Trump’s Former WH Lawyer “Trump in Serious Legal Water”

That theory was followed through by Trump himself, remember;

You got anymore stupid questions you want to ask?

The lawyer theory had nothing to do with GA.

Adam Shifty! hahah

Not because of the documents but because of his attempt to overturn the election.

As for Trump's legal future, Cobb said he does not believe the documents investigation is the biggest threat.​

"I think the president is in serious legal water, not so much because of the search, but because of the obstructive activity he took in connection with the Jan. 6 proceeding," Cobb said. "I think that and the attempts to interfere in the election count in Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania and perhaps Michigan. That was the first time in American history that a president unconstitutionally attempted to remain in power illegally."​

Cobb says he thinks the possibility of an indictment against Trump is "very high."​

In response to a question about Trump's attempts to deny the outcome of the 2020 election and overturn the results, Cobb, based on his extensive working relationship with Trump, said, "I believe former President Trump to be a deeply wounded narcissist, and he is often incapable of acting other than in his perceived self-interest or for revenge," Cobb said. "I think those are the two compelling instincts that guide his actions."​

Cobb also thinks that Trump's actions around the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol could lead him to be barred from running for the presidency again.​

"There is a simple way to disqualify President Trump," Cobb said. "He clearly violated the 14th Amendment of the Constitution's Article III when he gave aid and comfort and three hours of inaction with regard to what was happening on the grounds of the Capitol. That clearly gave aid and comfort to the insurrectionists."​

How dare Trump explore all legal options!!!

This is what happens to anyone who gets in the way of the Globalists.
They pull a coup on you,...then they try to make sure you can never run for office again.

But is the rule of law in serious trouble too if they try to move against Trump?

Trump could still call for the bloodbath with the guns on the streets, even though it's going to be risky for him. There are still too many Americans who are adamant about upholding democracy, and the numbers could be growing.

The FBI/DOJ would be wise to challenge Trump while his numbers are down, in the interest of less bloodshed.

It's amazing that no matter how many people in Trump's inner circle step forward and reveal the true face of this man his cult will still stand by and defend him in complete denial. Trump was right. He really could walk up and shoot someone on the street and his cult would still support him
This is about FAR more than politics for them. This is personal. It's a lifestyle. Their very fundamental self esteem is tied to it.

It's religious, with a deity and disciples and tithing and all.

But is the rule of law in serious trouble too if they try to move against Trump?

Trump could still call for the bloodbath with the guns on the streets, even though it's going to be risky for him. There are still too many Americans who are adamant about upholding democracy, and the numbers could be growing.

The FBI/DOJ would be wise to challenge Trump while his numbers are down, in the interest of less bloodshed.
there are too many americans that respect the rule of law and democracy…..that’s why 75 percent of the country sees xiden and the demafasict taking us in the wrong direction with these stalinist raids.

You will lose bigly in Nov

This is about FAR more than politics for them. This is personal. It's a lifestyle. Their very fundamental self esteem is tied to it.

It's religious, with a deity and disciples and tithing and all.
It's a lesson straight out of fascism's playbook.

Trump's braying crowds are in a sort of trance in which they believe unreservedly in the voice of their mesmerizer!

They will be ready to meet the military on the streets and die for their cause.

They've promised many times and all that's missing is Trump's call to action.

there are too many americans that respect the rule of law and democracy…..that’s why 75 percent of the country sees xiden and the demafasict taking us in the wrong direction with these stalinist raids.

I'm a Canadian and I can't really lose. In fact, peace in the world would most likely be better served with a Trumps win.

Or a Trump lose that's covered in buckets of blood?

I'm a Canadian and I can't really lose. In fact, peace in the world would most likely be better served with a Trumps win.

Or a Trump lose that's covered in buckets of blood?
buckets of blood? i do expect riots to start up again by the brownshirts once their regime is out of office..it’s that the demafasict have proven they will do

It's amazing that no matter how many people in Trump's inner circle step forward and reveal the true face of this man his cult will still stand by and defend him in complete denial.

Your political analysis is incomplete.

Everyone knows there has been an array of forces aligned to destroy the POPULISM that underlies Trump and that Trump brings to the table.

Trump is just a figurehead. Anyone who talks in terms of worship is just a bloody fucking idiot (or a DNC activist, which is the same thing).

Trump was right. He really could walk up and shoot someone on the street and his cult would still support him
Of course they would still support him. Because he's the only one. Other than him there's only DeSantis, and if Trump goes away DeSantis will become the standard bearer and he'll be Trump on steroids.

It's a lesson straight out of fascism's playbook.

Trump's braying crowds are in a sort of trance in which they believe unreservedly in the voice of their mesmerizer!

They will be ready to meet the military on the streets and die for their cause.

They've promised many times and all that's missing is Trump's call to action.
I'm not so sure actually. Most of Trumps cultists are overweight Meri-burgers, who eat too much fast food. They'll have to drive around to do their shooting. For references, just visit the deep-fried, deep south. Most of them are overweight. They're going to do the fighting? Those lazy bastards? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: That I 've got to see.

Good for the rest of us, you've got that claim ass backwards.

Forum List

Back