Trump's First Commencement Speech: "In America We Don't Worship Government, We Worship God"

Very far christian right school
There's nothing christian about these hypocritical scumbags. Jesus wouldn't piss on Falwell if he was on fire.

Didn't liberty have some rule about interracial dating !?

Liberty is the closes thing we have to islamic religious schools in the middle east and they're very closed minded.

Oh God the irony, you want indoctrination and intolerance go to a liberal university.

How truthful and aspiring. What a patriotic speech that defined America to its core. All Americans should worship God. Our founders would be pleased with Donald Trump. He is the embodiment of our nation's founding principles.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/13/president-donald-trumps-1st-commencement-speech-america-dont-worship-government-worship-god/

Leftists hate our founding principles and despise a leader with deference to them and the people they serve.

They miss Obama's speeches full of: I I I me me me me I I I me me I.

Yawn, another member of the right wing echoing an alternative reality.

Kick your reality at me jack?

Reality is reality, and an alternate reality is Trumpian. It is to paraphrase Trump, fake. An example? Sure: "Our founders would be pleased with Donald Trump. He is the embodiment of our nation's founding principles."

The first phrase has two errors:
  • The Founders had different opinions on governance (Federalists v. anti Federalists)
  • All of the founders rejected Authoritarianism
The second phrase flies in the face of the self evident truths written in the Declaration of Independence.

So President Trump is not reality?

Stupid question.

How truthful and aspiring. What a patriotic speech that defined America to its core. All Americans should worship God. Our founders would be pleased with Donald Trump. He is the embodiment of our nation's founding principles.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/13/president-donald-trumps-1st-commencement-speech-america-dont-worship-government-worship-god/

Leftists hate our founding principles and despise a leader with deference to them and the people they serve.

And Donald Trump is the embodiment of a humble, contrite man.

Separation of Church and State was a founding principles. The Pilgrims left Europe to escape government sponsored Religious persecution during the Christian Reformation. The United States was founded during the time of the worst of the Spanish Inquisition so they were aware of the dangers of both churches and states.

The United States Constitution was very clear that there was to be no state sponsored or supported religion, as the Catholic Church was responsible for some of the worst atrocities of the Founders' time, and the genocides, purges, torture of the Reformation was not forgotten.

The Founders were very much foreign policy isolationists and didn't want the country mired down in expensive and ultimately useless wars. They envisioned a nation of peace, prosperity and freedom.

Instead, those claiming to honour their vision promise wars, zenophobia and religious persecution - the very things they hoped to avoid.

I put this on Mudwhistles thread as well..

I didn't see the speech but .....

Jerry Falwell University...:eek: :cuckoo:

Farwell blamed 9/11 on the gays, this crazy guy went on record during the 700 club crazy Pat Robertson hour..

He insulted the families , while they mourned for loved ones right after 9/11

Is Trump going to speak at other universities without the alt right views?

CNN.com - Falwell apologizes to gays, feminists, lesbians - September 14, 2001
LOL you think Liberty University is Alt Right? ROFLMAO! You obviously don't know what the Alt Right is then. I would consider sending my kids to Liberty if I was a christian but I am not so.

You have kids? That's hard to believe.

Liberty University educated Monica Goodling. Do I need to explain that to you?

"When news broke that former Bush administration official Monica Goodling had been reprimanded by the Virginia bar for her role in politicizing the Justice Department’s hiring and promotion process, a bar official said Goodling was working in market research in Arlington, Va.

"A quick Google search for a Monica Goodling working as a flack in Virginia didn’t turn up any results, so we figured she was keeping a low profile. But the Washington Postmanaged to track down Goodling –working under her married name, Monica Krempasky — at a firm called Corallo Media Strategies under Mark Corallo, her former boss in DOJ’s Office of Public Affairs.Corallo, who was a close associate of Goodling at DOJ, also serves as a senior advisor at the Ashcroft Group under former Attorney General John Ashcroft, who just signed up as an ethics advisor at Blackwater. He previously ran a crisis management firm called Corallo Comstock Inc. with Barbara Comstock, who used to run opposition research for the Republican National Committee and chaired Scooter Libby’s defense fund."

Keep in mind, it's the government, not God, that protects your religious rights in this country.

I put this on Mudwhistles thread as well..

I didn't see the speech but .....

Jerry Falwell University...:eek: :cuckoo:

Farwell blamed 9/11 on the gays, this crazy guy went on record during the 700 club crazy Pat Robertson hour..

He insulted the families , while they mourned for loved ones right after 9/11

Is Trump going to speak at other universities without the alt right views?

CNN.com - Falwell apologizes to gays, feminists, lesbians - September 14, 2001
LOL you think Liberty University is Alt Right? ROFLMAO! You obviously don't know what the Alt Right is then. I would consider sending my kids to Liberty if I was a christian but I am not so.

You have kids? That's hard to believe.

Liberty University educated Monica Goodling. Do I need to explain that to you?

"When news broke that former Bush administration official Monica Goodling had been reprimanded by the Virginia bar for her role in politicizing the Justice Department’s hiring and promotion process, a bar official said Goodling was working in market research in Arlington, Va.

"A quick Google search for a Monica Goodling working as a flack in Virginia didn’t turn up any results, so we figured she was keeping a low profile. But the Washington Postmanaged to track down Goodling –working under her married name, Monica Krempasky — at a firm called Corallo Media Strategies under Mark Corallo, her former boss in DOJ’s Office of Public Affairs.Corallo, who was a close associate of Goodling at DOJ, also serves as a senior advisor at the Ashcroft Group under former Attorney General John Ashcroft, who just signed up as an ethics advisor at Blackwater. He previously ran a crisis management firm called Corallo Comstock Inc. with Barbara Comstock, who used to run opposition research for the Republican National Committee and chaired Scooter Libby’s defense fund."
Do you have a point snowflake?
There's nothing christian about these hypocritical scumbags. Jesus wouldn't piss on Falwell if he was on fire.

Didn't liberty have some rule about interracial dating !?
I don't think so,I know Bob Jones university in South Carolina DID but doesn't anymore unfortunately.

"unfortunately"!
That's what I said.

Reality is reality,

Yes it is, and reality is something you have no grasp on, Brown Shirt.

and an alternate reality is Trumpian. It is to paraphrase Trump, fake. An example? Sure: "Our founders would be pleased with Donald Trump. He is the embodiment of our nation's founding principles."

I can't say what our founders would think, after the traitorous fuck that was in for the last 8 years.

But I do know that you are driven entirely by the festering hatred that consumes you, like all of the other fascist fucks on this board.

• The Founders had different opinions on governance (Federalists v. anti Federalists)
The second phrase flies in the face of the self evident truths written in the Declaration of Independence.

The claim that all the founders rejected authoritarianism means that they would be abjectly opposed to you fascist democrats.

Reality is reality, and an alternate reality is Trumpian. It is to paraphrase Trump, fake. An example? Sure: "Our founders would be pleased with Donald Trump. He is the embodiment of our nation's founding principles."

Stupid question.

Axe Hillary cupcake.

Stupid question.

Axe Hillary cupcake.

No comeback bring in Hillary~ classic

Stupid question.

Axe Hillary cupcake.

No comeback bring in Hillary~ classic

Glad you enjoyed it buddy.

The left wing is so nut bag crazy they are pissing on themselves... They are spewing bigotry and hatred like their fascism is OK and we should simply ignore it..

Forum List

Back