Trump's First Commencement Speech: "In America We Don't Worship Government, We Worship God"

How truthful and aspiring. What a patriotic speech that defined America to its core. All Americans should worship God. Our founders would be pleased with Donald Trump. He is the embodiment of our nation's founding principles.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/13/president-donald-trumps-1st-commencement-speech-america-dont-worship-government-worship-god/

Leftists hate our founding principles and despise a leader with deference to them and the people they serve.

They miss Obama's speeches full of: I I I me me me me I I I me me I.
Conservatives have turned 'we the people' into 'we the corporations', ' we the 1%'.

I think it would be naïve to think it was only one political faction.

They are all vultures feasting on our carcasses and blaming the other side is a great distraction for them.

Or is just the conservatives like you say and I have it wrong brother?

How truthful and aspiring. What a patriotic speech that defined America to its core. All Americans should worship God. Our founders would be pleased with Donald Trump. He is the embodiment of our nation's founding principles.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/13/president-donald-trumps-1st-commencement-speech-america-dont-worship-government-worship-god/

Leftists hate our founding principles and despise a leader with deference to them and the people they serve.

Yawn, another member of the right wing echoing an alternative reality.

Kick your reality at me jack?

Reality is reality, and an alternate reality is Trumpian. It is to paraphrase Trump, fake. An example? Sure: "Our founders would be pleased with Donald Trump. He is the embodiment of our nation's founding principles."

The first phrase has two errors:
  • The Founders had different opinions on governance (Federalists v. anti Federalists)
  • All of the founders rejected Authoritarianism
The second phrase flies in the face of the self evident truths written in the Declaration of Independence.

You have to marvel at the level of self delusion conservatives display. They'll say in one breath they are against government and they don't worship government, but the moment they gain control of the government then all is right with the world again.

Schizophrenia writ large.

All is right with the world because we don't have a government led by people demanding Jesus not be in the schools or courts yet have no problem quoting Jesus to justify more taxes.

Reality is reality, and an alternate reality is Trumpian. It is to paraphrase Trump, fake. An example? Sure: "Our founders would be pleased with Donald Trump. He is the embodiment of our nation's founding principles."

• The Founders had different opinions on governance (Federalists v. anti Federalists)
The second phrase flies in the face of the self evident truths written in the Declaration of Independence.

So President Trump is not reality?

The founders would have rejected Obama and his authoritarian ideology that was a complete danger to America.

The founders would have rejected Obama and his authoritarian ideology that was a complete danger to America.

You didn't build dat!

Don't forget the you didn't build that speech.

I put this on Mudwhistles thread as well..

I didn't see the speech but .....

Jerry Falwell University...:eek: :cuckoo:

Farwell blamed 9/11 on the gays, this crazy guy went on record during the 700 club crazy Pat Robertson hour..

He insulted the families , while they mourned for loved ones right after 9/11

Very far christian right school

Is Trump going to speak at other universities without the alt right views?

CNN.com - Falwell apologizes to gays, feminists, lesbians - September 14, 2001
This has nothing to do with Trump's speech.
Sure it does. Every republican has to pass through that fanatical, fake University to secure the ignorant evangelical vote now. That's the only reason the orange buttfuck spoke there.
Don't you have a gay pride rally to go to?

Don't forget the you didn't build that speech.

He has no concept of the risk taken by business formers

might be because he never had a real job?

You have to marvel at the level of self delusion conservatives display. They'll say in one breath they are against government and they don't worship government, but the moment they gain control of the government then all is right with the world again.

All is right with the world because we don't have a government led by people demanding Jesus not be in the schools or courts yet have no problem quoting Jesus to justify more taxes.
Or to get more welfare so they can buy votes.

So President Trump is not reality?

Sadly, he's not just a nightmare.

Or to get more welfare so they can buy votes.

Do I hear an echo of a meme ... Oh, of course, it's jknowgood

Bunch of fake Christians . They pick n choose parts of the religion like it's al e carte. Fakes!

And Trump talked about "being brave" . What a joke . He refuses to appear anywhere that's not Trump country . And he picks a super right wing Christian school to do a speech. How brave of him.

Farwell blamed 9/11 on the gays, this crazy guy went on record during the 700 club crazy Pat Robertson hour..

Sure it does. Every republican has to pass through that fanatical, fake University to secure the ignorant evangelical vote now. That's the only reason the orange buttfuck spoke there.
No. What a dumb question.

So you're saying what, the parade is over?

You rubes are having a gay little parade over Trump's alzheimers-addled ramblings right here

You rubes are having a gay little parade over Trump's alzheimers-addled ramblings right here

LOL...that would be a different kind of gay.

Forum List

Back