Trumps Election Will Be the Biggest Fuck You in Human History

Shouldn't the fact that Michael Moore is saying good things about trump be a red flag for any patriot?
You're missing the point. Forget the messenger and listen to the message. It's not about Trump but the middle class voters who will cast their vote for him. I'm assuming the reason for this speech was to tell the people of Ohio to get out and vote. To not assume Clinton has Ohio all wrapped up like a nice gift.

i further doubt hed lessen corruption but only exascerbate it

Why do you think that?
Because I have been around a great deal of humans, and I know the poster child used car saleman sheister type and am absolutely jaw to the floor shocked that so many humans dont posess that ability.

Same with Hillary, mind you. But his personality is so overboard THAT GUY, that he would play one on a movie seamlessly.

Why do you think that?
Because I have been around a great deal of humans, and I know the poster child used car saleman sheister type and am absolutely jaw to the floor shocked that so many humans dont posess that ability.

Same with Hillary, mind you. But his personality is so overboard THAT GUY, that he would play one on a movie seamlessly.
I figured you sold used cars.....

Trump is way over your education level....

Why do you think that?

Oh is that what I said I FORGOT they sold out of Rosetta Stones in (are you in...Slovenia?).

Trumps Election Will Be the Biggest Fuck You in Human History

Election, hell. I feel fucked just by his mere existence - let alone the sight of him and the sound of his voice.
You would rather hear that syphilitic old harridan screeching at the top of her rotting lungs?

he said shiity obamacare bronze plan? methinks Moore is a tad disillusioned with the democrats hey?

Why do you think that?

Oh is that what I said I FORGOT they sold out of Rosetta Stones in (are you in...Slovenia?).
It's cool brother.....some slob has to do it.....

Trump would even do it....

Carry on....sell us your well worn shit....

Why do you think that?

It's cool brother.....some slob has to do it.....

Trump would even do it....

Carry on....sell us your well worn shit....
yea thats the point.

youre a dupe for well worn shit.

bullshit

Shouldn't the fact that Michael Moore is saying good things about trump be a red flag for any patriot?
You're missing the point. Forget the messenger and listen to the message. It's not about Trump but the middle class voters who will cast their vote for him. I'm assuming the reason for this speech was to tell the people of Ohio to get out and vote. To not assume Clinton has Ohio all wrapped up like a nice gift.

It isn't that complicated, chief. You haven't discovered a new planet or anything.

Moore wants to make sure that liberals vote. So...he told the liberals who are fans of his that Trump has a sizable group of support in the rust belt. He wants to spook them to GOTV.

The fact remains, however, that if liberals do what he is hoping they do, Trump will lose every one of the battleground states. His only hope is that people don't show up at the polls.

Moore has done a similar thing in previous cycles.

It isn't that complicated, chief. You haven't discovered a new planet or anything.

Moore wants to make sure that liberals vote. So...he told the liberals who are fans of his that Trump has a sizable group of support in the rust belt. He wants to spook them to GOTV.

The fact remains, however, that if liberals do what he is hoping they do, Trump will lose every one of the battleground states. His only hope is that people don't show up at the polls.

incorrect.

The only "mindset" little fat bigoted Michael Moore taps into is the ignorant angry psychotic left.

incorrect.
Yup, he's way out in the weeds. Not surprising though, he gets his info from the Televisions.

I don't normally agree with anything Micheal Moore has to say, but I have to agree with him on this point.
The bankers hate Trump,, Wall street hates Trump, Politicians hate Trump and the Media Hate Trump, Corporations hate Trump
And people see it as the enemy of my enemy is my friend,

incorrect.
Yup, he's way out in the weeds. Not surprising though, he gets his info from the Televisions.

I do?

I don't normally agree with anything Micheal Moore has to say, but I have to agree with him on this point.
The bankers hate Trump,, Wall street hates Trump, Politicians hate Trump and the Media Hate Trump, Corporations hate Trump
And people see it as the enemy of my enemy is my friend,
Again, Trump is not an ‘agent of change,’ he is not a ‘populist leader,’ he is not a ‘friend of the common man,’ he is as much a part of the system, the establishment, and the elite – indeed, its worst part.

Whether you support Trump or not Michael Moore taps into the American voters "mindset" and explains in a very passionate way why some Americans are going to be voting for Trump come November 8.

His speech is in no way and endorsement of Trump but an explanation of wth is going on in the minds of middle class American's. It's really good and a must listen by everyone no matter ones politics.

*DISCLAIMER: This is not an endorsement of Trump or his policies. It's about middle class Americans

WOW! Now I know the world's coming to its end. Michael Moore is making sense! You can't convince me he's voting for Hillary! He's voting for Trump.

For all the reasons he listed, this is why Trump will win in a landslide.

Forum List

Back