Trump's Explanation of Why He Fired Yevgeny (Eugene) Vindman

faithful
adjective
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

faith·ful | \ ˈfāth-fəl \
Definition of faithful
(Entry 1 of 2)

1: steadfast in affection or allegiance : Loyal: faithful friend

Definition of FAITHFUL

Engaging in sex only with one's spouse or only with one's partner in a sexual relationship. That is what I mean by faithful to my wife. It doesn't mean I 100% agree with everything she says or does.

Loyalty does not require 100% agreement with everything someone does.

To me it does.

I cannot help it if you like to make up your own meanings to words.

Plus, you are not even consistent about it. You say that military people are supposed to be loyal to the country and their chain of command, which means they could never, ever disagree with anything the country did or their chain of command did.

Trust me when I tell you that military people disagree with their chain of command all the damn time, bitching about the brass is a major pastime.

Not publicly.
I don’t know if this conversation is still about Col Vindman or not, but he didn’t make his concerns public. He went through the chain of command.

Engaging in sex only with one's spouse or only with one's partner in a sexual relationship. That is what I mean by faithful to my wife. It doesn't mean I 100% agree with everything she says or does.

That’s not wha loyal means.

It does to me. Either you're loyal or you aren't. Loyalty is for dogs unless you're in a military or para-military organization.

Convenient.

Simply amazing he thinks being loyal to one's spouse is a bad thing.

When you trap yourself into a rhetorical corner, it just gets dumber and dumber.
My definition of loyalty is blind devotion. I do see your point but that was not what I meant by loyalty in the context I initially used it in.

It does to me. Either you're loyal or you aren't. Loyalty is for dogs unless you're in a military or para-military organization.

Convenient.

Never said it was a bad thing.

you compared it to being a dog...that seems like a bad thing.
Dogs are loyal to a fault. I was trying to make a point. If you want someone loyal to a fault, get a dog.

faithful
adjective
Save Word

Definition of faithful
(Entry 1 of 2)

Definition of FAITHFUL

To me it does.

Plus, you are not even consistent about it. You say that military people are supposed to be loyal to the country and their chain of command, which means they could never, ever disagree with anything the country did or their chain of command did.

Trust me when I tell you that military people disagree with their chain of command all the damn time, bitching about the brass is a major pastime.

Not publicly.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Oh yeah...we never talked to each other about how fucking stupid the LT was or how pissed we were that we had yet another formation to go to...we always just kept it to ourselves!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Since Azog can't seem to get through that thick head of yours, give this a shot!

Your definition of "loyalty" is wrong!

faithful
adjective
Save Word

Definition of faithful
(Entry 1 of 2)

Definition of FAITHFUL

To me it does.

You salute the rank and not necessarily the person ...................

And your bashing the Academy Officer who's a dang wanker in private is not the same as doing so for the whole world to see.

He ditched the CNC..............and his ASS GOT FIRED.......and it is rumored that this jerk was part of the whole damn thing that started this BS.................

He can Enjoy his dang time left in service in the Far Regions of the World..........Too dang bad.

:CryingCow:

To me it does.

Not publicly.

Oh yeah...we never talked to each other about how fucking stupid the LT was or how pissed we were that we had yet another formation to go to...we always just kept it to ourselves!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
You said it to him in public?

Convenient.

When you trap yourself into a rhetorical corner, it just gets dumber and dumber.
My definition of loyalty is blind devotion. I do see your point but that was not what I meant by loyalty in the context I initially used it in.

Your definition of loyalty is made up and has nothing to do with the actual definition.

faithful
adjective
Save Word

Definition of faithful
(Entry 1 of 2)

Definition of FAITHFUL

To me it does.

And your bashing the Academy Officer who's a dang wanker in private is not the same as doing so for the whole world to see.

He ditched the CNC..............and his ASS GOT FIRED.......and it is rumored that this jerk was part of the whole damn thing that started this BS.................

He can Enjoy his dang time left in service in the Far Regions of the World..........Too dang bad.

He moved to the Pentagon, hardly the far regions of the world.

Convenient.

Your definition of loyalty is made up and has nothing to do with the actual definition.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. In the context I used it in meant loyal to a fault and you knew that but decided to be a dickhead.

To me it does.

Not publicly.

We said it to each other in public

To me it does.

Go and vote for Sanders. Your drivel posts here bore me. You’re such a lying little troll.

To me it does.

Not publicly.

Did you go up to the General............and say to HIM.............HEY GENERAL ..........YOU SUCK.....

Are you sniffing glue again Gator gone golfing.

To me it does.

Not publicly.

Not in front of him or higher ranking members I would bet.

To me it does.

Not publicly.

Did you go up to the General............and say to HIM.............HEY GENERAL ..........YOU SUCK.....

No no, he did. He is one brave soul. LOL

Convenient.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. In the context I used it in meant loyal to a fault and you knew that but decided to be a dickhead.

You made up the meaning of the word so that you could tell us we were wrong. How the fuck was anyone supposed to know that you were going by a made up definition that has no connection to the actual meaning.

Not publicly.

Not in front of him or higher ranking members I would bet.

Makes no difference, according to you any disagreement at all means there is no loyalty.

To me it does.

His sorry ass should be at the South Pole for all I care.............

This has been a 3 year coup attempt to take down the President.........and this Fing Wanker took part in it..........and he did so well beyond the damned Water Cooler............

Of course not, but according to Azog any disagreement at all, be in publicly or in private means that you are not loyal.

To me it does.

Not publicly.

No no, he did. He is one brave soul. LOL

He did that shit openly to his own command he'd be up shit creek without a paddle..................He is so full of it here.........

TDS causes that shit..................Yeah..........we went out in PUBLIC AND SAID OUR COMMAND SUCKED.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

You made up the meaning of the word so that you could tell us we were wrong. How the fuck was anyone supposed to know that you were going by a made up definition that has no connection to the actual meaning.
You fucking idiot. How many marriages end in divorce? 60%. My wife and I are the exception not the norm. Want loyalty, get a dog. I stand by that fucking statement.

Forum List

Back