Trumps Executive order Fu+ks People with Pre-Existing Conditions

It works, but like anything else, it needs tweaking to make it better. Think of it like a ferrari. It doesn't run right, unless you keep it tuned up.
It doesn't work, dumbass. It's worse than what we had before. Premiums are far higher. Deductibles are far higher. Prescriptions and doctor visits aren't covered. It's virtually worthless.

You don't buy insurance to get free shit...you buy it for accidents . Medicare prescription coverage doesn't even pay for your prescriptions 100% when you are old.

The Obamacare policy I had paid 0% of my prescriptions, dumbass. Promising a bunch of free shit is exactly what the supporters of Obamacare did. Unfornutely only a select bunch of moochers got the free shit. The rest of us have to pay for it with dramatically higher premiums and worse coverage.

The issue here is whether Obamacare is better than what was available previously. For that vast majority of Americans, it's far worse.

So now the real truth comes out, IT PAID 0% OF YOUR DRUGS, in it for yourself? It's all about patty cakes whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Cry you baby.
Previously I had drug coverage. Under Obamacare I didn't. Which is better?

Whether I'm being "selfish" isn't the issue here. Everyone who wants free shit from the government is being selfish.

What a fucking moron.

Think about if you had to get chemo for $20,000 a bag and come back and get the horrible shot neulesta for $30,000 the next day. This is what Obamacare is for..The corrupt Big Pharma who can charge you whatever they want and line the pockets of the FDA and congress.

Most people don't see that until they get sucked into the corruption..

Young people can not afford unnecessary things like insurance, They should have to save their money for more important things. And healthy people should not be burdened other peoples shit...

Yeah. No one seems to get that. Insurance isn't a way to get things you can't afford.

Insurance is a luxury for wealthy people who want to avoid bankruptcy. It doesn't make much sense for anyone else. If you have 100k in the bank and you want to make sure it will be there when you retire, it might make sense to pay for an insurance policy. If you have no savings and make $500/wk, you shouldn't be wasting money on insurance.
Bingo!!

Insurance is the problem, not the solution.

So what you are driving without car insurance? Or own a home without home insurance...?

I pay about $16 a month for liability insurance for my vehicles, Which I should not have to pay. But it is state law. Unfortunately. I don’t have insurance on my home because my home is paid for and has been for 20 years… I would not expect insurance to pay for shit anyways because the insurance companies will find a way out of it… That’s their job

Dude... why would you not have fire or water damage insurance? I had a stupid ice machine slowly leak into the back of my 1 year old kitchen and hardwood floors and it turned into mold.. We had to rip everything out..I was almost as expensive as it was to build in the first place..

You may want to reconsider that..

did you have to pay a deductible? Did your rate go up afterward?

Yes we paid a huge deductible...yes insurance went up.

Now on the other hand I had a house cleaner steal my wedding ring... the deductible was so high it wasn't worth it to use the insurance..

and over time, you will have paid for that replacement yourself. So, the insurance really didn't do you any good except defer the expense. Which you could have done yourself. And you could have hired your own contractors and materials. Insurance is a fking racket and a half.

It doesn't work, dumbass. It's worse than what we had before. Premiums are far higher. Deductibles are far higher. Prescriptions and doctor visits aren't covered. It's virtually worthless.

You don't buy insurance to get free shit...you buy it for accidents . Medicare prescription coverage doesn't even pay for your prescriptions 100% when you are old.

The Obamacare policy I had paid 0% of my prescriptions, dumbass. Promising a bunch of free shit is exactly what the supporters of Obamacare did. Unfornutely only a select bunch of moochers got the free shit. The rest of us have to pay for it with dramatically higher premiums and worse coverage.

The issue here is whether Obamacare is better than what was available previously. For that vast majority of Americans, it's far worse.

So now the real truth comes out, IT PAID 0% OF YOUR DRUGS, in it for yourself? It's all about patty cakes whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Cry you baby.

Whether I'm being "selfish" isn't the issue here. Everyone who wants free shit from the government is being selfish.

What a fucking moron.

Think about if you had to get chemo for $20,000 a bag and come back and get the horrible shot neulesta for $30,000 the next day. This is what Obamacare is for..The corrupt Big Pharma who can charge you whatever they want and line the pockets of the FDA and congress.

that was all covered in the past. what is it you're trying to say here?

What a fucking moron.

Insurance covered that before Obamacare, numbskull. It also covered prescriptions, which Obamacare doesn't. So which is better?

What a fucking moron.

The moron doesn't know what insurance actually does.

I'm not talking about moochers, I'm talking about young professionals paying through the nose for bloated coverage they don't need to subsidize the moochers subsidies.

Drinking the Koolaide I see.. No one is a moocher on Obamacare, everyone pays a lot. The reason for Obamacare is for illnesses that take your life savings.. not a cold..
Now that’s funny, Obama care is a fucking joke. It rips young healthy people off… Fact

Yep, it sure did. It ripped off the 22 year old who had an insulin pump that could not get insurance before it sure ripped the kid off born with hydrocephalus and cerebral palsy, not to mention all the childhood cancers. WTF do we care, right?

I guess in these instances it would be ok by your standards to abort.
No one should be forced to pay for other people shit, that is what a collective is all about.
There are worse things than dying... Like being forced into shit you don’t want anything to do with.
here's an analogy of your post. Go out to dinner with four people. let's say for the sake of this analogy, there is one bill for the meal and drinks. Let's say that one of the four had five $9 drinks and everyone else had but one of those $9 drinks. Is it fair for the three that had the one, to pay for the fourth dudes four other drinks? Anyone ever experience that? I have. That is exactly what pre-existing is all about in a nutshell.

And the answer is no. The three tell the one to pay for the four other drinks out of his own money. The rest is split between the four.

Yes, we all paid for people receiving subsidies and when this all began I was pretty outraged myself, but my taxes didn't go up my life financially didn't change and over the past 4 years have seen hundreds who were uninsurable before. In this business, over 20 years I have seen at least 40% of applicants declined or have a certain part of the body ridered (not covered) you tend to think after a while they just may deserve what you have, good health care. Don't know what the answer is, well I think I do but not many agree and no it's not single payer for all.

My area is 99% Republican and as long as I have lived here have never leaned left. Most people here are enjoying large subsidies for their health insurance, in fact 90% of the state receive subsidies. and it's all Red. Which way do you think they'll lean in 2018 2020? They don't want to lose what they have.

Yep, it sure did. It ripped off the 22 year old who had an insulin pump that could not get insurance before it sure ripped the kid off born with hydrocephalus and cerebral palsy, not to mention all the childhood cancers. WTF do we care, right?
what I want is your fking stories to be accurate. first tell us what the 22 year old was paying for the pump prior to paying for insurance and what her total costs were before and after insurance. I don't want to hear your rants. I want evidence. or is this just a DNC bumper sticker.

You know we have come head to head too many times and if we were face to face I'd beat the absolute fuck out of you punk.
ah look at you. can't debate. here.....:itsok:

I can debate and I also deleted what the mods would anyway. How should I know what they paid for the pump? I didn't ask all I know that particular person had gone 6 years without insurance and paying for it herself or her parents.
perhaps she was on her parents insurance. and on pre existing conditions in the past, they merely asked for a year deferment covering that preexisting condition ahead of covering it. I know. I had a diabetic wife under my insurance prior to obummerfail. so please, idiots like you who have no fking idea about what you're talking about are the worst. The fact is, the one time payment of the pump may or may not have been covered. Did you know that? see, you just like to spew bumper sticker propaganda from the DNC and hope we all ignore it. NOPE!!!

Sorry to hear about your wife who is a diabetic.. My son is a juvenile type one diabetic who gets new pumps and insulin covered by the insurance..

He is just starting out in life..He works his ass off in college. Why should his life be fucked up because the insurances want to call him a pre-excisting condition?

what I want is your fking stories to be accurate. first tell us what the 22 year old was paying for the pump prior to paying for insurance and what her total costs were before and after insurance. I don't want to hear your rants. I want evidence. or is this just a DNC bumper sticker.

You know we have come head to head too many times and if we were face to face I'd beat the absolute fuck out of you punk.

I can debate and I also deleted what the mods would anyway. How should I know what they paid for the pump? I didn't ask all I know that particular person had gone 6 years without insurance and paying for it herself or her parents.
perhaps she was on her parents insurance. and on pre existing conditions in the past, they merely asked for a year deferment covering that preexisting condition ahead of covering it. I know. I had a diabetic wife under my insurance prior to obummerfail. so please, idiots like you who have no fking idea about what you're talking about are the worst. The fact is, the one time payment of the pump may or may not have been covered. Did you know that? see, you just like to spew bumper sticker propaganda from the DNC and hope we all ignore it. NOPE!!!

Sorry to hear about your wife who is a diabetic.. My son is a juvenile type one diabetic who gets new pumps and insulin covered by the insurance..

He is just starting out in life..He works his ass off in college. Why should his life be fucked up because the insurances want to call him a pre-excisting condition?

Why should other people be forced to pay your son's medical bills? Why don't you pay them he's your kid.

It works, but like anything else, it needs tweaking to make it better. Think of it like a ferrari. It doesn't run right, unless you keep it tuned up.

What a fucking moron.

No you are the fucking moron, insurance companies change formularies once or twice a year. Drugs are taken off that are deemed unsafe, have gone way up in cost or have gone generic and they won't pay for brand anymore. There are many reasons drugs come on and go off. Take Medicare they have deemed a shit load of drugs unsafe for senior's and won't cover them anymore.

So now you're call me the fucking idiot? Well look in the mirror different rules in different states and vary from insurance company to insurance company. Just how long have you been working for a corporate insurance company?

What a fucking moron.

LOL...you are embarrassing yourself ... Back in the 1990's insurance covered just about everything .. 100% of prescriptions..

No one gets free prescriptions anymore unless maybe welfare people..or you met your deductible .

I just got on medicare for disabilities ( cancer survivor side effects x 2 ) , and pay extra for AARP prescription coverage and I still pay over $200.00 a month for drugs that used to be free after I met my deduction..

I know exactly what insurance does .. I also have seen people before Obamacare lose their insurance because they were too sick to work, have their life savings sucked dry and then treatment stopped and died..

So now you're call me the fucking idiot? Well look in the mirror different rules in different states and vary from insurance company to insurance company. Just how long have you been working for a corporate insurance company?
well you are one fking idiot. you can't debate. You have offered up zero to your fking claim. that makes you one. I gave you examples and you can't debate what I gave you. I told you I personally had to deal with existing conditions and how they worked in the past and you came back with this post. so, again. what is it you actually know or are you just spewing bumper stick DNC talk? I want to know who I'm dealing with. a parrot or a person.

What a fucking moron.

LOL...you are embarrassing yourself ... Back in the 1990's insurance covered just about everything .. 100% of prescriptions..

No one gets free prescriptions anymore unless maybe welfare people..or you met your deductible .

I just got on medicare for disabilities ( cancer survivor side effects x 2 ) , and pay extra for AARP prescription coverage and I still pay over $200.00 a month for drugs that used to be free after I met my deduction..

I know exactly what insurance does .. I also have seen people before Obamacare lose their insurance because they were too sick to work, have their life savings sucked dry and then treatment stopped and died..
Back in the 1990's insurance covered just about everything .. 100% of prescriptions..

stop it please. you have no fking idea what you're talking about. you just made a fking fool of yourself.

Why should other people be forced to pay your son's medical bills? Why don't you pay them he's your kid.

Insurance companies used to pay for people with diabetes for years... before all of the corruption.

BTW..I pay a lot for insurance a month ...small business personal insurance kicks your ass..I pay for my son..
Not looking for anything free.

:lol:

We don't fucking give a rat fuck about those worthless POS losers. They can fucking die a painful, worthless, sad death and be buried in an unmarked grave.

FUCK ALL WORTHLESS PEOPLE!!!!

:banana:

I hope more worthless people die and get off the government tit. Thin the fucking herd!!!!

Some people are just too worthless to save.
Wow, you sound like fun guy to be around!

What a fucking moron.

Back in the 1990's insurance covered just about everything .. 100% of prescriptions..

stop it please. you have no fking idea what you're talking about. you just made a fking fool of yourself.

You are the dumb ass... I had 2 children back in the 1990's 100% covered... Forget getting that now...

You are the dumb ass... I had 2 children back in the 1990's 100% covered... Forget getting that now...

you had what 100% covered? So you're saying you never paid deductibles?

well you are one fking idiot. you can't debate. You have offered up zero to your fking claim. that makes you one. I gave you examples and you can't debate what I gave you. I told you I personally had to deal with existing conditions and how they worked in the past and you came back with this post. so, again. what is it you actually know or are you just spewing bumper stick DNC talk? I want to know who I'm dealing with. a parrot or a person.

As usual we can put facts right in front of your face but you refuse to see anything unless you want to see it..

you had what 100% covered? So you're saying you never paid deductibles?

Of coarse I did.. but it was Affordable in the 1990's..And when I was in my 20's I could pay out of pocket to see a doctor or even the emergency rooms..
Forget that now..

Forum List

Back