Trumps greatest moments

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015

I'm certain all the good people here will enjoy this as much as I have.

Trump reminds me of my father and his generation, brutal humor and very little wiggle room on the obvious truths.

I recall comments like, "Christ Almighty, admit you screwed up and you were an ass, you're not fooling anyone, damn it, man up already." Not too funny at the time but brutal, bottom line practical and damn, I miss that guy.

Last edited:
TrumpDiarhea.jpg

I'm certain all the good people here will enjoy this as much as I have.
OK, so who is the real Donald Trump ??? LOL. The left think they have it figured out, but really they keep walking into every trap he lays for them.. lol. Will they ever learn ?? The guy is real, and they can't recognize it after dealing with fake people for so long now.

Trump reminds me of my father and his generation, brutal humor and very little wiggle room on the obvious truths.

Back when people knew how to be funny, without leftist feels getting in the way. These guys trigger so easily... I wonder how many times did you need to get to your safe space to be able to watch it.

Back when people knew how to be funny, without leftist feels getting in the way. These guys trigger so easily... I wonder how many times did you need to get to your safe space to be able to watch it.

I don't recall any talk of safe spaces, I used to wonder if they actually wanted me to survive...:lol:

04-01-A6-EditToon-Sanctuary-Room-400x300-c-default.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back