🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's election/non election depends solely on cross overs....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Not on the middle....he is too polarizing.....not on his base....there aren't enough of them. It will depend on how many democrats vote for him. Odd that it comes to this no?

This is why I don't see it happening. This is why I have resigned myself to a Clinton Administration. I could be wrong but I don't think so.

1.) Electoral College is already stacked Blue. NY, Cal..... nuff said.

2.) Lefties tend to vote left even when they know they are doing the wrong thing......it's just what they do.

3.) Trump is not likely to change his tone and therefore not likely to draw in more from the needed pool.

If he does win....I predict that the post election analysis will show huge numbers of crossover voters.... They want to pull the lever for Trump but are being watched too closely by their peers and are scared to stand up for themselves and maybe with good reason too.

More likely....Clinton will win by 10% or better unless something drastic happens...like another 9-11 scenario or some kind of race riots.....( I can see them brewing now ) .... a race riot would put Trump over the top and lately the waters are ripe for a good one.

JO

marx_engels_lenin_stalin.jpg

"Lefties tend to vote left even when they know they are doing the wrong thing......it's just what they do."

lol

Most on the right have a propensity to contrive and propagate ridiculous lies, the quoted above being one of many examples.

Read a poll today that was something like 78 to 7 for one and 76 to 9.

Very little chance exists for Trump to pull cross overs, I think.

Forum List

Back