Trumps election staff was wiretapped......Well so much for no wiretap

i think i mentioned this to u,,,remember how Bob Beckel threw a fit, and called Trump a liar, made up the whole story, while staring at Kims boobs?:woohoo:

OP give a fake analysis of the facts.

Carter Page was wire tapped, not Trump.

FBI and DOJ have specifically said Trump was not wire tapped.

i think i mentioned this to u,,,remember how Bob Beckel threw a fit, and called Trump a liar, made up the whole story, while staring at Kims boobs?:woohoo:

Big deal. Everybody stares at Kim's boobs. It's what she gets paid for. You don't think they pay her for what she says, do you?

So you are saying Obama wiretapped Trump's campaign staff but not Trump. Sort of makes you think of Watergate. At Watergae the burglars were looking for canpaign information they could use and Obama wiretapped Trump's campaign staff to find campaign information the Dems could use. Hmmm, tricky Dick and Dirty Barry.

So you are saying Obama wiretapped Trump's campaign staff but not Trump. Sort of makes you think of Watergate. At Watergae the burglars were looking for canpaign information they could use and Obama wiretapped Trump's campaign staff to find campaign information the Dems could use. Hmmm, tricky Dick and Dirty Barry.
According to the article, no one from Trump's campaign was wiretapped.

Page was.

Page was.
Not when he was wiredtapped.

The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court issued the warrant, the official said, after investigators determined that Mr. Page was no longer part of the Trump campaign, which began distancing itself from him in early August. Mr. Page is one of several Trump associates under scrutiny in a federal investigation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/12/us/politics/carter-page-fisa-warrant-russia-trump.html?_r=0

Lol and la di da da doo.......... If Page called Trump, then Trump was wiretapped as well

That is terrible logic. If you call a business that the FBI has "tapped" and you talk to them it would be incorrect for you to then claim the FBI had you "wire tapped".

Also, even your own link states that the tapping of Page did not take place till after he had left the campaign.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/12/us/politics/carter-page-fisa-warrant-russia-trump.html?_r=0

Lol and la di da da doo.......... If Page called Trump, then Trump was wiretapped as well

That is terrible logic. If you call a business that the FBI has "tapped" and you talk to them it would be incorrect for you to then claim the FBI had you "wire tapped".

Also, even your own link states that the tapping of Page did not take place till after he had left the campaign.
It is perfect logic, because Page worked for Trump, and all of Pages activity was Trump related.

Trump was the target and face the fact that if Cliton was elected we would not be having this conversation because all of this would be hush hush. The only reason this is known is because Trump was elected and an NSA worker who voted for Trump contacted Wikileaks.

Yawn, so when does Hillary run for mayor of NY?

LA di da da da

Trump was not wire tapped. He was not the target of a wire tap. It makes no sensible person think of Watergate.

Trump was not wire tapped. He was not the target of a wire tap. It makes no sensible person think of Watergate.
So you are claiming that the NY Times is not sensible.

Excellent, I knew you would see it my way

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/opinion/on-the-road-to-another-watergate.html?_r=0

GOP oversight of Trump: Worse than Watergate

Bass is engaging in Alt Facts and Fake News.

DOJ and FBI have said Trump was not wire tapped.

Bass continues to sag badly in argument.

Big deal. Everybody stares at Kim's boobs. It's what she gets paid for. You don't think they pay her for what she says, do you?
I think Bob and Greg wonder if she often doesnt wear panties

Really no need. All those Fox News Babes are cast from specially modified Barbie molds, and none are anatomically correct.

I think Bob and Greg wonder if she often doesnt wear panties

Really no need. All those Fox News Babes are cast from specially modified Barbie molds, and none are anatomically correct.
too bad they had to let Kims sister with the 42dd's go a while ago.

There was no warrant on the Watergate hotel.

well of course it was,,remember when Barry and Hillary assumed they were going to win?>

Forum List

Back