Trump's health--35 pounds overweight, fast food and doesn't exercise.

6' 2" at 235 lbs is perfectly normal. By the way the BMI is archaic. I use a scale that measures bodyfat electronically. I just checked, right now after a few beers I am 6' 2" 218 with 9% bodyfat.

Last edited:
I don't see Trump needing several days of bed rest after two hours of being active.

Trump 2016, Corpse 2017. And the world rejoices.
That would certainly make Republicans in Congress happy. None of them are looking forward to dealing with an unpredictable narcissist in the White House that may side with Democrats if they don't treat him fairly. Trump getting elected and dropping dead ASAP leaving a Republican in the White House they don't have to fight with everyday would be a congressional wet dream.
That is president Trump to you.

Trump has cancer? You are a piece of shit unless you post proof. You listed under Trump health as if it were a fact. Prove it moron.
At their age cancer is very likely. Whether it is a problem or will kill them in an much different question. Does Trump have prostate cancer? Very likely but it won't be his cause of death. That will be too Chicken McNuggets and glasses of scotch.
He's never drank. You leftists know nothing but are highly opinionated. And think too highly of yourselves.

Plus it's weak shit anyway with Hillary having health issues. A 6 year old can figure out what you dimwits are trying to do.

With all this talk about Hillary Clinton's health--here's something to pay attention to.

Trump is 6'2" tall and weighs a WHOPPING 267 POUNDS. Well over the high end of BMI--Body mass index of 198 to max 232 or he's 35 pounds overweight (considered OBESE.)

Furthermore he loves FAST FOOD, brags about eating it every day, and his only exercise are those midnight tweety fingers.

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Sleep Apnea--(apparently he only sleeps 4 hours a night) so he already has this.
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease
Pulmonary Disease (very hard to breath when you're obese, heart has to work much harder to get Oxygen pumping through your blood.)
Health Risks of Being Overweight

Trump at 70 years old is a walking-talking massive heart attack or stroke.

Plus we already know he's got a mental disability called Narcissism which makes him a very dangerous world leader.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

trumpobamagolf.png

You just described Bill Clinton (er, Billy was fatter) ... in his prime.

obama holds the record for narcissism .... did you bitch about that?

Both are too old to be potus, but only ONE has demonstrated that they are physically unfit to hold the office, and it ain't Trump.

ftr, I"m not a Trump supporter, they both suck, we're screwed either way. Just pointing out your bullshit.

I think this was more of a complete fabrication. The OP's link & list of ailments are generalized 'potential risks'...not Trump-specific

Anyone that is 70 years old and is 35 pounds overweight, doesn't exercise, and doesn't want to change his habits is a walking "dead man."

yet he is still walking, on his own 2 feet & without assistance......

Yeah someone needing assistance walking up stairs probably has a little Osteoarthritis
going on in the knees or hips but it's not life threatening, like living in an Obese body, where heart & lungs are overworked 24/7.

So what's the hildabitches BMI? With those thunder thighs and belly, it can't be good.

HILLARY CLINTON has released her medical report from her doctor TODAY, and Trump has just refused to release his.
Trump Flips Again, Gives Medical Document to Dr. Oz

"Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Wednesday released in-depth information from her medical records, including her personal physician saying “she is in excellent mental condition.”

Dr. Lisa Bardack said she examined Clinton several times this week following her pneumonia diagnosis on Friday and said “the remainder of her complete physical was normal."
Bardack, Clinton's personal doctor, said she found a "mild, non-contagious bacterial pneumonia."

The rest of the physical exam "was normal and she is in excellent mental condition,” Bardack said in a letter released to the press. The entire letter is posted below.

"My overall impression is that Mrs. Clinton has remained healthy and has not developed new medical conditions this year other than a sinus and ear infection and her recently diagnosed pneumonia," Bardack wrote.

"She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States."

Clinton’s blood pressure was 100/70, her heart rate was 70 and her cholesterol was 189 at a recent physical, Bardack said.

She is using the prescription medication Levaquin to treat the pneumonia.

The release of Clinton’s records came hours after Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump revealed the results of his own recent medical exam during a taping of “The Dr. Oz Show.” The show will air Thursday.

Trump was seeking to put pressure on Clinton, 68, after she faced scrutiny for not revealing her pneumonia diagnosis until after she suffered a health incident in public over the weekend.

Clinton stumbled and had trouble entering a van at a Sept. 11 memorial ceremony in New York on Sunday.

It was only after video surfaced that Clinton’s campaign acknowledged she was diagnosed with pneumonia two days earlier.

Clinton, who is still recovering from pneumonia, had said she’d release a more detailed medical report as Trump continued to question her stamina to serve as president. She plans to return to the campaign trail on Thursday.

Clinton has already released a note from her doctor about follow-up testing in 2013 that showed she fully recovered from a concussion and that she tested negative for clotting disorders.

Trump’s questioning has fanned rumors surrounding Clinton’s health, but the real estate mogul has also received scrutiny about his own health.

The only medical information released publicly on Trump so far is a short, often-mocked letter from his doctor saying he would be the healthiest president ever.
Clinton releases medical records

Hillary Clinton has lower blood cholesteral than I do, her heart rate is a little higher than mine, but her blood pressure is absolutely fantastic. Mine is always 120/80 and she is at 100/70.

OK Trump you're turn--LOL

On Thursday Trump is supposedly going back to the Dr. OZ show to apparently give another statement regarding his health. Keep in mind that Dr. Oz has been under a lot of scrutiny for promoting fraudulent products, so it's no surprise that Trump would head to his show--LOL
Lies, fraud, conflicts of interest, and bogus science: The real Dr. Oz effect « Science-Based Medicine
Any "medical report" by Lisa Bardick is worthless. It's nothing but propaganda. She's on Hillary's payroll. She was with Hillary at the 9/11 ceremony.

If Hillary really wants to come clean, she can release the records from the various hospitals she has been in to repair the effects of one of her numerous Parkinson's attacks.

"Trump's health--35 pounds overweight, fast food and doesn't exercise."

Once again: Trump perfectly represents Republicans.

I remember when the Dems loved Bubba being overweight and eating McDonalds....although he did jog wearing far too short shorts showing his pasty white thighs. Perhaps that turned them on.

And he's still healthier than Hillary, so I'm not exactly sure what the argument is here
Clinton released her cholesterol numbers, pulse, and blood pressure and it sounds like Trump is going to release his next week so then we have some really important issues to discuss.
We want to see the records, not some bullshit statements by a paid doctor who will say whatever she tells them to say.
Yeah. We want to see a letter that says she will be the healthiest President who ever lived like the one Trump got!

Trump said this morning his weight was 236 lbs.

The Fox & Friends people said that it was reported he was 267.

He said that was bs.
He's 236 pounds of ego, plus 31 pounds of fat.

Look at him.

He's YUGE!

6' 2" at 235 lbs is perfectly normal. By the way the BMI is archaic. I use a scale that measures bodyfat electronically. I just checked, right now after a few beers I am 6' 2" 218 with 9% bodyfat.
Hildabeast at 5'6" 200lbs is healthier? Dont bother trying to say she weighs under 200lbs. She trys to hide that fat ass under her oven mitten coat.

hillary_clinton.jpg

He said that was bs.
He's 236 pounds of fatty tissue, and 31 pounds of ego.

Look at him.

He's YUGE!

Funny.

He's taller than me but he weighs less.

Trump is about 5-10 lbs overweight.....not considered obese. Hillary is Obese for sure.

barack-obama-hillary-clinton-hug-photoshop-battle-8.jpg.cf.jpg

hillary-clinton-attends-annual-tom-harkin-steak-fry-in-iowa-1.jpg.cf.jpg

Hildabeast at 5'6" 200lbs is healthier? Dont bother trying to say she weighs under 200lbs. She trys to hide that fat ass under her oven mitten coat.

hillary_clinton.jpg
Hillary is maybe 5'2" if she's lucky. 5'5" max.

He said that was bs.
He's 236 pounds of fatty tissue, and 31 pounds of ego.

Look at him.

He's YUGE!

Funny.

He's taller than me but he weighs less.

Then you are seriously obese.

Trump is about 5-10 lbs overweight.....not considered obese.

He is at least 30 pounds overweight, and is obese.

Did you ever notice Donald and Hillary have the same body shape?

I've pointed it out many times.

Trump needs testosterone. He's got some serious secretary spread going on.

Forum List

Back