our southern border.
The wall will be paid for by Mexico who depend on US trade."

Nothing there is specific. What will it cost? How will it benefit us? No logistics have been considered. You just make shit up and post it. It will not solve the problem of illegals since close to 40% entered legally and stayed. And Mexico will not pay for it. We depend on their trade as much as they depend on ours and we currently have a treaty that cannot be abridged. The rest of this hemisphere would not stand for us trying to bully Mexico. Your posts reveal more and more stupidity on your part.

When you have even a basic understanding of how the BLS produces those numbers you might be able to address this intelligently. Now, you are just making shit up.

Sorry but you are the one who doesn't understand these numbers. You want to live in a lawless country? Go find another one. The silent majority is rising to the top, feel the burn~!
Didn't you just say you did not believe in statistics? And now you are saying someone does not use statistics properly?

Why not just cut to the chase. You hate immigrants the same way every other American who is at the bottom of the socio-economic ladder has hated immigrants.

Where did I ever say I didn't believe in statistics? I said I don't believe cooked statistics. Maybe English 101 would help?
So, you don't believe the BLS claim that there are 90 million Americans of working age who do not work?

No I believe that one obviously. If we can't get past the childish questions, how can we ever be friends?
Of course. You believe only those things that are consistent with your opinions. You form your facts based on your opinion. Normal people do it the other way around.

We are not going to build a wall. Will never happen because it would be a profound waste of money. And the notion that Mexico will pay anything is incredibly stupid. Why would they?

It would be money well spent. The wall will save us $130 billion/year.

What do you think is preventing people from sneaking into countries like Iran and North Korea? Does the Mexican government treat illegals the same as we do in this country? Why are other nation's willing to enforce their borders and immigration laws but the United States can't? Are we serious about providing Americans and "legal" immigrants with an opportunity to achieve economic prosperity and opportunity? .... or do we want to continue wasting taxpayer dollars coming up with excuses as to why we must freely give to those illegal immigrants who don't respect our system of government, the way other immigrants who ALSO desire to become citizens do?

I live about 35 miles from the border, and cross it regularly. I find it more than a little amusing that anyone would think that a fence would stop someone who has already made up his mind to walk for at least 3 days across a desert full of cactus and rattlesnakes, with little or no water and food, in scorching heat, with no shade, guide, or even a pair of boots. In AZ, we find about 200 bodies per year of those that fail to make it. It is beyond absurd. Besides that, few actually walk from the border to Phoenix. They are usually driven through the border in a truck or van and dropped off on the other side, to fend for themselves against the elements. Then, of course there is the other half of them who come over on visa's and simply don't go back. Down in Nogales, a bus fell through the pavement of a street, because it caused a tunnel under the border to collapse. The fact that China built the world's largest wall, which failed, over 1,000 years ago does not discourage Trump or his fans either.

The whole thing is just a continuation of the movement to keep the (Irish), (blacks), (Italians), (Chinese), (Jews), (Muslims), (Latinos) out.

You have the intellect of a three year old. "I want, I want, I want". And no clue how to accomplish what you want or any care for what it will cost. Just get rid of the darkies. You disgust me.

You disgust me as well. Trying to imply this is about race when it's not about race at all. We should excommunicate you people... send you to some secluded island so you can conduct your social experimentation far away from the more rational people.

We see things from different perspectives. While you are busy being blinded by party loyalty... I see poor black families struggling to make ends meet because they can't find jobs or make decent wages. Much of this is due to 20 million illegals in the country who are taking the jobs and working for virtually nothing. I see legal Mexican families who can't get medical attention in an ER because it is over-crowded with illegal immigrants. I see failing school systems, failing infrastructures of entire cities, innocent American citizens being raped, robbed and murdered by thugs who have come across our border illegally. And I see your disgusting ass standing there waving the Constitution around defending them.

You disgust me because instead of wanting to do something to better the lives of actual American citizens, you'd rather PANDER to people here illegally because you see an opportunity to add a new constituency for your party.
The problem Boss is just like others. You have this attitudes I want, I want, I want just like Paddy mentioned. Then you you and others keep saying I don't care, I don't care. When the fuck of the matter is you YOU don't have any specific how to handle this problem. You don't even understand the logistics. And yet you keep insisting the bullshit from this bullshiter.
Everyone wants to solve this problem. Now if you can tell us the specific how to solve this problem will be glad to shut.
For now, since you don't have any clue what you are talking about. Shut the fuck up.

Utter horseshit. No one believes you want to solve this problem. When anyone proposes a solution you claim that either it won't work or that it's cruel an unjust. You have one excuse after another for doing nothing.
Okay brifart. Give me specific how are you going to solve this problem? Logistics? Don't even worry about the cost and their contributions to the economy.
Give me something to believe you. But Don't give me this I don't care bullshit. I'm waiting.

I've already explained that many times. Simply enforce our immigration laws. Rescind Obama's Executive Orders re immigration. Deport all illegal aliens whenever they are discovered. Insect employers to ensure they are compliant with our immigration laws. Build a wall on the border and hire sufficient personnel to staff it.
Sure you know what specific means. Those are not specific. How do you know which ones are illegals? Are you going to issue ID for membership? How do you round them up? Are you just deport illegal parents and leave the kids on the streets? Are you going to raid houses, schools, malls, groceries etc.? Logistics?
So try again.

The Constitution applies to everyone on American soil. look it up for yourself.

I don't have to look it up, I carry a copy in my wallet. The Constitution says nothing about soil. Prisoners do not have the right to bear arms... they are on American soil. A maniac with a gun, randomly shooting innocent people, loses their right to due process as a sniper puts a bullet through their head to stop their carnage... they are on American soil. We put people in the electric chair and take away their right to live... on American soil.

Wrong. A court hearing is the only thing required by due process. Illegal are not entitled to a trial by jury. The determination of whether someone is a citizen is not a complex matter. Every single legal citizen of this country can produce a birth certificate or valid immigration documents. The inability to produce such documents is all the evidence needed to deport an suspected alien.
What in his post differs from yours? The constitution requires that they be given due process. Notice and an opportunity to be heard. And the burden is on the government to prove, by clear and convincing evidence, that they are not here legally.

It's easy to prove they aren't here legally. Lack of a visa is all the proof needed. Thousands of illegals are deported every year, so what makes you think this is so difficult?

What you make clear is that you and your ilk will use any excuse conceivable to justify doing nothing.

Of course, to force the millions who have been here for years; who have american citizens kids and/or spouses; who have obeyed our laws and paid taxes and been contributors to our society to go through that process is beyond stupid. It will not happen. The American people overwhelmingly would oppose such a roundup which, by conservative estimates, would cost half a trillion dollars and take twenty years. We could look like the Gestapo looking for Jews. You underestimate the decency of the American people.

That hardly describes the bulk of them. Most of them do not have American spouses, and any kids they had here are not entitled to citizenship. If given only the choice of mass deportation or allowing them to stay, Americans will choose the former. Of course, those aren't the only two choices, so such polls don't mean jack shit.

You disgust me as well. Trying to imply this is about race when it's not about race at all. We should excommunicate you people... send you to some secluded island so you can conduct your social experimentation far away from the more rational people.

We see things from different perspectives. While you are busy being blinded by party loyalty... I see poor black families struggling to make ends meet because they can't find jobs or make decent wages. Much of this is due to 20 million illegals in the country who are taking the jobs and working for virtually nothing. I see legal Mexican families who can't get medical attention in an ER because it is over-crowded with illegal immigrants. I see failing school systems, failing infrastructures of entire cities, innocent American citizens being raped, robbed and murdered by thugs who have come across our border illegally. And I see your disgusting ass standing there waving the Constitution around defending them.

You disgust me because instead of wanting to do something to better the lives of actual American citizens, you'd rather PANDER to people here illegally because you see an opportunity to add a new constituency for your party.

Utter horseshit. No one believes you want to solve this problem. When anyone proposes a solution you claim that either it won't work or that it's cruel an unjust. You have one excuse after another for doing nothing.
Okay brifart. Give me specific how are you going to solve this problem? Logistics? Don't even worry about the cost and their contributions to the economy.
Give me something to believe you. But Don't give me this I don't care bullshit. I'm waiting.

I've already explained that many times. Simply enforce our immigration laws. Rescind Obama's Executive Orders re immigration. Deport all illegal aliens whenever they are discovered. Insect employers to ensure they are compliant with our immigration laws. Build a wall on the border and hire sufficient personnel to staff it.
Sure you know what specific means. Those are not specific. How do you know which ones are illegals? Are you going to issue ID for membership? How do you round them up? Are you just deport illegal parents and leave the kids on the streets? Are you going to raid houses, schools, malls, groceries etc.? Logistics?
So try again.

Yes, those are pretty damned specific. They are certainly specific enough to judge a candidate by.

What is your SPECIFIC solution to the problem, other than doing nothing.

And yesterday, we learned that the ghetto gangsters in Baltimore are actually illegal Latino's, and Trump is going to get rid of them!

the misinterpretation of the amendment started in the 1950s or 60's. it was NEVER meant to address immigration law. it was for black people who were former slaves who had already been here, sometimes for their whole lives, generations of their families even, not for people who come here just to drop a baby out.
Correct. Bush tried and push immigration reform with his GOPs that controlled both senate and congress. His own republicans abandoned him.
Obama push to immigration reform. He even address it on his last State of the Union. Exact word, not perfect but he will sign it. Nothing done. That is why you see all these EO.
Bush favored "comprehensive immigration reform" - amnesty in other words. The entire American public abandoned him.
American abandoned him? He was elected twice

And let me make this clear for you... If you broke our laws and entered our country illegally, you have very limited constitutional rights, you are a criminal. This is why you don't see prisoners with handguns. They no longer have the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms, it was removed because they are criminals being punished. You also don't have the 4th amendment right to property and against seizure of property.

“The Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution is not confined to the protection of citizens. It says: ’Nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the law.’ These provisions are universal in their application to all persons within the territorial jurisdiction, without regard to any differences of race, of color, or nationality; and the equal protection of the laws is a pledge of the protection of equal laws.” 2

All persons in the U.S., therefore, have constitutional rights. Among these are the right to equal protection of the law and the right to due process.

Also, undocumented persons have a constitutional right under the Fourth Amendment to deny any officer from entering their residence without consent, absent a search warrant.

Further, the Supreme Court has held that all children, regardless of their immigration status, are entitled to free public education, as required under the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. 3

Additionally, under federal law publicly funded hospitals must provide emergency medical services to all patients, regardless of their immigration status. 4 Immigrants are also protected from workplace discrimination under state and federal laws.

Moreover, under federal law, a person may recover money damages for loss of property, personal injury or death where damages occurred as a result of the “negligent or wrongful act or omission of any employee of the Government while acting within the scope of his office or employment, under circumstances where the United States, if a private person, would be liable to the claimant in accordance with the law of the place where the act or omission occurred.” 5

These are just a few of the rights that our Constitution and federal laws grant to all persons living in the U.S. These rights are intended to protect all U.S. residents from discrimination and arbitrary government action. These rights are especially critical in times where hatred based on race, color, and national origin is on the rise. "

And those rights cost us $100 billion a year. Time for them to go back to their homeland.
You do understand, moron, that it is the act of finding, arresting, detaining, processing and then deporting (i.e sending them back to their homeland) that costs the 100 billion you claim? And that trying to do that for all 11 million would be several hundred billion more and would result in the loss of the billions in taxes that illegals pay and the billions in economic activity they spur?

The government benefits they consume is what costs us $130 billion a year. The cost of deporting them would be about $200 billion, if we have to go through the full legal process to deport every one of them. However, once they realize they can't get a job or escape the deportation schedule, most of them will self-deport.
It will cost much more than 200 billion. And it will mean billions in lost taxes and economic activity. All to assuage assholes like you who cannot offer up a rational basis why we should hunt down and remove 11 million folks who are harming no one and do more to benefit us that pricks like you do.
They take jobs Americans would do, for a decent wage, that's the harm that they do. They take school slots that Americans could fill if they hadn't, that's the harm that they do. They suck money from Welfare, HUD, and other governmental agencies, that is harm they do. They fill our emergency rooms and they don't pay the bill, that is the harm they do. They do a lot of harm and pretending they don't is just plain stupid.

Well if you go back and read the thread, you'll find that my assertion of what "I want" is presented in response to someone implying I wanted "to kick out brown people." Since that was NOT what I want, I felt strongly compelled to set the record straight. I'm sorry if my setting the record straight offended you in some way. As for now, we live in a free and open society and you do not have the authority to tell me to shut up.

"We're going to build a wall across our southern border.
The wall will be paid for by Mexico who depend on US trade."

Nothing there is specific. What will it cost? How will it benefit us? No logistics have been considered. You just make shit up and post it. It will not solve the problem of illegals since close to 40% entered legally and stayed. And Mexico will not pay for it. We depend on their trade as much as they depend on ours and we currently have a treaty that cannot be abridged. The rest of this hemisphere would not stand for us trying to bully Mexico. Your posts reveal more and more stupidity on your part.
We don't need trade from Mexico. Anything we build in Mexico can be built here, just cost a bit more. We don't sell much shit over there so fuck it, screw em, and charge em. And your 40% entered legally is a bullshit outdated number that doesn't take into consideration how it's happening in the current situation. And if true gives us reason to stop letting them in legally too.

What kind of specific is that? It's like telling me. I'm going to stop the rain with a bucket. If you don't know just say so.
What made you think a wall will solve the problem?
You mentioned only WALL. I think the topic of this thread is about illegals. How about illegals that are here?

I live about 35 miles from the border, and cross it regularly. I find it more than a little amusing that anyone would think that a fence would stop someone who has already made up his mind to walk for at least 3 days across a desert full of cactus and rattlesnakes, with little or no water and food, in scorching heat, with no shade, guide, or even a pair of boots. In AZ, we find about 200 bodies per year of those that fail to make it. It is beyond absurd. Besides that, few actually walk from the border to Phoenix. They are usually driven through the border in a truck or van and dropped off on the other side, to fend for themselves against the elements. Then, of course there is the other half of them who come over on visa's and simply don't go back. Down in Nogales, a bus fell through the pavement of a street, because it caused a tunnel under the border to collapse. The fact that China built the world's largest wall, which failed, over 1,000 years ago does not discourage Trump or his fans either.

The whole thing is just a continuation of the movement to keep the (Irish), (blacks), (Italians), (Chinese), (Jews), (Muslims), (Latinos) out.

Is there any other nation that provides taxpayer benefits to those immigrants who have extended their stay or violated their immigration laws? Yet, how many are able to do so without building a fence? We are living in a time where terrorists are looking for a way to infiltrate and hide within the United States with the predetermined notion of killing its citizens, however enforcement is not an option to many. The United States government is not a world charity organization for all who desire to sneak across our borders, we are a nation that lives and is governed by laws... it's time we start acting like one.

So what if it costs 200 million. Illegals cost this country $100 million EVERY YEAR. It would be paid for in just a matter of a few years. Employing more ICE people, construction workers for the wall, and tax paying citizens taking the jobs the illegals left will enhance our economic situation.

Forum List

Back