Trumps Ego Knows No Holiday. Every Fallen Patriot Should Be Thankful For...Trump

Well, good Patriotic Americans and good soldiers would call you a liar...but you already knew that...right?

Good American patriots and soldiers would support his Constitutional freedom of expression that they put their lives on the line for. Fascists like you, on the other hand, think forced patriotism is liberty.

Negative
Good American patriots and soldiers would expect one to use better discretion and timing when deciding to protest. This is simple shit for third graders to understand.

One would think the Constitution would be easy enough for someone at a third grade level to understand and yet conservatives seems to have a hard time with it.

One would think that ignorant fools could better time their protests too...what gives?
BAD TIMING BUD....BAD TIMING...that’s all. Think.

Perhaps it is bad timing, but what's that got to do with patriotism?

Come on..really?
NO prideful, REAL American would think it’s acceptable or support a protest of any kind during the three minutes the flag is displayed and the anthem is played.
This can’t be confusing...is it?

It’s daily kos you idiots.
Trump is a promoter and always has been. Or don’t you remember Mike Tyson and the USFL?
Any trump supporter will acknowledge trump’s massive ego.
It’s the policies that matter.

So what. A broken watch is right twice a day. It not a massive ego but just plain nastiness.

His policies are mostly wrong and are unpopular with voters.

For Trump, Memorial Day is NOT about those died for their country, it’s all about Trump.
What a huge piece of shit.
Twitter
How dare he tweet about an economy that he had absolutely nothing to do with. Always taking credit for shit he's completely absent in creating.

Our troops fought for human freedom and liberty. Trump shits on both and his fascist base that live to hate cheer him on.

The guys scum.
Says a Clinton supporter... oh the hypocrisy

You are a unpatriotic hypocrite.
Oh, kinda like you racist mf's that shitted 8 years on Obama for, kinda hypocrite? What is unpatriotic, is people like you allowing this nightmare free fuck you gum to chew on 24/7

The person that funnied me doesn't understand that we fought in the middle east for human freedom and against people that throw LBGT people off of roofs.

We fight to protect a girls right to an education
We fight to protect the minorities that were being slaughtered
We fight for freedom.

Yet, this individual attacks our liberties in our own country. This person is wrong and against everything this country stands for.
Yet Obama and you kind let hundreds of tousands those same kind of people unvetted across our boder. You are just still outraged that Trump is our great president. Your all a suddenly outraged about our troops being disrespected, but you will support the NFL players kneeling during our anthem. Go fuck yourself and your fake outrage.
Question...EXACTLY how many of these unvetted folk has gone into a public arena and shot up mf's just because......????

Afro Boy Kaepernick shit in the faces of American patriots and soldiers for years

He did no such thing whatsoever

Well, good Patriotic Americans and good soldiers would call you a liar...but you already knew that...right?

Good American patriots and soldiers would support his Constitutional freedom of expression that they put their lives on the line for. Fascists like you, on the other hand, think forced patriotism is liberty.

Negative
Good American patriots and soldiers would expect one to use better discretion and timing when deciding to protest. This is simple shit for third graders to understand.

You decide what good Americans and soldiers should think you degenerate trash. You are using the flag as a political weapon and are the one who is unpatriotic. Go to a football game in a red state like Alabama or Arkansas. During the anthem, the field is pretty much empty because everybody is in line for food and drinks. That sounds like disrespecting the anthem to me.

Every American patriot can be thankful for ... Trump

Donald Trump started off Memorial Day with a tweet that remembered America’s fallen service members … by explaining just how everyone who ever died in defense of American liberty, would be so, so happy to discover that they had done so in order to hand the nation over to Trump.

Trump's ego recognizes no holidays: Every fallen patriot should be thankful ... for Trump
oh, just take a knee and get over it, you'll feel better

Negative

One would think the Constitution would be easy enough for someone at a third grade level to understand and yet conservatives seems to have a hard time with it.

One would think that ignorant fools could better time their protests too...what gives?

Come on..really?
NO prideful, REAL American would think it’s acceptable or support a protest of any kind during the three minutes the flag is displayed and the anthem is played.

We do not worship a piece of cloth or a bunch of notes strung together. I support their RIGHT to do so. Constitutional rights are apparently confusing to you.

The person that funnied me doesn't understand that we fought in the middle east for human freedom and against people that throw LBGT people off of roofs.

We fight for freedom.

Yet, this individual attacks our liberties in our own country. This person is wrong and against everything this country stands for.
Yet Obama and you kind let hundreds of tousands those same kind of people unvetted across our boder. You are just still outraged that Trump is our great president. Your all a suddenly outraged about our troops being disrespected, but you will support the NFL players kneeling during our anthem. Go fuck yourself and your fake outrage.
Question...EXACTLY how many of these unvetted folk has gone into a public arena and shot up mf's just because......????
There was one in California, on a pier. The shooter had been deported before, just walked back over.

We fight for freedom.

We? You leftists bitched and moaned when we went into the ME, vilified Bush over it, shut your piehole while Ears escalated it and now bash Trump on it. What's this we shit?

GettyImages-829386154.jpg

Donald Trump started off Memorial Day with a tweet that remembered America’s fallen service members … by explaining just how everyone who ever died in defense of American liberty, would be so, so happy to discover that they had done so in order to hand the nation over to Trump.

Trump's ego recognizes no holidays: Every fallen patriot should be thankful ... for Trump

What a bunch of horse shit; more fake libtard news.

I watched Trumps speech and he said nothing of the kind, moron.

Trump is a promoter and always has been. Or don’t you remember Mike Tyson and the USFL?
Trump is getting results, like more American prisoners released than in one year ever before.

If it takes a massive Yankee ego to get the job done then so be it.

GettyImages-829386154.jpg

What a bunch of horse shit; more fake libtard news.

I watched Trumps speech and he said nothing of the kind, moron.

You are the moron, because it wasn't about what he said in his speech, it is what he tweeted to the nation on his way to the speech.

And no, I don't think using Memorial Day or dead soldiers to pump up your ego is the way to go. He should have said Happy Memorial Day, and that we remember our war dead on this day who made a great sacrifice to keep this country great, and left it at that.

Not use them as a lead in for more of his bragging.

Trump is getting results, like more American prisoners released than in one year ever before.

If it takes a massive Yankee ego to get the job done then so be it.

Kind of ironic the left criticises Trump on ego after worshiping "Mr. Me Me Me Obama for eight years

FLASHBACK: ‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singular 199 Times

Negative

Come on..really?

We do not worship a piece of cloth or a bunch of notes strung together. I support their RIGHT to do so. Constitutional rights are apparently confusing to you.

You’re absolutely right...YOU DON’T....and that’s the type of shit that differentiates the piece of shits of our nation from good, prideful, REAL Americans. You’re welcome to be an unAmerican piece of shit...that’s on you.

Afro Boy Kaepernick shit in the faces of American patriots and soldiers for years

Negative

You decide what good Americans and soldiers should think you degenerate trash. You are using the flag as a political weapon and are the one who is unpatriotic. Go to a football game in a red state like Alabama or Arkansas. During the anthem, the field is pretty much empty because everybody is in line for food and drinks. That sounds like disrespecting the anthem to me.

Good, positive contributing, law abiding citizens plan to start protesting the off the charts criminality level of Blacks and Wetbacks...we’re choosing to do this on MLK Day and Cinco De Mayo each and every year. Get ready pussies...it’s fucking on!

Negative

I don't think kapernick's any worse than guys who dodge the draft any which way they can, and then are allowed to become commanders in chief later on in life. Actually, this kapernick guy is more of a man than draft dodgers trump/bush/clinton. He's sacrificing his career for what he believes in, unlike those three momma's boys I just mentioned, who went on to become prez after refusing to serve their country when they were draft age.

Negative

I don't think kapernick's any worse than guys who dodge the draft any which way they can, and then are allowed to become commanders in chief later on in life. Actually, this kapernick guy is more of a man than draft dodgers trump/bush/clinton. He's sacrificing his career for what he believes in, unlike the those three momma's boys I just mentioned, who went on to become prez after refusing to serve their country when they were draft age.

If only Kaperdick had served, eh? Fat chance

Negative

I don't think kapernick's any worse than guys who dodge the draft any which way they can, and then are allowed to become commanders in chief later on in life. Actually, this kapernick guy is more of a man than draft dodgers trump/bush/clinton. He's sacrificing his career for what he believes in, unlike those three momma's boys I just mentioned, who went on to become prez after refusing to serve their country when they were draft age.

Some people aren’t cut out for the military, maybe they’re scared shitless of guns and combat...What happened to “tolerance”?

Forum List

Back