Trump's disapproval on Rasmussen climbs to 57%

The latest figures for Trump include 26% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 47% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -21. (see trends).

he was -19 yesterday .

:lmao::lmao:

In other polls lil Kim has a 100% approval rating....

What's your point ?

...matching his worst ever from conservatives' favorite pollster.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

I guess Trump's miracle comeback that his cult keeps predicting is on hold.

Good I hope it goes to 99% that means he is pissing off everyone...

they also had hilldawg winning the election

No they didn't. They had her winning the popular vote. That's all the polls measure.

A poll says.........
Haven't the "polls" fooled you people enough already? You cough up your daily poll and we just laugh and laugh...

Rasmussen called the race for Hillary by 2 points. She won by 2 points.

Which means Rasmussen was wrong like all the other polls. The pollsters know the president is elected by the electoral college. Their polling is done state by state to determine which candidate will receive the most votes and therefore the electoral votes for that state. So Rasmussen was off like everyone else. Hillary "won" the popular vote because of California. A single state win is an anomaly compared to the rest of the nation.

How can you be wrong if you poll the popular vote and get it exact in your final poll.

A poll says.........
Haven't the "polls" fooled you people enough already? You cough up your daily poll and we just laugh and laugh...

Which means Rasmussen was wrong like all the other polls. The pollsters know the president is elected by the electoral college. Their polling is done state by state to determine which candidate will receive the most votes and therefore the electoral votes for that state. So Rasmussen was off like everyone else. Hillary "won" the popular vote because of California. A single state win is an anomaly compared to the rest of the nation.

another one who doesn't know that the electoral college has nothing to do with approval polls.

Jesus you people...

A poll says.........

Yet she is busy walking in the woods...go figure.

I'm not surprised you don't know that there is no electoral college connected to approval ratings.

Not surprised at all.

I'm not surprised your still pissing and moaning about Hillary.

I didn't bring her up. You morons brought her up because you can't defend Trump's horrible performance.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

they also had hilldawg winning the election

No they didn't. They had her winning the popular vote. That's all the polls measure.
They had Trump winning the election by state? Can you send the link

A poll says.........

Yet she is busy walking in the woods...go figure.

I'm not surprised you don't know that there is no electoral college connected to approval ratings.

Not surprised at all.

I'm not surprised your still pissing and moaning about Hillary.

I didn't bring her up. You morons brought her up because you can't defend Trump's horrible performance.

Yup, "not my fault"....where have we heard that before.

A poll says.........

How can you be wrong if you poll the popular vote and get it exact in your final poll.

Polling the popular vote might give you some sort of false warm and fuzzy, but it does not elect the president. The electoral college does that and pollsters attempt to take into effect how the electoral votes of a state will fall. They all got it wrong.

Didn't Trump fans tout Rasmussen Polls as the only one to be accurate about him? You can't have it both ways.

Update:

Rasmussen disapproval of Trump back up again to 57%, making it the highest disapproval rating in the realclear poll average.

My condolences to all the RW'ers out there who over time have heartily praised Rasmussen as the most accurate pollster.

lol

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Hell, it won't matter if ya'll keep rolling out Her Thighness Clinton every night. I mean, a dead person could win over the skank Clinton

-Geaux

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports[emoji769]

Yeah things always turn out well for those who live their entire lives to piss off others.

Accentuate the negative, eliminate the positive.

A little secret the ones who piss off everyone means they are doing something right. They are unbiased.

They see through everyone's bullshit.

Update:

Rasmussen disapproval of Trump back up again to 57%, making it the highest disapproval rating in the realclear poll average.

My condolences to all the RW'ers out there who over time have heartily praised Rasmussen as the most accurate pollster.

lol

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Hell, it won't matter if ya'll keep rolling out Her Thighness Clinton every night. I mean, a dead person could win over the skank Clinton

-Geaux

Truth

Forum List

Back