Trump's "...fire and fury" against NK --What a clown.

It means Trump puts the wall above the federal government. And you says whatever Trump does is best.
I'm good with what he's doing. You got a problem with that?

Actually Trump isn't doing very much of what he promised to do.

So you must be good with presidents who don't accomplish much of what they ran on.

It's like Obama not passing healthcare, not creating job, not getting us out of the recession, not getting Osama BinLaden, not reducing the deficits, not boosting the stock market, and saying as long as he kept John McCain out of the oval office, we were satisfied.

It means Trump puts the wall above the federal government. And you says whatever Trump does is best.

So you must be good with presidents who don't accomplish much of what they ran on.

It's like Obama not passing healthcare, not creating job, not getting us out of the recession, and saying as long as he kept John McCain out of the oval office, we were satisfied.
He's doing more than you know. :)

It's like Obama not passing healthcare, not creating job, not getting us out of the recession, and saying as long as he kept John McCain out of the oval office, we were satisfied.
It's secret?

It's secret?
Not at all.
People who have paying attention, and have common sense, will understand.

People who have paying attention, and have common sense, will understand.

How about listing Trumps numerous accomplishments.

Like most rounds of golf in a presidents first 100 days.
Most meetings with Russians?
Most tweets?
Most investigations?

His focus hasn't changed. Try getting a better understanding of how our government works.

Actually Trump is the one who is clueless on how government works, and his focus is laser focused...... squirrel.....

All while accomplishing more than what obama could. Isn't he amazing? :)

Obama got the stimulus,cars for clunkers passed in his firs 6 months. Then Obama passed healthcare reform. All before Trump got out of bed.

How long will you be crying about our president, postman?

Trump is doing an excellent job. I'm good with those who aren't able to see that.

Forum List

Back