Trump’s First Year Is Starting To Look Like A Big Win

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Trump was #19 on my list last year, but I think he is doing better than any Republican and especially any Democrat candidate would have.

“As the year ends, President Trump is compiling a solid record of accomplishment. Much of it is unilateral, dependent on extensive executive actions rolling back President Barack Obama’s regulations, impressive judicial appointments and the successful fight against ISIS overseas. The tax bill is the significant legislative achievement that heretofore has been missing. For much of the year, Trump’s presidency had seemed to be sound and fury signifying not much besides the welcome ascension of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court. Now it’s sound and fury signifying a discernible shift of American government to the right.”

https://nypost.com/2017/12/18/trumps-first-year-is-starting-to-look-like-a-big-win/

Trump was #19 on my list last year, but I think he is doing better than any Republican and especially any Democrat candidate would have.

“As the year ends, President Trump is compiling a solid record of accomplishment. Much of it is unilateral, dependent on extensive executive actions rolling back President Barack Obama’s regulations, impressive judicial appointments and the successful fight against ISIS overseas. The tax bill is the significant legislative achievement that heretofore has been missing. For much of the year, Trump’s presidency had seemed to be sound and fury signifying not much besides the welcome ascension of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court. Now it’s sound and fury signifying a discernible shift of American government to the right.”

https://nypost.com/2017/12/18/trumps-first-year-is-starting-to-look-like-a-big-win/
We should be guarded in our praise of Trump. He comes on the heels of a failed presidency, much like Obama himself.

(I was going to make this a separate thread but appears to fit here)

Four Reasons Why You Are 100% Vindicated if You Voted for Donald Trump

The things the Lame Street Media and Leftist/Progressives will vehemently deny – in spite of the truth of the claims.

Reason One: Trump the Regulation Cutter – if they mean anything, they should be laws, not rules.

Here are a just few examples of his cuts:

Reason Two: The Trumponomics Boom = increased consumer and business owner confidence.

Reason Three: A Robust U.S. Foreign Policy = let the world know it’s America first and foremost.

Reason Four: The Judiciary = judges who follow the laws and not make them.

There are details in each section but don’t expect the Leftist/Progressives to take the time and argue them reasonably. Can be found @ Four Reasons Why You Are 100% Vindicated if You Voted for Donald Trump

and remember a year ago this time when we had 35% unemployment? how many were looking for jobs? 80 Million? and how many businesses had to shut down? a million? Great Job Reid/Pelosi/Bambi !!!!

and remember a year ago this time when we had 35% unemployment? how many were looking for jobs? 80 Million? and how many businesses had to shut down? a million? Great Job Reid/Pelosi/Bambi !!!!
The typical insane fact free trump supporter.

32 % approval rating.
Loathed domestically and internationally.
Threatens nuclear war..
Continues to enrich himself while on the public dime.
Permits Big Coal to pollute our rivers and streams.
Had his ethics Czar resign in disgust over his shoddy ethics.
Lies 5.5 times a day. Documented.
Bringing in fossil fuel executives to replace scientists for the EPA.
Weakening consumer safety.
Still not one legislative achievement.
Has been the most divisive prez since Nixon.
Couldn’t specifically call out neonazis and white supremacists.
-hosted the NRA at the White House on the anniversary of Sandy Hook Massacre.
- Hosted Russian spies in the Oval Office AND gave away state secrets while condemning his own CIA.
Gets into petty fights with ordinary citizens.
Retreated a racist video from a far right nationalist group which enraged our biggest ally to the point they don’t even want him in their country anymore.
On and on and on and on.
Such accomplishments!

32 % approval rating.
Loathed domestically and internationally.
Threatens nuclear war..
Continues to enrich himself while on the public dime.
Permits Big Coal to pollute our rivers and streams.
Had his ethics Czar resign in disgust over his shoddy ethics.
Lies 5.5 times a day. Documented.
Bringing in fossil fuel executives to replace scientists for the EPA.
Weakening consumer safety.
Still not one legislative achievement.
Has been the most divisive prez since Nixon.
Couldn’t specifically call out neonazis and white supremacists.
-hosted the NRA at the White House on the anniversary of Sandy Hook Massacre.
- Hosted Russian spies in the Oval Office AND gave away state secrets while condemning his own CIA.
Gets into petty fights with ordinary citizens.
Retreated a racist video from a far right nationalist group which enraged our biggest ally to the point they don’t even want him in their country anymore.
On and on and on and on.
Such accomplishments!
Too funny.
You're already working on getting Trump reelected I see.

so for the 8 years of Obama,,,we had 1.25 GDP,,meanwhile Guam had 9.76
Moron just said we had 35% UE under Obama and he dares shows his lying face in this thread again.

Make up outrageous stats, just like every liberal.

Remember when Naomi wolf said

Naomi Wolf Got Her Facts Wrong. Really, Really, Really Wrong.

Thanks to her debut book, Wolf obtained instantaneous fame all over the world. She traveled, gave lectures, took part in discussions, and appeared on television. Her book was a best seller. In the public debate the anorexia statistics in her chapter “Hunger” were frequently talked about. The eating disorder figures were dramatically high: according to Wolf (1990), 20% of American female students suffered from anorexia and 60% from bulimia. Only small minority had no eating disorder! Her mortality figure—150,000 deaths from anorexia each year in the U.S.—caught the most attention in the media…….

I mean 150000 from anorexia per year. that's ridiculous. and 80% of female students with an eating disorder. These stats are so ridiculously wrong, how do you even take people like that seriously?

Moron just said we had 35% UE under Obama and he dares shows his lying face in this thread again.

Thanks to her debut book, Wolf obtained instantaneous fame all over the world. She traveled, gave lectures, took part in discussions, and appeared on television. Her book was a best seller. In the public debate the anorexia statistics in her chapter “Hunger” were frequently talked about. The eating disorder figures were dramatically high: according to Wolf (1990), 20% of American female students suffered from anorexia and 60% from bulimia. Only small minority had no eating disorder! Her mortality figure—150,000 deaths from anorexia each year in the U.S.—caught the most attention in the media…….

I mean 150000 from anorexia per year. that's ridiculous. and 80% of female students with an eating disorder. These stats are so ridiculously wrong, how do you even take people like that seriously?
lets see, 95 Million people out of the workforce? yah, thats about 35%

He has also given the left wing a conscience and morals for the first time in history.

Now raping women and treating them like whores is a bad thing, especially for members of Congress who use tax payer money to pay off such women and keep it all hush hush? Now it's a problem all of a sudden?

Hilarious.

lets see, 95 Million people out of the workforce? yah, thats about 35%
that's true, just show your work, while liberals wont understand a normal division example, people with any ounce of intelligence will.......

Here we see Michele Obama praising Harvey Weinstein before Trump is elected. Keep in mind that they joked about Harvey's exploits at the Oscars years prior, so everyone in that room knew what kind of a monster he was.

Now that Trump is President, he had to be made an example.

I'd never thought I'd see the day when democrats took down a booming economy. Bringing the Bush 4.0 unemployment to the Barry 35.9 unemployment.

images

Forum List

Back