🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump’s escape from death at 6:11 and Ephesians 6:11 parallel

i. Trump: poisoning the minds of our country 231222 {post•713}. dblack Dec’23 Stptmo: “The stunts trying to legally block Trump aren't really very democratic of the Democrats. dblvck 231222 Stptmo00712

ii. Trump’s escape from death at 6:11 and Ephesians 6:11 parallel. 240717 {post•142}

NotfooledbyW Jul’24 Vtefda: But Don Trump’s stunt between December 21, 2021 and January 6, 2021 (if Mike Pence hsd not caused it to fail) would have disenfranchised 81 million voters and the millions spent during the 2020 election to rid the nation of Don Trump means nothing to you. Can you explain why?

nfbw 240717 Vtefda00142

Last edited:
i. Trump: poisoning the minds of our country 231222 {post•713}. dblack Dec’23 Stptmo: “The stunts trying to legally block Trump aren't really very democratic of the Democrats. dblvck 231222 Stptmo00712

ii. Trump’s escape from death at 6:11 and Ephesians 6:11 parallel. 240717 {post•142}

But Don Trump’s stunt between December 21 and January 6, 2021 (if Mike Pence hsd not caused it to fail) would have disenfranchised 81 million voters and the millions spent during the 2020 election to rid the nation of Don Trump means nothing to you. Can you explain why?
I don't know what you're going on about. But all the fear/anger mongering is going to tear the country apart. This is what lesser-of-two-evils creates.

Listen, if "reality" is two candidates who are horrible leaders and worse people. Fuck it. Homey don't play that.
Except that’s not the case. Trump is an inspiring leader, as demonstrated most recently by his resilience and presence of mind after narrowly escaping assassination, and with policies that are beneficial to Americans.

There is no doubt that Trump was protected that fateful day! No doubt.

Bless him always!

1721254297594.png

Except that’s not the case. Trump is an inspiring leader, as demonstrated most recently by his resilience and presence of mind after narrowly escaping assassination, and with policies that are beneficial to Americans.
I don't agree. He brings out the worst in people. On all sides.

I don't know what you're going on about.
Are you telling me you know nothing about the “fake electors” indictments in progress in four of the swing states that Trump tried To disenfranchise the Democratic voters and his states.

Are you telling me you do not know what Mike Pence refused to do on January 6 so that the Trump mob storming the capital wanted to hang the Vice President of the United States?

Listen, if "reality" is two candidates who are horrible leaders and worse people
---------------------------------------------------------
Well, the choice need not narrow down to just two "horrible leaders". Rather which man is the titular leader of a competent and experienced team of people who love America.

After all, no president leads America alone. i know you know that.

A 'team' of Marjorie Greene, Lauren Boebert, Peter Navarro, Paul Manafort, Steve Bannon, Matt Gaetz, Jason Miller, Ron Johnson, or Dan Scavino..........ain't inspiring. The are RWNJ's. i know you know that too.

Not to mention the buddies like Alex Jones and Mike Lindell and Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell.....

So, vote for the most competent, well-meaning and patriotic.....team.
Don't vote for those you feel are incompetent and mendacious

Are you telling me you know nothing about the “fake electors” indictments in progress in four of the swing states that Trump tried To disenfranchise the Democratic voters and his states.

Are you telling me you do not know what Mike Pence refused to do on January 6 so that the Trump mob storming the capital wanted to hang the Vice President of the United States?
The only thing I'm telling you is that all the fear/anger mongering is poison to our society. But it's how the two parties make hay, and they don't give a fuck what damage is done to society, as long as they can win an election.

---------------------------------------------------------
Well, the choice need not narrow down to just two "horrible leaders". Rather which man is the titular leader of a competent and experienced team of people who love America.

After all, no president leads America alone. i know you know that.

A 'team' of Marjorie Greene, Lauren Boebert, Peter Navarro, Paul Manafort, Steve Bannon, Matt Gaetz, Jason Miller, Ron Johnson, or Dan Scavino..........ain't inspiring. The are RWNJ's. i know you know that too.

Not to mention the buddies like Alex Jones and Mike Lindell and Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell.....

So, vote for the most competent, well-meaning and patriotic.....team.
No.

---------------------------------------------
OK, you be you.
But if you are waiting for a Lincoln, or a Jesus, or an American Mahatma Ghandi, you will sit out the defining and critical step of American democracy.

US Grant, General Eisenhower, and the men who died under their command may think anyone who refuses to vote because they are in a snit are fatuous, unserious people and not worthy of their sacrifice.

imho

---------------------------------------------
OK, you be you.
But if you are waiting for a Lincoln, or a Jesus, or an American Mahatma Ghandi, you will sit out the defining and critical step of American democracy.

US Grant, General Eisenhower, and the men who died under their command may think anyone who refuses to vote because they are in a snit are fatuous, unserious people and not worthy of their sacrifice.

imho
How low will you go?

Revelations 13:3 Says the antichrist will get a head wound but will recover.
John Paul II, Apostate (fake pope) was shot and recovered. I don't know if the anti-Christ is shot in the head.. maybe.

But in any case, all persons who are shot in the head are not Anti-Christ.

So there's that

When religious leaders look to you for leadership, you are a religious leader. Trump's claim that he is "the chosen one" is blasphemy.
View attachment 978981
Nope. Not the same. He's not claiming to be a christ like figure. He is claiming to be a man, touched by God. And how could he not be given the circumstances.

See above fascist, this anti-social conduct is part and parcel to the fascist democrat base, its demonstrative dehumanization of opinion/belief above fascist cannot tolerate, so they default to mockery, usually followed up by savage personal attacks upon the offending party, this is patent "objectification," the taking of a human being and rendering them down into an object to be destroyed, either literally, or figuratively!
Diagram that sentence.
You see unlike above sociopath, I possess both an intellect, and experience, Cheatle is being portrayed as an incompetent, but Cheatle has 27 years of executive protection experience to her credit, just as her boss, one Joe Biden has 50 years of DC political machinating under his psychopathic belt.
Not sure who Cheatie is...but whatever.
We know Biden was withholding SS protection from RFK jr, and deliberately undercutting same for Trump whose threat profile is literally off the charts, we know this!!!
No, you imagine that.
I can assure you, above sociopath, along with virtually every other fascist democrat sociopath, knows exactly what Biden was doing, which was/is attempting to kill RFK jr, and Trump, and or in case of RFK jr force him out of the race for "fear" of his life!
LOL...And you think that of all of the scenarios they could have used to kill the blob, getting a 20 y/o republican to do it was what they came up with. They could have just poisoned the 33rd McNugget out of he 40 that the blob has for dinner nightly.
We know Biden is murderous, we know Biden is a psychopath, and this is reflected all throughout its illicit administration, they are a psychopathic mirror of Biden, just as above sociopath and all of the fascist democrat base is a mirror of that pathological evil! Its monkey see, monkey do Mr & Mrs America, they are all of them extraordinarily dangerous, including the trolls such as above.....:wink:
Do you sweat when you type?

Why what?

Why won’t you answer my questions. Why will you only tell me one thing that you keep repeating over and over and over again that is absolutely no communication value.

Of course fear/anger mongering is poison to society.

That’s a pretty easy generalization for anybody to make about anything

The fake electors, the Eastman memo, the pro Trump mob that wanted to hang Mike Pence because he wouldn’t do something unconstitutional on January 6, 2021 is poison to society

Do you know anything about what I just wrote in the paragraph immediately above this one?

Forum List

Back