Trump’s first major actions should he be elected…What are you hoping for?

I expect him to close the border and begin setting up a system to eject the illegals from the country. Even the Border Patrol who support that policy don't know how he can get it done, but Trump has been a genius at figuring out effective solutions to things that the 'experts' said couldn't be done.

I expect him to commute the sentences of or pardon all of Biden's political prisoners who committed no assault or other violence.

I expect him to reinstate his policy of eliminating two or more unnecessary rules and regulations for every new one put on the books.

I expect him to reinstate all his executive orders that were doing so much good and that Biden reversed.

God willing, he'll have a GOP congress that he will urge to begin the process of making the Trump economic reforms permanent. (Biden will allow them to expire next year if he is reelected as will the Democrats if they hold a majority in the House and/or Senate.)

I don't pretend to know what negotiations there will be with Hamas, the Ukraine, Russia but I am pretty sure he knows how to begin the process of solving those problems.

That will be a pretty full first week.
Closing the border is unamerican and probably racist...we need to notice their countries' disasters and help latin America and stop sanctioning them.arghhh. Pass the GD bill, dupes.

Closing the border is unamerican and probably racist...we need to notice their countries' disasters and help latin America and stop sanctioning them.arghhh. Pass the GD bill, dupes.
Not closing the Border has allowed in more Illegals in 4 years than Legal immigrants came through Ellis Island in its first 50 years

A country without borders isn't even a country.

I’m guessing, atop the list, all good Americans are hoping he immediately takes extreme measures to shut the border down, fix the asylum scam, streamline deportations and rollout an effective seek and arrest program aimed at the 10 million Biden just shoved down our throats…..But what else do you want to see him go after in week one?
1) declare a day as “National Trump Day!”

2) hang HUGE portrait of himself behind the speakers podium in the house of reps

😁

Not closing the Border has allowed in more Illegals in 4 years than Legal immigrants came through Ellis Island in its first 50 years
Are you saying Ellis Island ( Alone ) handled 10-20 Million Immigrants in its existence ?

Biden is just following the law duhhhh. Pass the GD bill
When you are President or even a U.S. citizen you might be able to make that argument. There are plenty of laws already on the books in the USA that Biden could have used on Day One to prevent the unconscionable carnage, tragedies, injuries, devastation, deaths that he has caused with his policies not to mention the mega billions, probably trillions in resources taken unlawfully from the American people.

When you are President or even a U.S. citizen you might be able to make that argument. There are plenty of laws already on the books in the USA that Biden could have used on Day One to prevent the unconscionable carnage, tragedies, injuries, devastation, deaths that he has caused with his policies not to mention the mega billions, probably trillions in resources taken unlawfully from the American people.
I doubt it

Data shows Trump would have released as many as Biden has.

Increasing deportations requires funding from congress.
Trump did not fly in more than 300k people from other countries bypassing the border entirely.

Trump gave the Border Patrol the authority it needed to stop people from entering the country.

Trump gave the Border Patrol the authority it needed to reject people who did not quality for asylum.

Trump established and had approved by the courts a 'stay in Mexico' policy for asylum seekers until their request for asylum could be processed and approved by the courts.

Trump was building a wall to prevent millions of would be invaders from entering the country.

Trump got the President of Mexico to put 25 to 27k of Mexican troops on THEIR Southern border to stop the caravans from coming through their country.

Of those do did get across the border, Trump removed children from people who were obviously trafficking or using these children and who were in no way related or had legal authority for them. Many children were saved from God knows what terrible fate as a result.

As a result apprehensions went mostly down and far fewer made it into the country.

Who had the better policies and was the most honorable? Trump without question.

Trump did not fly in more than 300k people from other countries bypassing the border entirely.

Trump gave the Border Patrol the authority it needed to stop people from entering the country.

Trump gave the Border Patrol the authority it needed to reject people who did not quality for asylum.

Trump established and had approved by the courts a 'stay in Mexico' policy for asylum seekers until their request for asylum could be processed and approved by the courts.

Trump was building a wall to prevent millions of would be invaders from entering the country.

Trump got the President of Mexico to put 25 to 27k of Mexican troops on THEIR Southern border to stop the caravans from coming through their country.

Of those do did get across the border, Trump removed children from people who were obviously trafficking or using these children and who were in no way related or had legal authority for them. Many children were saved from God knows what terrible fate as a result.

As a result apprehensions went mostly down and far fewer made it into the country.

Who had the better policies and was the most honorable? Trump without question.
Thanks to the pandemic duh. Pass the GD bill

Trump’s first major actions should he be elected…What are you hoping for?​

Watch out now, might get a really bad case of blue balls and start doing crazy stuff you may regret...like storming the Capitol or something.

Forum List

Back