Trump's disapproval on Rasmussen climbs to 57%

...matching his worst ever from conservatives' favorite pollster.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

I guess Trump's miracle comeback that his cult keeps predicting is on hold.

WOW... thanks for the groundbreaking, revolutionary, NEW information.
"Hey look everybody, you won't believe what I've uncovered...pole-puffers, trannys, illegals, criminals, bottom feeders, whack-jobs, Feminazi's and un-American piece of shits don't like President Trump. Holy shit...can you believe this shit!"

MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN!

I think we all saw how little credibility the polls had in the 2016 Presidential election, didn't we? If you only poll Moon Bats you will only get Moon Bat responses.

It is funny how these Moon Bats ignored the polls month ago that said if Crooked Hillary was to run again against Trump then she would lose again.

I think we all saw how little credibility the polls had in the 2016 Presidential election, didn't we? If you only poll Moon Bats you will only get Moon Bat responses.

It is funny how these Moon Bats ignored the polls month ago that said if Crooked Hillary was to run again against Trump then she would lose again.

Rasmussen's polls had no credibility in the 2016 election?

Rasmussen's final poll said Hillary would win the popular vote by 2 points

She won by 2 points.

She won by 2 points.

I missed her inauguration. Why wasn't it on television?

Crying.jpg

The pop definition of insanity again. "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result". Didn't we just see Hillary whining about the polls that predicted her in a landslide? We are barely into six months of the Trump administration and the left is counting on polls again. The only polls that really matter cost democrats the presidency, both houses of congress, most governors and about 3,000 state and local elections in less than a decade.

Forum List

Back