Trump's Explanation of Why He Fired Yevgeny (Eugene) Vindman

He did that shit openly to his own command he'd be up shit creek without a paddle..................He is so full of it here.........

TDS causes that shit..................Yeah..........we went out in PUBLIC AND SAID OUR COMMAND SUCKED.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

The discussion between Azog and myself is not about Vindman but about the meaning of the word loyalty.

Do try and keep up.

Did you go up to the General............and say to HIM.............HEY GENERAL ..........YOU SUCK.....

Of course not, but according to Azog any disagreement at all, be in publicly or in private means that you are not loyal.
You didn't go PUBLIC calling the asshat Lt. that nobody likes in the military ....because if you did they would take your butt to MAST.......

So all this you saying.......WE WENT PUBLIC......is BS......................Vindman took part in trying to take out the President and the CNC................been going on for 3 years.......and with your TDS you can't see it.

His ass Should go up on charges for Article 15.

Not publicly.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Oh yeah...we never talked to each other about how fucking stupid the LT was or how pissed we were that we had yet another formation to go to...we always just kept it to ourselves!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
You said it to him in public?

We said it to each other in public
Not in front of him or higher ranking members I would bet.

Makes no difference, according to you any disagreement at all means there is no loyalty.
I said public. If my wife tells my oldest she cannot go out and I disagree I never do so in public. Privately I ll tell her, hey you should have let her go. But I am an exception. What is the adultery rate? You 100% certain all your friends and family have been loyal to you? Want guaranteed loyalty, get a dog. Hopefully that resonates with your dumbass self

You fucking idiot. How many marriages end in divorce? 60%. My wife and I are the exception not the norm. Want loyalty, get a dog. I stand by that fucking statement.

And those marriages had no loyalty, I am sitting at 27 years and counting for being married to my wife and we are loyal to each other, there is no other way to be.

He did that shit openly to his own command he'd be up shit creek without a paddle..................He is so full of it here.........

TDS causes that shit..................Yeah..........we went out in PUBLIC AND SAID OUR COMMAND SUCKED.

The discussion between Azog and myself is not about Vindman but about the meaning of the word loyalty.

Do try and keep up.
I don't care what your argument was................I saw those BS posts of yours and called them out............

You know you are full of it saying you went PUBLIC on your chain of command.......That's BS and you know it because they would have Masted your butt.

I said public. If my wife tells my oldest she cannot go out and I disagree I never do so in public. Privately I ll tell her, hey you should have let her go. But I am an exception. What is the adultery rate? You 100% certain all your friends and family have been loyal to you? Want guaranteed loyalty, get a dog. Hopefully that resonates with your dumbass self

You are not the exception, you have not even been married all that long.

You fucking idiot. How many marriages end in divorce? 60%. My wife and I are the exception not the norm. Want loyalty, get a dog. I stand by that fucking statement.

And those marriages had no loyalty, I am sitting at 27 years and counting for being married to my wife and we are loyal to each other, there is no other way to be.
Are you certain? I d wager otherwise. No one could be around a small dick loser like you and not stray.

What is long?

Do try and keep up.
I don't care what your argument was................I saw those BS posts of yours and called them out............

You know you are full of it saying you went PUBLIC on your chain of command.......That's BS and you know it because they would have Masted your butt.

I never said that happened, you are just making up shit now.

What is long?

at least 25 years.

When you trap yourself into a rhetorical corner, it just gets dumber and dumber.
My definition of loyalty is blind devotion. I do see your point but that was not what I meant by loyalty in the context I initially used it in.

Your definition of loyalty is made up and has nothing to do with the actual definition.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. In the context I used it in meant loyal to a fault and you knew that but decided to be a dickhead.

You made up the meaning of the word so that you could tell us we were wrong. How the fuck was anyone supposed to know that you were going by a made up definition that has no connection to the actual meaning.
People aren’t very loyal to their spouses. That’s why so many marriages end in divorce.

If you’re loyal, you want to work to make things better. A military officer who is loyal to their country will work to make it better.

Are you certain? I d wager otherwise. No one could be around a small dick loser like you and not stray.

100% certain. But we have what you and your wife lack...loyalty.

Sucks to be you.
If you say so. LOL.

Want true loyalty, get a dog. How else do you explain the high divorce and cheating that goes on? Want guaranteed loyalty, get a dog. You just admitted you were disloyal to your commanding officers in the army. LOL. You proved my point.

What is long?

at least 25 years.

why? So 12 is not enough? Lol

Oh, he doesn't have one.

Being a scum-sucking, two-timing, back-stabbing, self-appointed, pompous, disloyal traitor to the President of the USA conspiring behind his back with delusions of godhood that he somehow knew better and was in charge of deciding foreign policy rather than merely carrying it out and with a creepy name like Yevgeny Vindman is good enough for me.

The very fact that had this crumb betrayed and tried to wrest authority and control over policy and testified against Obama, Biden or Hillary for any of their foreign crimes that we know happened in large number, you'd be on here today denouncing him as the lowest of the low!

So, Jack Daniels, I suggest you take Vindman since you love him so much, and go lick his ball sweat and lap up the dingles hanging off his ass. The very fact that you join here to defend him is proof positive that firing him was the absolute right thing to do because once again, Donald has stuck your plans in the dumper.

One more POS inside democrat confidant traitor leaker not to have to worry about. Notice is now served to all.
Actually, the guy who allegedly did that was his brother, Alexander. Yevgeny didn't have anything to do with the impeachment process.
Actually, he still doesn't have to have a reason....It's like killing gophers...

My definition of loyalty is blind devotion. I do see your point but that was not what I meant by loyalty in the context I initially used it in.

Your definition of loyalty is made up and has nothing to do with the actual definition.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. In the context I used it in meant loyal to a fault and you knew that but decided to be a dickhead.

You made up the meaning of the word so that you could tell us we were wrong. How the fuck was anyone supposed to know that you were going by a made up definition that has no connection to the actual meaning.
People aren’t very loyal to their spouses. That’s why so many marriages end in divorce.

If you’re loyal, you want to work to make things better. A military officer who is loyal to their country will work to make it better.
Not Gator obviously? LOL

Want guaranteed loyalty, get a dog.

Skip to the end of his testimony...............LISTEN...........and why this stinking COUP FAILED............

Not Gator obviously? LOL

Want guaranteed loyalty, get a dog.

You keep adding modifiers or adjectives to loyalty in an attempt to make your prior comments sound less cynical.

Loyalty is not blind. Loyalty is not guaranteed.

The Rabbi told me "it won't be long now " at my bris There is something wrong with a guy marrying 3 times if death wasn't a reason Trump is a sick mother f'er

100% certain. But we have what you and your wife lack...loyalty.

Sucks to be you.
If you say so. LOL.

Want true loyalty, get a dog. How else do you explain the high divorce and cheating that goes on? Want guaranteed loyalty, get a dog. You just admitted you were disloyal to your commanding officers in the army. LOL. You proved my point.

I explain it by pointing out those people are not loyal to their spouses...they are just like you.

I was not in the army dumb fuck and disagreeing is not being disloyal. Only you think that, and you even admitted you made up your own definition for the word loyal

Forum List

Back