trump’s Gestapo Unable to Force Black Lives Matter “Anarchists” To Knuckle Under

trump’s Gestapo Unable to Force Black Lives Matter “Anarchists” To Knuckle Under

It’s apparent the impeached president trump will need to send reinforcements to Portland, OR, the few currently deployed are insufficiently vicious.

If increasing the number of U.S. marshals fails to turn the trick, it’s certain the impeached president trump’s good buddy, Vladimir Putin would loan him a couple hundred enforcers, trained in KGB-style tactics.

The Battle of Portland: Trump's escalating tactics against protesters are backfiring in Oregon

And some on the left argue that you leftists havent encouraged a mulatto to pin a 2 year old white toddler to the floor with his knee.

You guys ENCOURAGE and CHEER the criminal element over the innocent, EVERY DAMN DAY

It’s apparent the impeached president trump will need to send reinforcements to Portland, OR, the few currently deployed are insufficiently vicious.

If increasing the number of U.S. marshals fails to turn the trick, it’s certain the impeached president trump’s good buddy, Vladimir Putin would loan him a couple hundred enforcers, trained in KGB-style tactics.

The Battle of Portland: Trump's escalating tactics against protesters are backfiring in Oregon

Very similar to Poland in the 1930's.

Very similar to Poland in the 1930's.
It's time to crush the Communists Antifa,BLM and other Communist groups who are causing absolute anarchy in the cities in an effort to foment a communist revolution:mad-61:

This article — featured in the OP — is in my opinion worth reading. I was never concerned that the political theater in Portland would lead to serious property damage or casualties ... before Trump’s federal escalation.

I hope this article is accurate in its assumption that Trump’s provocation & electoral gamble will backfire, and remain mostly theater, but I fear it will not. There are many possible bad scenarios, including possible emerging use of provocateurs or armed rightwing militia from rural Oregon. I suppose it is a good sign, as this article implies, that the state’s armed rightwing militia groups seem to also be opposed to Trump’s use of federal forces:

“In reality, the protests occupy an area of just two to four square blocks, with little effect on the rest of Portland, already a ghost town due to Oregon’s strict lockdown procedures against COVID-19. Black Lives Matter and antiracism protests were already routine in the city, and traffic flowed normally just a block from the teargassing I witnessed. Even as protests surged toward the front of the federal courthouse, I found the street behind it completely empty.

“It’s worth comparing the treatment of protesters in Portland with those in other cities. In Lansing, Mich., anti-lockdown protesters carried rifles into the state Capitol and menaced legislators in session, without any police response at all. Militia groups, freelance gunmen and Bikers for Trump have threatened BLM protesters everywhere from Bethel, Ohio, to Spokane, Wash. Police departments rarely do anything unless shots are fired, a deference not extended to the Mom Wall, where I saw federal agents beat unarmed women in bicycle helmets just for refusing to move....

“The last time I had been at a protest here, it featured countless American flags and a cowboy on a beautiful bay horse, all to support Ammon Bundy, the right-wing rancher on trial here in 2017 for his role in the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge occupation.

“But even Bundy has now condemned the use of federal law enforcement in local protests, and the Three Percent Militia, arguably the most powerful in America, criticized Donald Trump for suggesting that looters be shot. Trump’s overreach is causing schisms inside these ultra-right movements; at an Idaho militia rally I attended in June, hundreds of armed men and women applauded as a speaker from Black Lives Matter condemned the police murder of George Floyd. If Trump can’t hold the Coeur d’Alene fairgrounds, he won’t take downtown Portland.

“The conflict in Oregon — one step in a presidential law-and-order reelection tour — is coming down to a nightly clash between a few hundred police officers, some persistent BLM activists and a thousand moms holding flowers.

“Trump can deploy the same forces to Chicago and elsewhere. But if the Portland model spreads, it’s unlikely he can win this fight.”

Last edited:
This article — featured in this OP — is In my opinion worth reading. I was never concerned that the political theater in Portland would lead to serious property damage or casualties ... before Trump’s federal escalation. I hope this article is accurate in its assumption that Trump’s provocation & electoral gamble will in the end fail, and remain mostly theater, but I fear it will not. There are many possible bad scenarios, including possible emerging use of provocateurs or armed rightwing militia from rural Oregon. I suppose it is a good thing, as this article indicates, that the state’s armed rightwing militia groups seem to be in an extreme libertarian sense opposed to Trump’s use of federal forces:

“In reality, the protests occupy an area of just two to four square blocks, with little effect on the rest of Portland, already a ghost town due to Oregon’s strict lockdown procedures against COVID-19. Black Lives Matter and antiracism protests were already routine in the city, and traffic flowed normally just a block from the teargassing I witnessed. Even as protests surged toward the front of the federal courthouse, I found the street behind it completely empty.

“It’s worth comparing the treatment of protesters in Portland with those in other cities. In Lansing, Mich., anti-lockdown protesters carried rifles into the state Capitol and menaced legislators in session, without any police response at all. Militia groups, freelance gunmen and Bikers for Trump have threatened BLM protesters everywhere from Bethel, Ohio, to Spokane, Wash. Police departments rarely do anything unless shots are fired, a deference not extended to the Mom Wall, where I saw federal agents beat unarmed women in bicycle helmets just for refusing to move....

“The last time I had been at a protest here, it featured countless American flags and a cowboy on a beautiful bay horse, all to support Ammon Bundy, the right-wing rancher on trial here in 2017 for his role in the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge occupation.

“But even Bundy has now condemned the use of federal law enforcement in local protests, and the Three Percent Militia, arguably the most powerful in America, criticized Donald Trump for suggesting that looters be shot. Trump’s overreach is causing schisms inside these ultra-right movements; at an Idaho militia rally I attended in June, hundreds of armed men and women applauded as a speaker from Black Lives Matter condemned the police murder of George Floyd. If Trump can’t hold the Coeur d’Alene fairgrounds, he won’t take downtown Portland.

“The conflict in Oregon — one step in a presidential law-and-order reelection tour — is coming down to a nightly clash between a few hundred police officers, some persistent BLM activists and a thousand moms holding flowers.

“Trump can deploy the same forces to Chicago and elsewhere. But if the Portland model spreads, it’s unlikely he can win this fight.”

A shooting Civil War is coming and i think it's beyond stopping and i think it will start in the at the end of 2020-beginning of 2021 after President Trump is reelected. I would take Civil War over being ruled by the Communists taking over the Democratic Party.

The Battle of Portland: Trump's escalating tactics against protesters are backfiring in Oregon.

Why are you rooting against America? If you think those criminal rioters can't be put down, you have another think coming. Just hope it doesn't turn into a blood bath.

And some on the left argue that you leftists havent encouraged a mulatto to pin a 2 year old white toddler to the floor with his knee.

You guys ENCOURAGE and CHEER the criminal element over the innocent, EVERY DAMN DAY
A leftist mob in Portland tried to stop the police from forcing a black man to stop a saw attack on two white women.

Democrats are Just evil. Flat out unapologetic evil.

Your categorizing fellow citizens supporting one of the two main political parties of the United States (usually the one with the largest number of supporters) as “flat out evil,” is only proof of your own sick, twisted mind. You need to see a psychiatrist.

Your categorizing fellow citizens supporting one of the two main political parties of the United States (usually the one with the largest number of supporters) as “flat out evil,” is only proof of your own sick, twisted mind. You need to see a psychiatrist.
Communists and Communism are evil look at the millions upon millions who have died because of that ideology.

Democrats are evil sinners.

A shooting Civil War is coming and i think it's beyond stopping and i think it will start in the at the end of 2020-beginning of 2021 after President Trump is reelected. I would take Civil War over being ruled by the Communists taking over the Democratic Party.
Your fantasies of “Communists taking over the Democratic Party” are dangerous delusions. Nobody cares what you personally would or would not “take.”

There may be some political violence, even attempts at disruption of normal Constitutional rule in some areas or even in Washington, D.C. if the November election is close — but they will almost certainly come from the right, from rightwing politicians like Trump mobilizing rightwing police security forces in a de facto Bonapartist coup. But no “Civil War.” Only the right in this country is seriously armed, and the vast majority of Americans would be horrified by such a coup attempt. The best the extreme right could do is DESTROY. Hopefully only itself. But possibly also the United States as a democratic republic.

Last edited:
After a few of them get time, they'll calm down.

Nothing like a felony conviction to mess up your career prospects.

It is going to end badly. Kent State all over again.

Until then, the peaceful protests can continue with people setting themselves on fire like that antifa moron they caught on video.

Fuck off.

I will be very disappointed if it is 4 and not 400.

Except these thugs and criminals aren't students. I'm talking about the violent rioters, not the dumb white sheep.

Forum List

Back