Trumps' Great Wall

The right will never make it more difficult to hire illegal immigrants 'cause they loooove that cheap labor.

Which by the way drives down the wage base for American workers.

Hmmm...........the Democrats are deeply in love with the same, amiright?

Corporate Dems maybe but it's in the blood of righties to drive down wages, that's the easy way to push profits up.

why is the border still open, then?
Why hasn't obama closed the border?

You are factually wrong, the border is not open. There are more guards on duty than ever before.
As I pointed out, a wall will not close the border. It's a simpletons argument. How about tunneling under or getting a taller ladder.

To stop illegal immigration we must stop illegal employment. More effective and way less expensive.

Our forefathers had a great idea. The nation was made great, now everyone wants a piece of the action and it's being destroyed. Early immigrants knew how to play by the rules.

Now we have a bunch of cheaters coming into the country AND running the country.

our forefathers had a great idea ..

kick the Mexicans ass and steal their land.

the spanish took it from other inferior people (incas, aztecs, etc...) and called it "mexico".
Don't try to play "holier than thou" with history...it doesn't work on people who actually know history.

And then there's ...

evolo03.jpg

While watching Hillary kick Gowdy and company's ass yesterday an interesting headline went across the crawl at the bottom of the screen, "Drug tunnel discovered under border from Mexico".

So Trump plans to build a multi billion dollar wall to keep people out. What is his plan to stop tunneling? For that matter what will he do to stop ladders. I'm pretty sure if we build a ten foot wall, somebody will get an eleven foot ladder!

I know these are hard questions for the simpletons who support Trump, but you better have a good answer because at some point the Big Bloviator will have to stand next to cool, calm and collected Hillary and answer.
Shot first ask questions later...

The right will never make it more difficult to hire illegal immigrants 'cause they loooove that cheap labor.

Corporate Dems maybe but it's in the blood of righties to drive down wages, that's the easy way to push profits up.

You are factually wrong, the border is not open. There are more guards on duty than ever before.
LMAO...word games......
How many illegals are in this country?
How many came yesterday?..

You don't know...nobody does..save all that "more guards on duty" BS...no one is buying.

As I pointed out, a wall will not close the border. It's a simpletons argument. How about tunneling under or getting a taller ladder.
That's already been settled...

To stop illegal immigration we must stop illegal employment. More effective and way less expensive.

Close the border.
Deport. All. Illegals.
...while simultaneously passing some zero tolerance laws against hiring illegals.
Anyone who doesn't see the sense in controlling their nations' borders can't be reasoned with...Ignorance like that can't be corrected with words...

EDIT:
and I've asked 5 or 6 times.You keep avoiding the question;
..why hasn't obama closed the border?

Bullshit. Just as much--if not more. Democrats are just as much if not more driving down wages. So, lets cut the shit.

LMAO...word games......

You don't know...nobody does..save all that "more guards on duty" BS...no one is buying.

Close the border.
Deport. All. Illegals.
...while simultaneously passing some zero tolerance laws against hiring illegals.
Anyone who doesn't see the sense in controlling their nations' borders can't be reasoned with...Ignorance like that can't be corrected with words...

EDIT:

Alright genius, how would you "close the border".
This ought to be rich!

LMAO...word games......

Close the border.
Deport. All. Illegals.

EDIT:

Alright genius, how would you "close the border".
This ought to be rich!
We aren't talking about me. Why are you trying to change the subject?

While watching Hillary kick Gowdy and company's ass yesterday an interesting headline went across the crawl at the bottom of the screen, "Drug tunnel discovered under border from Mexico".

So Trump plans to build a multi billion dollar wall to keep people out. What is his plan to stop tunneling? For that matter what will he do to stop ladders. I'm pretty sure if we build a ten foot wall, somebody will get an eleven foot ladder!

I know these are hard questions for the simpletons who support Trump, but you better have a good answer because at some point the Big Bloviator will have to stand next to cool, calm and collected Hillary and answer.
Israel seems to have the wall thing down pat...tunnels? Eh just lob some missiles into Mexico like Israel does Palestine.

Define closed
keep dodging...It's comical...and very revealing... :popcorn:

It's not a dodge but a question; what do you mean closed? No a single person comes across the border? How would you know?
When you say close the border, it implies it's open but I guarantee if you go to any border crossing you will find border guards and if you are not a citizen or have a visa you will not be let in.

Define closed

It's not a dodge but a question; what do you mean closed? No a single person comes across the border? How would you know?
When you say close the border, it implies it's open but I guarantee if you go to any border crossing you will find border guards and if you are not a citizen or have a visa you will not be let in.

Oh..now you want to talk about border crossing checkpoints....Here's a clue, son...the illegals aren't crossing at the checkpoints.

You're a funny little hyperpartisan, though..When it suits your argument you say the border is open because the "right" wants cheap labor...LMFAO...but when I ask why hasn't obama closed the border you pretend it's closed and no illegals are entering.

So..tell me..Why hasn't obama closed the border?

We could shut down the borders with our without a wall...................

Neither party has any intention of doing so..................because if that was their purpose the border would already be secure................

Both parties want cheaper labor, via their buddies in the Chamber and political money and money in their pockets...........

The Dems also want the votes................even though they deny that they vote.......

Define closed

Oh..now you want to talk about border crossing checkpoints....Here's a clue, son...the illegals aren't crossing at the checkpoints.

You're a funny little hyperpartisan, though..When it suits your argument you say the border is open because the "right" wants cheap labor...LMFAO...but when I ask why hasn't obama closed the border you pretend it's closed and no illegals are entering.

So..tell me..Why hasn't obama closed the border?
You mean prevented every single person from crossing the border? Is that what you mean?

Just answer my question, then we can move on with our discussion.

Understanding what someone means is a requirement and I will happily tell you what I think if I can ever get you to answer the question.

Forum List

Back