Trump's Explanation of Why He Fired Yevgeny (Eugene) Vindman

I said public. If my wife tells my oldest she cannot go out and I disagree I never do so in public. Privately I ll tell her, hey you should have let her go. But I am an exception. What is the adultery rate? You 100% certain all your friends and family have been loyal to you? Want guaranteed loyalty, get a dog. Hopefully that resonates with your dumbass self

You are not the exception, you have not even been married all that long.
What is long?

at least 25 years.

why? So 12 is not enough? Lol

It is not very long, there are still a great many parts of life you have not experienced together yet.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. In the context I used it in meant loyal to a fault and you knew that but decided to be a dickhead.

You made up the meaning of the word so that you could tell us we were wrong. How the fuck was anyone supposed to know that you were going by a made up definition that has no connection to the actual meaning.
You fucking idiot. How many marriages end in divorce? 60%. My wife and I are the exception not the norm. Want loyalty, get a dog. I stand by that fucking statement.
People aren’t very loyal to their spouses. That’s why so many marriages end in divorce.

If you’re loyal, you want to work to make things better. A military officer who is loyal to their country will work to make it better.
Not Gator obviously? LOL

Want guaranteed loyalty, get a dog.

You keep adding modifiers or adjectives to loyalty in an attempt to make your prior comments sound less cynical.

Loyalty is not blind. Loyalty is not guaranteed.
If you want loyalty, get a dog.

You fucking idiot. How many marriages end in divorce? 60%. My wife and I are the exception not the norm. Want loyalty, get a dog. I stand by that fucking statement.

And those marriages had no loyalty, I am sitting at 27 years and counting for being married to my wife and we are loyal to each other, there is no other way to be.
Are you certain? I d wager otherwise. No one could be around a small dick loser like you and not stray.
The Rabbi told me "it won't be long now " at my bris There is something wrong with a guy marrying 3 times if death wasn't a reason Trump is a sick mother f'er
You a Jew?

Are you certain? I d wager otherwise. No one could be around a small dick loser like you and not stray.

100% certain. But we have what you and your wife lack...loyalty.

Sucks to be you.
If you say so. LOL.

Want true loyalty, get a dog. How else do you explain the high divorce and cheating that goes on? Want guaranteed loyalty, get a dog. You just admitted you were disloyal to your commanding officers in the army. LOL. You proved my point.

I explain it by pointing out those people are not loyal to their spouses...they are just like you.

I was not in the army dumb fuck and disagreeing is not being disloyal. Only you think that, and you even admitted you made up your own definition for the word loyal
Triggered. LOL

I said public. If my wife tells my oldest she cannot go out and I disagree I never do so in public. Privately I ll tell her, hey you should have let her go. But I am an exception. What is the adultery rate? You 100% certain all your friends and family have been loyal to you? Want guaranteed loyalty, get a dog. Hopefully that resonates with your dumbass self

What is long?

at least 25 years.

It is not very long, there are still a great many parts of life you have not experienced together yet.
Example?

You made up the meaning of the word so that you could tell us we were wrong. How the fuck was anyone supposed to know that you were going by a made up definition that has no connection to the actual meaning.
People aren’t very loyal to their spouses. That’s why so many marriages end in divorce.

If you’re loyal, you want to work to make things better. A military officer who is loyal to their country will work to make it better.
Not Gator obviously? LOL

You keep adding modifiers or adjectives to loyalty in an attempt to make your prior comments sound less cynical.

Feels like a bastardization of the Truman quote and you’re not going to admit that it was kind of a silly statement.

Carry one, comrade.

I said in public. Learn to read, dickhead.

You said that you are not loyal to your wife because you have disagreed with her in the past, do try and remember what you post from one post to the next.

Yes. Marriage is not loyalty, LOL. Marriage is love and faithfulness and agreeing to disagree.

I feel sorry for your wife, to be married to a man that is not loyal to her.

Since Azog can't seem to get through that thick head of yours, give this a shot!

Your definition of "loyalty" is wrong!

Really...well here is my definition....please tell me where I went wrong

giving or showing firm and constant support or allegiance

Vindman did nothing of the sort!

Not Gator obviously? LOL

Feels like a bastardization of the Truman quote and you’re not going to admit that it was kind of a silly statement.

Carry one, comrade.

https://external-content.duckduckgo...id=OVP.I_fjytaCzWHdDmMvRItBfQHgFo&pid=Api&f=1

Comrade is a compliment. I am a Russian Jew.

Engaging in sex only with one's spouse or only with one's partner in a sexual relationship. That is what I mean by faithful to my wife. It doesn't mean I 100% agree with everything she says or does.

Loyalty does not require 100% agreement with everything someone does.

To me it does.

I cannot help it if you like to make up your own meanings to words.

Plus, you are not even consistent about it. You say that military people are supposed to be loyal to the country and their chain of command, which means they could never, ever disagree with anything the country did or their chain of command did.

Trust me when I tell you that military people disagree with their chain of command all the damn time, bitching about the brass is a major pastime.

Not publicly.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Oh yeah...we never talked to each other about how fucking stupid the LT was or how pissed we were that we had yet another formation to go to...we always just kept it to ourselves!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Did you the LT how fucking stupid he was or your commanding officer that another formation was pssing you off?

I am sure you did, private!

Anyone demand explanations from the negro marxist messiah on why he purged the military during his negro presidency?

List Of Military Elite Purged
And Fired Under Obama

Compiled By General Paul Vallely
3-17-14

Here is the list of our military elite who have been purged or fired under Obama:
Commanding Generals fired:

· General John R. Allen-U.S. Marines Commander International Security Assistance Force [ISAF] (Nov 2012)
· Major General Ralph Baker (2 Star)-U.S. Army Commander of the Combined Joint Task Force Horn in Africa (April 2013)
· Major General Michael Carey (2 Star)-U.S. Air Force Commander of the 20th US Air Force in charge of 9,600 people and 450 Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (Oct 2013)
· Colonel James Christmas-U.S. Marines Commander 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & Commander Special-Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force Crisis Response Unit (July 2013)
· Major General Peter Fuller-U.S. Army Commander in Afghanistan (May 2011)
· Major General Charles M.M. Gurganus-U.S. Marine Corps Regional Commander of SW and I Marine Expeditionary Force in Afghanistan (Oct 2013)
· General Carter F. Ham-U.S. Army African Command (Oct 2013)
· Lieutenant General David H. Huntoon (3 Star), Jr.-U.S. Army 58th Superintendent of the US Military Academy at West Point, NY (2013)
· Command Sergeant Major Don B Jordan-U.S. Army 143rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command (suspended Oct 2013)
· General James Mattis-U.S. Marines Chief of CentCom (May 2013)
· Colonel Daren Margolin-U.S. Marine in charge of Quantico's Security Battalion (Oct 2013)
· General Stanley McChrystal-U.S. Army Commander Afghanistan (June 2010)
· General David D. McKiernan-U.S. Army Commander Afghanistan (2009)
· General David Petraeus-Director of CIA from September 2011 to November 2012 & U.S. Army Commander International Security Assistance Force [ISAF] and Commander U.S. Forces Afghanistan [USFOR-A] (Nov 2012)
· Brigadier General Bryan Roberts-U.S. Army Commander 2nd Brigade (May 2013)
· Major General Gregg A. Sturdevant-U.S. Marine Corps Director of Strategic Planning and Policy for the U.S. Pacific Command & Commander of Aviation Wing at Camp Bastion, Afghanistan (Sept 2013)
· Colonel Eric Tilley-U.S. Army Commander of Garrison Japan (Nov 2013)
· Brigadier General Bryan Wampler-U.S. Army Commanding General of 143rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command of the 1st Theater Sustainment Command [TSC] (suspended Oct 2013)

Commanding Admirals fired:
· Rear Admiral Charles Gaouette-U.S. Navy Commander John C. Stennis Carrier Strike Group Three (Oct 2012)
· Vice Admiral Tim Giardina(3 Star, demoted to 2 Star)-U.S. Navy Deputy Commander of the US Strategic Command, Commander of the Submarine Group Trident, Submarine Group 9 and Submarine Group 10 (Oct 2013)

Naval Officers fired: (All in 2011)
· Captain David Geisler-U.S. Navy Commander Task Force 53 in Bahrain (Oct 2011)
· Commander Laredo Bell-U.S. Navy Commander Naval Support Activity Saratoga Springs, NY (Aug 2011)
· Lieutenant Commander Kurt Boenisch-Executive Officer amphibious transport dock Ponce (Apr 2011)
· Commander Nathan Borchers-U.S. Navy Commander destroyer Stout (Mar 2011)
· Commander Robert Brown-U.S. Navy Commander Beachmaster Unit 2 Fort Story, VA (Aug 2011)
· Commander Andrew Crowe-Executive Officer Navy Region Center Singapore (Apr 2011)
· Captain Robert Gamberg-Executive Officer carrier Dwight D. Eisenhower (Jun 2011)
· Captain Rex Guinn-U.S. Navy Commander Navy Legal Service office Japan (Feb 2011)
· Commander Kevin Harms- U.S. Navy Commander Strike Fighter Squadron 137 aboard the aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln (Mar 2011)
· Lieutenant Commander Martin Holguin-U.S. Navy Commander mine countermeasures Fearless (Oct 2011)
· Captain Owen Honors-U.S. Navy Commander aircraft carrier USS Enterprise (Jan 2011)
· Captain Donald Hornbeck-U.S. Navy Commander Destroyer Squadron 1 San Diego
(Apr 2011)
· Rear Admiral Ron Horton-U.S. Navy Commander Logistics Group, Western Pacific
(Mar 2011)
· Commander Etta Jones-U.S. Navy Commander amphibious transport dock Ponce (Apr 2011)
· Commander Ralph Jones-Executive Officer amphibious transport dock Green Bay (Jul 2011)
· Commander Jonathan Jackson-U.S. Navy Commander Electronic Attack Squadron 134, deployed aboard carrier Carl Vinson (Dec 2011)
· Captain Eric Merrill-U.S. Navy Commander submarine Emory S. Land (Jul 2011)
· Captain William Mosk-U.S. Navy Commander Naval Station Rota, U.S. Navy Commander Naval Activities Spain (Apr 2011)
· Commander Timothy Murphy-U.S. Navy Commander Electronic Attack Squadron 129 at Naval Air Station Whidbey Island, WA (Apr 2011)
· Commander Joseph Nosse-U.S. Navy Commander ballistic-missile submarine Kentucky (Oct 2011)
· Commander Mark Olson-U.S. Navy Commander destroyer The Sullivans FL (Sep 2011)
· Commander John Pethel-Executive Officer amphibious transport dock New York (Dec 2011)
· Commander Karl Pugh-U.S. Navy Commander Electronic Attack Squadron 141 Whidbey Island, WA (Jul 2011)
· Commander Jason Strength-U.S. Navy Commander of Navy Recruiting District Nashville, TN (Jul 2011)
· Captain Greg Thomas-U.S. Navy Commander Norfolk Naval Shipyard (May 2011)
· Commander Mike Varney-U.S. Navy Commander attack submarine Connecticut (Jun 2011)
· Commander Jay Wylie-U.S. Navy Commander destroyer Momsen (Apr 2011)
Naval Officers fired: (All in 2012):
· Commander Alan C. Aber-Executive Officer Helicopter Maritime Strike Squadron 71 (July 2012)
· Commander Derick Armstrong- U.S. Navy Commander missile destroyer USS The Sullivans (May 2012)
· Commander Martin Arriola- U.S. Navy Commander destroyer USS Porter (Aug 2012)
· Captain Antonio Cardoso- U.S. Navy Commander Training Support Center San Diego (Sep 2012)
· Captain James CoBell- U.S. Navy Commander Oceana Naval Air Station's Fleet Readiness Center Mid-Atlantic (Sep 2012)
· Captain Joseph E. Darlak- U.S. Navy Commander frigate USS Vandegrift (Nov 2012)
· Captain Daniel Dusek-U.S. Navy Commander USS Bonhomme
· Commander David Faught-Executive Officer destroyer Chung-Hoon (Sep 2012)
· Commander Franklin Fernandez- U.S. Navy Commander Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 24 (Aug 2012)
· Commander Ray Hartman- U.S. Navy Commander Amphibious dock-landing ship Fort McHenry (Nov 2012)
· Commander Shelly Hakspiel-Executive Officer Navy Drug Screening Lab San Diego (May 2012)
· Commander Jon Haydel- U.S. Navy Commander USS San Diego (Mar 2012)
· Commander Diego Hernandez- U.S. Navy Commander ballistic-missile submarine USS Wyoming (Feb 2012)
· Commander Lee Hoey- U.S. Navy Commander Drug Screening Laboratory, San Diego (May 2012)
· Commander Ivan Jimenez-Executive Officer frigate Vandegrift (Nov 2012)
· Commander Dennis Klein- U.S. Navy Commander submarine USS Columbia (May 2012)
· Captain Chuck Litchfield- U.S. Navy Commander assault ship USS Essex (Jun 2012)
· Captain Marcia Kim Lyons- U.S. Navy Commander Naval Health Clinic New England (Apr 2012)
· Captain Robert Marin- U.S. Navy Commander cruiser USS Cowpens (Feb 2012)
· Captain Sean McDonell- U.S. Navy Commander Seabee reserve unit Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 14 FL (Nov 2012)
· Commander Corrine Parker- U.S. Navy Commander Fleet Logistics Support Squadron 1 (Apr 2012)

That is half of the list.....

your list is bogus....

also....

How many were fired personally by Obama, that Obama repeatedly and publicly humiliated and tweeted about to his fans, disparaging those who were removed to the whole world, calling them traitors and scumbags, to where they needed security to protect them from his awful, vindictive, obamabots?

ZERO

Try again.... :rolleyes:

What is long?

at least 25 years.

Example?

Children moving out of the house.

Vindman followed the rules, went to his chain of command to voice his concerns then his command I believe sent him to the dept's legal counsel to report it. The legal counsel went to the DOJ to report it, the DOJ brushed the complaint off....

If it was Vindman that went to the WB,

the IG report, and the IG's following memo, makes it clear that all involved in reporting it with the WB as a conduit, were people who were involved daily with each other regarding the Ukraine and were all cleared with their classification status, to discuss any and all of anything about the Ukraine, phone call of Trump's, etc. with each other...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Oh, he doesn't have one.

He held a well paying official position and he was bad at taking notes.... wait... he said he didn't take any...
There's your reason right there. He would have been fired from most jobs for poor procedure. Plus, A president of the United States can replace anyone in that position as they see fit. Even if they have done nothing wrong and they feel that they have a replacement diplomat better suited for the job.

Alexander Vindman's brother Eugene did not work with him, Eugene was a Ethic's Lawyer in the NSC....

and the president could not give a flying hoot about Ethics and following the constitution, laws, protocols and regulations so his position as a lawyer in the Ethics counsel was likely going to be eliminated, regardless of his brother's testimony...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Oh, he doesn't have one.

He held a well paying official position and he was bad at taking notes.... wait... he said he didn't take any...
There's your reason right there. He would have been fired from most jobs for poor procedure. Plus, A president of the United States can replace anyone in that position as they see fit. Even if they have done nothing wrong and they feel that they have a replacement diplomat better suited for the job.
Wrong. The president did this in retaliation and that's against the law. A president is bound by the same laws as everyone else.

He doesn't have to "have one" for any appointee that works at the pleasure of the president.

As being in the military I doubt if Trump appointed him....he may have even been there before Trump was elected....I have no info on that but it is possible. He was probably assigned that job in the white house by his superior officers....he was not at a level to be appointed by the President

Forum List

Back