Trumps Executive order Fu+ks People with Pre-Existing Conditions

Young people can not afford unnecessary things like insurance, They should have to save their money for more important things. And healthy people should not be burdened other peoples shit...

Yeah. No one seems to get that. Insurance isn't a way to get things you can't afford.

Insurance is a luxury for wealthy people who want to avoid bankruptcy. It doesn't make much sense for anyone else. If you have 100k in the bank and you want to make sure it will be there when you retire, it might make sense to pay for an insurance policy. If you have no savings and make $500/wk, you shouldn't be wasting money on insurance.
Bingo!!

If you thought your insurance premiums were high before? The government just decided not to pay the insurance subsidies. So a shit ton of people will now not be able to afford their insurance.

Insurance is the problem, not the solution.

So what you are driving without car insurance? Or own a home without home insurance...?

I pay about $16 a month for liability insurance for my vehicles, Which I should not have to pay. But it is state law. Unfortunately. I don’t have insurance on my home because my home is paid for and has been for 20 years… I would not expect insurance to pay for shit anyways because the insurance companies will find a way out of it… That’s their job

Dude... why would you not have fire or water damage insurance? I had a stupid ice machine slowly leak into the back of my 1 year old kitchen and hardwood floors and it turned into mold.. We had to rip everything out..I was almost as expensive as it was to build in the first place..

You may want to reconsider that..

I don’t like to pay for things that “might” happen...

Then don't, who's forcing you? Live in your own little fucked up world.No one cares.

If you thought your insurance premiums were high before? The government just decided not to pay the insurance subsidies. So a shit ton of people will now not be able to afford their insurance.

So what you are driving without car insurance? Or own a home without home insurance...?

I pay about $16 a month for liability insurance for my vehicles, Which I should not have to pay. But it is state law. Unfortunately. I don’t have insurance on my home because my home is paid for and has been for 20 years… I would not expect insurance to pay for shit anyways because the insurance companies will find a way out of it… That’s their job

Dude... why would you not have fire or water damage insurance? I had a stupid ice machine slowly leak into the back of my 1 year old kitchen and hardwood floors and it turned into mold.. We had to rip everything out..I was almost as expensive as it was to build in the first place..

Rustic, I saw thousands of Happened to in the chemo rooms.. You worked hard for your shop... Someone could fall on your property and sue you ..take everything.

Here in the city everyone is sue happy..

No, you don't understand how it works, young people not making much money if they have insurance are enjoying a pretty decent subsidy.

I'm not talking about moochers, I'm talking about young professionals paying through the nose for bloated coverage they don't need to subsidize the moochers subsidies.

Drinking the Koolaide I see.. No one is a moocher on Obamacare, everyone pays a lot. The reason for Obamacare is for illnesses that take your life savings.. not a cold..
Now that’s funny, Obama care is a fucking joke. It rips young healthy people off… Fact

Yep, it sure did. It ripped off the 22 year old who had an insulin pump that could not get insurance before it sure ripped the kid off born with hydrocephalus and cerebral palsy, not to mention all the childhood cancers. WTF do we care, right?
what I want is your fking stories to be accurate. first tell us what the 22 year old was paying for the pump prior to paying for insurance and what her total costs were before and after insurance. I don't want to hear your rants. I want evidence. or is this just a DNC bumper sticker.

Y

If you like your doctor...lol keep your doctor.. And it was your state government who screwed you over not Obamacare..

It was Obamacare, you stupid cockroach.
WTF is wrong with these clefts?

Eat your spinach Popeye.. anything that goes into your medical record can be used against you...better not get old either..

all you are doing with this OP is spouting nonsense. prove your thread. prove existing conditions will be lost. prove it. Can you?

Go back and do a thing called reading the OP link... I made it easy for you so you don't even need to click the link but just read the paragraph..

ok, I did, and? highlight the piece that says anything about existing conditions?

I don't think you know how Obamacare is funded. Young healthy people who don't have a lot of money this early in their careers are paying for your son's pre-existing condition how is that fair?

No, you don't understand how it works, young people not making much money if they have insurance are enjoying a pretty decent subsidy.

I'm not talking about moochers, I'm talking about young professionals paying through the nose for bloated coverage they don't need to subsidize the moochers subsidies.

Drinking the Koolaide I see.. No one is a moocher on Obamacare, everyone pays a lot. The reason for Obamacare is for illnesses that take your life savings.. not a cold..
Now that’s funny, Obama care is a fucking joke. It rips young healthy people off… Fact

Yep, it sure did. It ripped off the 22 year old who had an insulin pump that could not get insurance before it sure ripped the kid off born with hydrocephalus and cerebral palsy, not to mention all the childhood cancers. WTF do we care, right?

I guess in these instances it would be ok by your standards to abort.
No one should be forced to pay for other people shit, that is what a collective is all about.
There are worse things than dying... Like being forced into shit you don’t want anything to do with.

what I want is your fking stories to be accurate. first tell us what the 22 year old was paying for the pump prior to paying for insurance and what her total costs were before and after insurance. I don't want to hear your rants. I want evidence. or is this just a DNC bumper sticker.

You know we have come head to head too many times and if we were face to face I'd beat the absolute fuck out of you punk.
ah look at you. can't debate. here.....:itsok:

You know we have come head to head too many times and if we were face to face I'd beat the absolute fuck out of you punk.

I can debate and I also deleted what the mods would anyway. How should I know what they paid for the pump? I didn't ask all I know that particular person had gone 6 years without insurance and paying for it herself or her parents.

Why would he do this to millions of sick people getting treatments for survival , including young children?

Insurance companies aren't in the business of covering pre-existing conditions any more than you are. Do you even know what the word "insurance" means?

LOL.. Do you want to know how many drunks are covered by auto-insurance after getting into a wreak.. That is a pre-existing condition.

That's like saying stabbing yourself in the stomach is a pre-existing condition.

You obviously lack the capacity to commit logic.

A drunk driver has shown to be a liability ...what is the difference.. ? Nothing we pay more for people who have shown to cause accident or be reckless..

Whether you drink and drive is totally under your control. It's not a "condition."

Y

Then don't, who's forcing you? Live in your own little fucked up world.No one cares.
It’s called individuality and independence… You should try it sometime

Young people can not afford unnecessary things like insurance, They should have to save their money for more important things. And healthy people should not be burdened other peoples shit...

Yeah. No one seems to get that. Insurance isn't a way to get things you can't afford.

Insurance is a luxury for wealthy people who want to avoid bankruptcy. It doesn't make much sense for anyone else. If you have 100k in the bank and you want to make sure it will be there when you retire, it might make sense to pay for an insurance policy. If you have no savings and make $500/wk, you shouldn't be wasting money on insurance.
Bingo!!

did you have to pay a deductible? Did your rate go up afterward?

Yes we paid a huge deductible...yes insurance went up.

Now on the other hand I had a house cleaner steal my wedding ring... the deductible was so high it wasn't worth it to use the insurance..

Bingo!!

did you have to pay a deductible? Did your rate go up afterward?

Yes we paid a huge deductible...yes insurance went up.

Now on the other hand I had a house cleaner steal my wedding ring... the deductible was so high it wasn't worth it to use the insurance..

That’s why don’t believe in insurance, there’s no way I would get anything out of it.

I guess in these instances it would be ok by your standards to abort.
No one should be forced to pay for other people shit, that is what a collective is all about.
There are worse things than dying... Like being forced into shit you don’t want anything to do with.
here's an analogy of your post. Go out to dinner with four people. let's say for the sake of this analogy, there is one bill for the meal and drinks. Let's say that one of the four had five $9 drinks and everyone else had but one of those $9 drinks. Is it fair for the three that had the one, to pay for the fourth dudes four other drinks? Anyone ever experience that? I have. That is exactly what pre-existing is all about in a nutshell.

And the answer is no. The three tell the one to pay for the four other drinks out of his own money. The rest is split between the four.

There should be nationwide competition among insurance providers.

Competition is always good for the market.

This coming from a dolt who defends Obamacare. Does it work?

It works, but like anything else, it needs tweaking to make it better. Think of it like a ferrari. It doesn't run right, unless you keep it tuned up.
It doesn't work, dumbass. It's worse than what we had before. Premiums are far higher. Deductibles are far higher. Prescriptions and doctor visits aren't covered. It's virtually worthless.

You don't buy insurance to get free shit...you buy it for accidents . Medicare prescription coverage doesn't even pay for your prescriptions 100% when you are old.

The Obamacare policy I had paid 0% of my prescriptions, dumbass. Promising a bunch of free shit is exactly what the supporters of Obamacare did. Unfornutely only a select bunch of moochers got the free shit. The rest of us have to pay for it with dramatically higher premiums and worse coverage.

The issue here is whether Obamacare is better than what was available previously. For that vast majority of Americans, it's far worse.

So now the real truth comes out, IT PAID 0% OF YOUR DRUGS, in it for yourself? It's all about patty cakes whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Cry you baby.
Previously I had drug coverage. Under Obamacare I didn't. Which is better?

Whether I'm being "selfish" isn't the issue here. Everyone who wants free shit from the government is being selfish.

What a fucking moron.

Why would he do this to millions of sick people getting treatments for survival , including young children?

Insurance companies aren't in the business of covering pre-existing conditions any more than you are. Do you even know what the word "insurance" means?

LOL.. Do you want to know how many drunks are covered by auto-insurance after getting into a wreak.. That is a pre-existing condition.

That's like saying stabbing yourself in the stomach is a pre-existing condition.

You obviously lack the capacity to commit logic.

A drunk driver has shown to be a liability ...what is the difference.. ? Nothing we pay more for people who have shown to cause accident or be reckless..

Wehther you drink and drive is totally under your control. It's not a "condition."

Alcoholism and drug addiction is a chronic condition .. 1 out of 10 people are addicted to something on the road.

I had a family member die from a 19 year old drunk driver back in the 1960's .. back then they slapped their hands and is probably driving today.

The so called greatest nation on earth cannot figure out health care....but it's great....

Explain why pre existing conditions should pay alot more.

How hard can it be to lower premiums? Answer is NOT VERY.

BEANERS, BEANERS AND BEANERS!
Imagine how awesome your health care could be if we weren't funding health care and everything else for the Mexican third world filth?
Let's chase them all out...Whatta ya say? Oh, wait....you want to keep all your human pets and have the worlds greatest health care....don't you?

I can debate and I also deleted what the mods would anyway. How should I know what they paid for the pump? I didn't ask all I know that particular person had gone 6 years without insurance and paying for it herself or her parents.
perhaps she was on her parents insurance. and on pre existing conditions in the past, they merely asked for a year deferment covering that preexisting condition ahead of covering it. I know. I had a diabetic wife under my insurance prior to obummerfail. so please, idiots like you who have no fking idea about what you're talking about are the worst. The fact is, the one time payment of the pump may or may not have been covered. Did you know that? see, you just like to spew bumper sticker propaganda from the DNC and hope we all ignore it. NOPE!!!

It doesn't prove anything but that you are a right wing hack who has no understanding of insurance. These companies knew this was coming, they could have created a policy that met the new requirements and replaced the old one with those 10 million customers.
No they couldn’t, you ignorant left-wing partisan hack. They couldn’t increase service as the same cost. Life all wing-nuts, you’re not only ignorant of legislation, you’re ignorant of business (especially insurance).

Barack Insane Obama adamantly promised over and over “if you like your policy, you can keep your policy”. If the insurance company had to cancel an existing policy and create a new one like you keep crowing about, then that was an egregious lie.

The insurance companies DID NOT have to cancel grandfathered plans some chose to do so. Don't blame that one on obama. Put the credit where it belongs.
Yes they did have to cancel existing plans. Obamacare regulations forced them to.

NO they didn't.
Of course the did, moron. If their plans weren't compliant with Obamacare, then had to issue new ones.

Forum List

Back