Trump's health--35 pounds overweight, fast food and doesn't exercise.

HILLARY CLINTON has released her medical report from her doctor TODAY, and Trump has just refused to release his.
Trump Flips Again, Gives Medical Document to Dr. Oz

"Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Wednesday released in-depth information from her medical records, including her personal physician saying “she is in excellent mental condition.”

Dr. Lisa Bardack said she examined Clinton several times this week following her pneumonia diagnosis on Friday and said “the remainder of her complete physical was normal."
Bardack, Clinton's personal doctor, said she found a "mild, non-contagious bacterial pneumonia."

The rest of the physical exam "was normal and she is in excellent mental condition,” Bardack said in a letter released to the press. The entire letter is posted below.

"My overall impression is that Mrs. Clinton has remained healthy and has not developed new medical conditions this year other than a sinus and ear infection and her recently diagnosed pneumonia," Bardack wrote.

"She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States."

Clinton’s blood pressure was 100/70, her heart rate was 70 and her cholesterol was 189 at a recent physical, Bardack said.

She is using the prescription medication Levaquin to treat the pneumonia.

The release of Clinton’s records came hours after Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump revealed the results of his own recent medical exam during a taping of “The Dr. Oz Show.” The show will air Thursday.

Trump was seeking to put pressure on Clinton, 68, after she faced scrutiny for not revealing her pneumonia diagnosis until after she suffered a health incident in public over the weekend.

Clinton stumbled and had trouble entering a van at a Sept. 11 memorial ceremony in New York on Sunday.

It was only after video surfaced that Clinton’s campaign acknowledged she was diagnosed with pneumonia two days earlier.

Clinton, who is still recovering from pneumonia, had said she’d release a more detailed medical report as Trump continued to question her stamina to serve as president. She plans to return to the campaign trail on Thursday.

Clinton has already released a note from her doctor about follow-up testing in 2013 that showed she fully recovered from a concussion and that she tested negative for clotting disorders.

Trump’s questioning has fanned rumors surrounding Clinton’s health, but the real estate mogul has also received scrutiny about his own health.

The only medical information released publicly on Trump so far is a short, often-mocked letter from his doctor saying he would be the healthiest president ever.
Clinton releases medical records

Hillary Clinton has lower blood cholesteral than I do, her heart rate is a little higher than mine, but her blood pressure is absolutely fantastic. Mine is always 120/80 and she is at 100/70.

OK Trump you're turn--LOL

On Thursday Trump is supposedly going back to the Dr. OZ show to apparently give another statement regarding his health. Keep in mind that Dr. Oz has been under a lot of scrutiny for promoting fraudulent products, so it's no surprise that Trump would head to his show--LOL
Lies, fraud, conflicts of interest, and bogus science: The real Dr. Oz effect « Science-Based Medicine
Any "medical report" by Lisa Bardick is worthless. It's nothing but propaganda. She's on Hillary's payroll. She was with Hillary at the 9/11 ceremony.

If Hillary really wants to come clean, she can release the records from the various hospitals she has been in to repair the effects of one of her numerous Parkinson's attacks.

And I am certain you know Hillary Clinton's DOCTOR--LOL
Her doctor says she's in perfect health.
One pill and a magic med-kit scan and all of her illnesses cleared up.

Leonard-Bones-McCoy-DeForest-Kelley-leonard-bones-mccoy-7155214-600-845.jpg.cf.jpg

Trump released his medical records to Oz. The Clinton campaign produced a letter.
No he didn't. He handed him 2 blank pieces of paper.
Prove it.

Any "medical report" by Lisa Bardick is worthless. It's nothing but propaganda. She's on Hillary's payroll. She was with Hillary at the 9/11 ceremony.

If Hillary really wants to come clean, she can release the records from the various hospitals she has been in to repair the effects of one of her numerous Parkinson's attacks.

Leonard-Bones-McCoy-DeForest-Kelley-leonard-bones-mccoy-7155214-600-845.jpg.cf.jpg

Trump released his medical records to Oz. The Clinton campaign produced a letter.
No he didn't. He handed him 2 blank pieces of paper.

Yes he did. With the test results from last week as well so the test results were up to date.

Dr. Oz admitted that he was a bit surprised when Trump actually produced his medical records to him. He says that the documents he received from the mogul-turned-politician are 'typical' of what one physician would give another regarding a patient.

That document includes the results of a battery of tests including a colonoscopy and heart scans. Some of the tests were conducted as recently as last week, Dr. Oz said.

While Trump is overweight and has a high BMI, Dr. Oz says the test results show that he is healthy enough to be president.

'The records I got, without question, indicate that he's healthy enough to be president,' he said. 'If I as a doctor had a patient like him, I would think he's in good health for a man of his age and I'd send him on his way.'

Read more: Dr. Oz defends Donald Trump releasing his medical records on TV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Why didn't Dr. Oz talk about all the anti-woman Trump policies including anti-Abortion policies on his show while he had Trump on?

Why does Dr. Oz promote anyone who pays him?

Drug companies have paid Dr. Oz more than $1.5 million since 2013

So what's the hildabitches BMI? With those thunder thighs and belly, it can't be good.

HILLARY CLINTON has released her medical report from her doctor TODAY, and Trump has just refused to release his.

"Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Wednesday released in-depth information from her medical records, including her personal physician saying “she is in excellent mental condition.”

Dr. Lisa Bardack said she examined Clinton several times this week following her pneumonia diagnosis on Friday and said “the remainder of her complete physical was normal."
Bardack, Clinton's personal doctor, said she found a "mild, non-contagious bacterial pneumonia."

The rest of the physical exam "was normal and she is in excellent mental condition,” Bardack said in a letter released to the press. The entire letter is posted below.

"My overall impression is that Mrs. Clinton has remained healthy and has not developed new medical conditions this year other than a sinus and ear infection and her recently diagnosed pneumonia," Bardack wrote.

"She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States."

Clinton’s blood pressure was 100/70, her heart rate was 70 and her cholesterol was 189 at a recent physical, Bardack said.

The release of Clinton’s records came hours after Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump revealed the results of his own recent medical exam during a taping of “The Dr. Oz Show.” The show will air Thursday.

Trump was seeking to put pressure on Clinton, 68, after she faced scrutiny for not revealing her pneumonia diagnosis until after she suffered a health incident in public over the weekend.

Clinton stumbled and had trouble entering a van at a Sept. 11 memorial ceremony in New York on Sunday.

It was only after video surfaced that Clinton’s campaign acknowledged she was diagnosed with pneumonia two days earlier.

Clinton, who is still recovering from pneumonia, had said she’d release a more detailed medical report as Trump continued to question her stamina to serve as president. She plans to return to the campaign trail on Thursday.

Clinton has already released a note from her doctor about follow-up testing in 2013 that showed she fully recovered from a concussion and that she tested negative for clotting disorders.

Trump’s questioning has fanned rumors surrounding Clinton’s health, but the real estate mogul has also received scrutiny about his own health.

The only medical information released publicly on Trump so far is a short, often-mocked letter from his doctor saying he would be the healthiest president ever.

Hillary Clinton has lower blood cholesteral than I do, her heart rate is a little higher than mine, but her blood pressure is absolutely fantastic. Mine is always 120/80 and she is at 100/70.

On Thursday Trump is supposedly going back to the Dr. OZ show to apparently give another statement regarding his health. Keep in mind that Dr. Oz has been under a lot of scrutiny for promoting fraudulent products, so it's no surprise that Trump would head to his show--LOL
Lies, fraud, conflicts of interest, and bogus science: The real Dr. Oz effect « Science-Based Medicine

Wrong. Trump released a letter from a doctor just like Hillary.

Read Donald Trump’s updated medical information - The Boston Globe

For his age he's in pretty good shape. He does exercise. It's called golfing.

Bi partisan rant here. The pace these candidates keep up is pretty incredible. You can't get the shits. They probably live on extra strength Immodium AD because they are eating either hotel food or fast food at a county fair.

They can't get jet lag. They can't have a bad hair day. I mean seriously people what do we expect of candidates?

Now what does worry me is are we having a game run down on us by Clinton's people. If you knew all the ailments and the meds that JFK was on in just the first six months of his Presidency you'd flip out.

Good grief! He was taking uppers and downers at the same time. JFK was a complete stoner.

He had all sorts of doctors for all his ailments but the scary one was actually known as "Dr. Feelgood" for crying out loud.
The health issue is overblown. After the first debate, it will be ancient history. Both candidates will be launching new attacks.

Hopefully, the debates will refocus the campaigns on issues that really do effect us. I'm sure Hillary would like to see this, not sure about Trump. For Trump, speaking out on the issues propelled him to success in the primaries but hurt him once nominated. Personal attacks on Hillary have certainly helped him. For Hillary it's the opposite. Personal attacks seem to slide off Trump like water off a ducks back, while attacks based on issues has helped Hillary probably because her knowledge and experience in dealing with the issues are far greater than Trump's.

My worry is that we don't have a repeat of JFK who was so stoned out on all his meds it's amazing he didn't OD.
They hid most of his conditions. One doctor was known as "Dr. Feelgood" for crying out loud.

That's my deal on the health issues.

On Dr. Oz he gave Oz test results.

Trump has cancer? You are a piece of shit unless you post proof. You listed it under Trump health as if it were a fact. Prove it moron.

Sure as soon as Trump gets examined by a real doctor and has a real report instead of that 1 page joke you'll have proof.

Looks like skin cancer

Let's Compare Shall We?

Donald Trump
35lbs overweight
Eats fast Food
Doesn't Exercise
Constantly on the Go
Stands and talks for hours
Clear minded
Has no Trouble walking

Hillary Clinton
Younger than Trump
HOW MANY lbs overweight?
Eats what?
Doesn't exercise
Constantly 'Resting'
Can't stand up for AN hour
Can't remember shit
Can't walk on her own - Stumbles, has to be held up / carried at times
Passes out
Concussion
Blood Clots
Memory Issues
Thyroid Problem
Pneumonia
Flu
Reportedly 'Died' :p

WINNER: DONALD TRUMP

'Nuff Said.

On Dr. Oz he gave Oz test results.
They claim without proof that those were blank sheets of paper.

Let's Compare Shall We?

Donald Trump
35lbs overweight
Eats fast Food
Doesn't Exercise
Constantly on the Go
Stands and talks for hours
Clear minded
Has no Trouble walking

Hillary Clinton
Younger than Trump
HOW MANY lbs overweight?
Eats what?
Doesn't exercise
Constantly 'Resting'
Can't stand up for AN hour
Can't remember shit
Can't walk on her own - Stumbles, has to be held up / carried at times
Passes out
Concussion
Blood Clots
Memory Issues
Thyroid Problem
Pneumonia
Flu
Reportedly 'Died' :p

WINNER: DONALD TRUMP

'Nuff Said.
Trump is only 16 lbs overweight.

The liberals here are lying about his height and actual weight.

6'3", 236lbs.

Bet Hillary weights close to 200 herself.

Trump has to get about his campaign events in an electric cart.

This is one of the funniest photos ever, with the Secret Service pacing the obese septuagenarian's electric scootercade:

27yzrrr.jpg

The fat bastard can't walk far at his campaign events without a wheelchair.

16lio7c.jpg

8wf3nr.jpg

30hshky.jpg

He is a fat lazy morally bankrupt liar and a fake.

With all this talk about Hillary Clinton's health--here's something to pay attention to.

Trump is 6'2" tall and weighs a WHOPPING 267 POUNDS. Well over the high end of BMI--Body mass index of 198 to max 232 or he's 35 pounds overweight (considered OBESE.)

Furthermore he loves FAST FOOD, brags about eating it every day, and his only exercise are those midnight tweety fingers.

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Sleep Apnea--(apparently he only sleeps 4 hours a night) so he already has this.
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease
Pulmonary Disease (very hard to breath when you're obese, heart has to work much harder to get Oxygen pumping through your blood.)
Health Risks of Being Overweight

Trump at 70 years old is a walking-talking massive heart attack or stroke.

Plus we already know he's got a mental disability called Narcissism which makes him a very dangerous world leader.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

trumpobamagolf.png

Trump 2016, Corpse 2017. And the world rejoices.
That would certainly make Republicans in Congress happy. None of them are looking forward to dealing with an unpredictable narcissist in the White House that may side with Democrats if they don't treat him fairly. Trump getting elected and dropping dead ASAP leaving a Republican in the White House they don't have to fight with everyday would be a congressional wet dream.

Maybe Trump gets elected because he knows those morons can't run a campaign....and then simply resigns.

If he promised that....I'd bet the establishement would get behind him so fast....Hillary first s**t, then quit.

That's not good enough.

He has to show everything he's ever been treated for.

For his age he's in pretty good shape. He does exercise. It's called golfing.

Bi partisan rant here. The pace these candidates keep up is pretty incredible. You can't get the shits. They probably live on extra strength Immodium AD because they are eating either hotel food or fast food at a county fair.

They can't get jet lag. They can't have a bad hair day. I mean seriously people what do we expect of candidates?

Now what does worry me is are we having a game run down on us by Clinton's people. If you knew all the ailments and the meds that JFK was on in just the first six months of his Presidency you'd flip out.

Good grief! He was taking uppers and downers at the same time. JFK was a complete stoner.

He had all sorts of doctors for all his ailments but the scary one was actually known as "Dr. Feelgood" for crying out loud.
The health issue is overblown. After the first debate, it will be ancient history. Both candidates will be launching new attacks.

Hopefully, the debates will refocus the campaigns on issues that really do effect us. I'm sure Hillary would like to see this, not sure about Trump. For Trump, speaking out on the issues propelled him to success in the primaries but hurt him once nominated. Personal attacks on Hillary have certainly helped him. For Hillary it's the opposite. Personal attacks seem to slide off Trump like water off a ducks back, while attacks based on issues has helped Hillary probably because her knowledge and experience in dealing with the issues are far greater than Trump's.

My worry is that we don't have a repeat of JFK who was so stoned out on all his meds it's amazing he didn't OD.
They hid most of his conditions. One doctor was known as "Dr. Feelgood" for crying out loud.

That's my deal on the health issues.
JFK was certainly functional during his time as president in spite of how stoned he might have been. He guided the nation through the Cuban missile crisis, the closest the country has ever come to a nuclear Armageddon. Without his support of civil rights and voting rights, there would have been no civil rights or voting rights act, at least not for many years. There is no doubt that had he not backed the space program by setting a goal of putting a man on the moon, the space program would have been set back years along with the many innovations that came out of it.

We have had many presidents with serious health issues such as Washington, Lincoln, Wilson, Roosevelt, Eisenhower, and JFK that have made major contributions to this nation. We are putting far too much emphasis on the health of the candidates instead of looking at what is really important, their record of achievements, experience, education, character, and temperament.

Forum List

Back