Trumps Final Numbers

Wow.

1) Wrong forum - this is a report from 2021.

2) Premise is wildly fallacious.
Are the numbers wrong?
Tell me which number(s) is incorrect.

As a candidate and president, Trump promised the nation’s economy would grow on an annual basis by 4% to 6%. But it never topped 3%.

Not this one ^^^^^^^
Big promises, broken promises.

Are the numbers wrong?
Fallacy on fallacy on fallacy.
Tell me which number(s) is incorrect.
See above.
As a candidate and president, Trump promised the nation’s economy would grow on an annual basis by 4% to 6%. But it never topped 3%.
See above.
Not this one ^^^^^^^
Makes no sense.
Big promises, broken promises.
You're either a shill, a moron, or both. :)

Here is a FACT check on trumps Final Numbers.

Do you posters, on the entire spectrum, care to discuss the validity of these fact-checked numbers.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, did you hear there was a pandemic during Trump's presidency? Funny how you same people, when 80% of Americans say the country is going in the wrong direction, claim all kinds of excuses as to why none of it is Democrat's fault, but but but here are Trump's numbers.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, did you hear there was a pandemic during Trump's presidency? Funny how you same people, when 80% of Americans say the country is going in the wrong direction, claim all kinds of excuses as to why none of it is Democrat's fault, but but but here are Trump's numbers.
So gas prices were low because of the pandemic.

Gas prices were low because Trump would have named the oil executive gouging us.
Gas prices were low because demand was way down, and refineries were running out of space to store gas.

So gas prices were low because of the pandemic.
Why don't you just admit that both sides cherry pick facts to their political advantage? Can we at least agree on that, or or would you rather just appear biased and partisan?

Gas prices were low because demand was way down, and refineries were running out of space to store gas.
I've got news for you...
Until about 2 months ago, the roads were relatively empty and there were no lines at the gas station.
Try again.

I've got news for you...
Until about 2 months ago, the roads were relatively empty and there were no lines at the gas station.
Try again.

I do research, you react on emotion.
See the difference?

Why don't you just admit that both sides cherry pick facts to their political advantage? Can we at least agree on that, or or would you rather just appear biased and partisan?
Will you do the same?

You railed about bad trump numbers because you blame those on the pandemic that China caused.
The pandemic also brought lower gas prices.
There was no trump policy that lowered gas prices.

Will you do the same?

You railed about bad trump numbers because you blame those on the pandemic that China caused.
Nope.

Define "Most people"
Why don't you post some dated pictures of gas stations for the last year and a half.
I've got family and friends all over the US and even the half who are Liberal wouldn't spread fertilizer like you do.

What policy brought lower gas prices?
What policy made gas prices skyrocket when the roads were empty?
What policy made gas prices skyrocket when the roads were filling back up?

The oil MNCs took their well-documented profit.

Will you do the same?

Methinks you have mistaken me with someone else. Are you saying that YOU believe China caused the pandemic or are you saying that I said that? I never said China caused the pandemic, although, I don't think anyone denies that that is where it originated. All I said is that BOTH sides cherry pick facts for their political advantage. Do you agree with that or not?

What policy made gas prices skyrocket when the roads were empty?
What policy made gas prices skyrocket when the roads were filling back up?

The oil MNCs took their well-documented profit.
1). Pandemic made demand fall. Agree or not?
2). OPEC+ was signed April of 2020, and OPEC agreed to cut production starting May 2020. Agree or Not?

We can start here ^^
2 statements, do you agree with the two statements?

1). Pandemic made demand fall. Agree or not?
2). OPEC+ was signed April of 2020, and OPEC agreed to cut production starting May 2020. Agree or Not?

We can start here ^^
2 statements, do you agree with the two statements?
You are playing with statistics, and we all know what Mark Twain said about statistics.
The price was low when usage was low.
The price was high when usage was low.
The price is getting lower when usage is getting higher.

The price was a business decision and the President didn't have the balls to call out the MNC pigs.

You are playing with statistics, and we all know what Mark Twain said about statistics.
The price was low when usage was low.
The price was high when usage was low.
The price is getting lower when usage is getting higher.

The price was a business decision and the President didn't have the balls to call out the MNC pigs.
So why are you ignoring Supply and Demand?

I'm done with you.
You have ZERO ability to discuss.

Forum List

Back