Trump's health--35 pounds overweight, fast food and doesn't exercise.

Trump said this morning his weight was 236 lbs.

The Fox & Friends people said that it was reported he was 267.

He said that was bs.
He's 236 pounds of ego, plus 31 pounds of fat.

Look at him.

He's YUGE!

It's not very nice to body shame him, bub.
O'rly?

Let's face it. Hillary is Old and So Yesterday. Just how Old? Here are 11 things younger than Hillary.

How old is Hillary Clinton? When the next president is sworn in January of 2017, Hillary Clinton will be just a few months younger than our oldest president, Ronald Reagan, was at his first inauguration. Hillary will also be in much worse physical shape than Reagan was throughout his entire presidency. She’s overweight, likely obese, and has some health issues.

You started a topic about Hillary's age and weight, and yet Trump is older and more obese.

Hypocrite.

Turnabout is a real bitch, eh?

out-of-rehab-06.gif

did any of you see Trump on the OZ show this morning?? he brought documents and test results. healthy as a horse. The Trump campaign has released details from the GOP nominee’s physical.

A doctor’s letter declares the candidate in “excellent physical health.”

According to the letter, Trump takes a cholesterol-lowering drug and a “low dose aspirin.” at the end of the show OZ invited Clinton to the show and see her test results. will she?? dare she??

With all this talk about Hillary Clinton's health--here's something to pay attention to.

Trump is 6'2" tall and weighs a WHOPPING 267 POUNDS. Well over the high end of BMI--Body mass index of 198 to max 232 or he's 35 pounds overweight (considered OBESE.)

Furthermore he loves FAST FOOD, brags about eating it every day, and his only exercise are those midnight tweety fingers.

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Sleep Apnea--(apparently he only sleeps 4 hours a night) so he already has this.
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease
Pulmonary Disease (very hard to breath when you're obese, heart has to work much harder to get Oxygen pumping through your blood.)
Health Risks of Being Overweight

Trump at 70 years old is a walking-talking massive heart attack or stroke.

Plus we already know he's got a mental disability called Narcissism which makes him a very dangerous world leader.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

trumpobamagolf.png

And yet hilary is the one being carried to her car......

So....do you want to guess which neurological illness hilary has?

He said that was bs.
He's 236 pounds of fatty tissue, and 31 pounds of ego.

Look at him.

He's YUGE!

Funny.

He's taller than me but he weighs less.

Then you are seriously obese.

Trump is about 5-10 lbs overweight.....not considered obese.

He is at least 30 pounds overweight, and is obese.

Did you ever notice Donald and Hillary have the same body shape?

I've pointed it out many times.
Fucking liar.

For my height I could be 216 lbs in the Army

He's 20 lbs over that, but for his height, 6'3" at 40+ years he could be 220. He's damned near 70 and only 16 lbs over the weight limit for the military. Not bad for a civilian.

According to his BMI he's overweight but is only at 29.5. Over 35 - 40 is obese.

Ideal Height and Weight Chart

Anyone that is 70 years old and is 35 pounds overweight, doesn't exercise, and doesn't want to change his habits is a walking "dead man."

yet he is still walking, on his own 2 feet & without assistance......

Yeah someone needing assistance walking up stairs probably has a little Osteoarthritis
going on in the knees or hips but it's not life threatening, like living in an Obese body, where heart & lungs are overworked 24/7.

So what's the hildabitches BMI? With those thunder thighs and belly, it can't be good.

HILLARY CLINTON has released her medical report from her doctor TODAY, and Trump has just refused to release his.
Trump Flips Again, Gives Medical Document to Dr. Oz

"Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Wednesday released in-depth information from her medical records, including her personal physician saying “she is in excellent mental condition.”

Dr. Lisa Bardack said she examined Clinton several times this week following her pneumonia diagnosis on Friday and said “the remainder of her complete physical was normal."
Bardack, Clinton's personal doctor, said she found a "mild, non-contagious bacterial pneumonia."

The rest of the physical exam "was normal and she is in excellent mental condition,” Bardack said in a letter released to the press. The entire letter is posted below.

"My overall impression is that Mrs. Clinton has remained healthy and has not developed new medical conditions this year other than a sinus and ear infection and her recently diagnosed pneumonia," Bardack wrote.

"She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States."

Clinton’s blood pressure was 100/70, her heart rate was 70 and her cholesterol was 189 at a recent physical, Bardack said.

She is using the prescription medication Levaquin to treat the pneumonia.

The release of Clinton’s records came hours after Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump revealed the results of his own recent medical exam during a taping of “The Dr. Oz Show.” The show will air Thursday.

Trump was seeking to put pressure on Clinton, 68, after she faced scrutiny for not revealing her pneumonia diagnosis until after she suffered a health incident in public over the weekend.

Clinton stumbled and had trouble entering a van at a Sept. 11 memorial ceremony in New York on Sunday.

It was only after video surfaced that Clinton’s campaign acknowledged she was diagnosed with pneumonia two days earlier.

Clinton, who is still recovering from pneumonia, had said she’d release a more detailed medical report as Trump continued to question her stamina to serve as president. She plans to return to the campaign trail on Thursday.

Clinton has already released a note from her doctor about follow-up testing in 2013 that showed she fully recovered from a concussion and that she tested negative for clotting disorders.

Trump’s questioning has fanned rumors surrounding Clinton’s health, but the real estate mogul has also received scrutiny about his own health.

The only medical information released publicly on Trump so far is a short, often-mocked letter from his doctor saying he would be the healthiest president ever.
Clinton releases medical records

Hillary Clinton has lower blood cholesteral than I do, her heart rate is a little higher than mine, but her blood pressure is absolutely fantastic. Mine is always 120/80 and she is at 100/70.

OK Trump you're turn--LOL

On Thursday Trump is supposedly going back to the Dr. OZ show to apparently give another statement regarding his health. Keep in mind that Dr. Oz has been under a lot of scrutiny for promoting fraudulent products, so it's no surprise that Trump would head to his show--LOL
Lies, fraud, conflicts of interest, and bogus science: The real Dr. Oz effect « Science-Based Medicine
Any "medical report" by Lisa Bardick is worthless. It's nothing but propaganda. She's on Hillary's payroll. She was with Hillary at the 9/11 ceremony.

If Hillary really wants to come clean, she can release the records from the various hospitals she has been in to repair the effects of one of her numerous Parkinson's attacks.

And I am certain you know Hillary Clinton's DOCTOR--LOL

With all this talk about Hillary Clinton's health--here's something to pay attention to.

Trump is 6'2" tall and weighs a WHOPPING 267 POUNDS. Well over the high end of BMI--Body mass index of 198 to max 232 or he's 35 pounds overweight (considered OBESE.)

Furthermore he loves FAST FOOD, brags about eating it every day, and his only exercise are those midnight tweety fingers.

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Sleep Apnea--(apparently he only sleeps 4 hours a night) so he already has this.
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease
Pulmonary Disease (very hard to breath when you're obese, heart has to work much harder to get Oxygen pumping through your blood.)

Plus we already know he's got a mental disability called Narcissism which makes him a very dangerous world leader.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

trumpobamagolf.png

Sure, bucs90

He said that was bs.

Look at him.

He's YUGE!

Funny.

Fucking liar.

He's 20 lbs over that, but for his height, 6'3" at 40+ years he could be 220. He's damned near 70 and only 16 lbs over the weight limit for the military. Not bad for a civilian.

According to his BMI he's overweight but is only at 29.5. Over 40 is obese.

Nope he is 35 pounds overweight, anyone who is 20 pounds overweight is considered OBESE.

It's right here dumbass

Trump is 267 pounds, 6' 2" and he is the OBESE category.
BMI Calculator (Body Mass Index) - Adult Men, Women, Teens & Kids

At 70 years old--he is prime time target for massive heart attack, type 2 diabetes, internal organ damage from diabetes, loss of limbs, stroke, high blood pressure, etc. etc. etc.

Last edited:

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease

trumpobamagolf.png

He said he hits a golf ball 270 yards. It's mrs. clinton who's got the health problems, not donald, so good try in trying to change the subject.

He said that was bs.

Look at him.

He's YUGE!

Funny.

Fucking liar.

According to his BMI he's overweight but is only at 29.5. Over 40 is obese.

Nope he is 35 pounds overweight, anyone who is 20 pounds overweight is considered OBESE.

It's right here dumbass

Trump is 267 pounds, 6' 2" and he is the OBESE category.
BMI Calculator (Body Mass Index) - Adult Men, Women, Teens & Kids

At 70 years old--he is prime time target for massive heart attack, type 2 diabetes, internal organ damage from diabetes, loss of limbs, stroke, high blood pressure, etc. etc. etc.
Trump is 6'3" 236lbs.

Yet another lie from the left.

By Friday you'll be saying Hillary is in better shape and has a big "S" on her chest while she flies around the world in her blue suit, red cape, and bright red boots.

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease

trumpobamagolf.png

Oh look, a Communist lying through his fucking teeth to slander an enemy of the party.

How unusual.

He said that was bs.
He's 236 pounds of ego, plus 31 pounds of fat.

Look at him.

He's YUGE!

It's not very nice to body shame him, bub.
O'rly?

Let's face it. Hillary is Old and So Yesterday. Just how Old? Here are 11 things younger than Hillary.

How old is Hillary Clinton? When the next president is sworn in January of 2017, Hillary Clinton will be just a few months younger than our oldest president, Ronald Reagan, was at his first inauguration. Hillary will also be in much worse physical shape than Reagan was throughout his entire presidency. She’s overweight, likely obese, and has some health issues.

You started a topic about Hillary's age and weight, and yet Trump is older and more obese.

Hypocrite.

Turnabout is a real bitch, eh?

Here's turnabout, bub:

I'm applying your leftwing values back at you. So suck on that.

yet he is still walking, on his own 2 feet & without assistance......

Yeah someone needing assistance walking up stairs probably has a little Osteoarthritis
going on in the knees or hips but it's not life threatening, like living in an Obese body, where heart & lungs are overworked 24/7.

So what's the hildabitches BMI? With those thunder thighs and belly, it can't be good.

HILLARY CLINTON has released her medical report from her doctor TODAY, and Trump has just refused to release his.

"Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Wednesday released in-depth information from her medical records, including her personal physician saying “she is in excellent mental condition.”

Dr. Lisa Bardack said she examined Clinton several times this week following her pneumonia diagnosis on Friday and said “the remainder of her complete physical was normal."
Bardack, Clinton's personal doctor, said she found a "mild, non-contagious bacterial pneumonia."

The rest of the physical exam "was normal and she is in excellent mental condition,” Bardack said in a letter released to the press. The entire letter is posted below.

"My overall impression is that Mrs. Clinton has remained healthy and has not developed new medical conditions this year other than a sinus and ear infection and her recently diagnosed pneumonia," Bardack wrote.

"She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States."

Clinton’s blood pressure was 100/70, her heart rate was 70 and her cholesterol was 189 at a recent physical, Bardack said.

The release of Clinton’s records came hours after Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump revealed the results of his own recent medical exam during a taping of “The Dr. Oz Show.” The show will air Thursday.

Trump was seeking to put pressure on Clinton, 68, after she faced scrutiny for not revealing her pneumonia diagnosis until after she suffered a health incident in public over the weekend.

Clinton stumbled and had trouble entering a van at a Sept. 11 memorial ceremony in New York on Sunday.

It was only after video surfaced that Clinton’s campaign acknowledged she was diagnosed with pneumonia two days earlier.

Clinton, who is still recovering from pneumonia, had said she’d release a more detailed medical report as Trump continued to question her stamina to serve as president. She plans to return to the campaign trail on Thursday.

Clinton has already released a note from her doctor about follow-up testing in 2013 that showed she fully recovered from a concussion and that she tested negative for clotting disorders.

Trump’s questioning has fanned rumors surrounding Clinton’s health, but the real estate mogul has also received scrutiny about his own health.

The only medical information released publicly on Trump so far is a short, often-mocked letter from his doctor saying he would be the healthiest president ever.

Hillary Clinton has lower blood cholesteral than I do, her heart rate is a little higher than mine, but her blood pressure is absolutely fantastic. Mine is always 120/80 and she is at 100/70.

On Thursday Trump is supposedly going back to the Dr. OZ show to apparently give another statement regarding his health. Keep in mind that Dr. Oz has been under a lot of scrutiny for promoting fraudulent products, so it's no surprise that Trump would head to his show--LOL
Lies, fraud, conflicts of interest, and bogus science: The real Dr. Oz effect « Science-Based Medicine
Any "medical report" by Lisa Bardick is worthless. It's nothing but propaganda. She's on Hillary's payroll. She was with Hillary at the 9/11 ceremony.

If Hillary really wants to come clean, she can release the records from the various hospitals she has been in to repair the effects of one of her numerous Parkinson's attacks.

Her doctor says she's in perfect health.
One pill and a magic med-kit scan and all of her illnesses cleared up.

Leonard-Bones-McCoy-DeForest-Kelley-leonard-bones-mccoy-7155214-600-845.jpg.cf.jpg

Trump is an old fat white guy, they think they are gods who will live forever when in reality they have only a few years left. I see this all the time.

I guarantee you the Hildabeast is at least 35 pounds overweight. Plus she has seizures, passes out and barks like a dog.

Leonard-Bones-McCoy-DeForest-Kelley-leonard-bones-mccoy-7155214-600-845.jpg.cf.jpg

Trump released his medical records to Oz. The Clinton campaign produced a letter.

Trump released his medical records to Oz. The Clinton campaign produced a letter.
No he didn't. He handed him 2 blank pieces of paper.

For his age he's in pretty good shape. He does exercise. It's called golfing.

Bi partisan rant here. The pace these candidates keep up is pretty incredible. You can't get the shits. They probably live on extra strength Immodium AD because they are eating either hotel food or fast food at a county fair.

They can't get jet lag. They can't have a bad hair day. I mean seriously people what do we expect of candidates?

Now what does worry me is are we having a game run down on us by Clinton's people. If you knew all the ailments and the meds that JFK was on in just the first six months of his Presidency you'd flip out.

Good grief! He was taking uppers and downers at the same time. JFK was a complete stoner.

He had all sorts of doctors for all his ailments but the scary one was actually known as "Dr. Feelgood" for crying out loud.
The health issue is overblown. After the first debate, it will be ancient history. Both candidates will be launching new attacks.

Hopefully, the debates will refocus the campaigns on issues that really do effect us. I'm sure Hillary would like to see this, not sure about Trump. For Trump, speaking out on the issues propelled him to success in the primaries but hurt him once nominated. Personal attacks on Hillary have certainly helped him. For Hillary it's the opposite. Personal attacks seem to slide off Trump like water off a ducks back, while attacks based on issues has helped Hillary probably because her knowledge and experience in dealing with the issues are far greater than Trump's.

No he didn't. He handed him 2 blank pieces of paper.

Yes he did. With the test results from last week as well so the test results were up to date.

"Dr. Oz admitted that he was a bit surprised when Trump actually produced his medical records to him. He says that the documents he received from the mogul-turned-politician are 'typical' of what one physician would give another regarding a patient.

That document includes the results of a battery of tests including a colonoscopy and heart scans. Some of the tests were conducted as recently as last week, Dr. Oz said.

While Trump is overweight and has a high BMI, Dr. Oz says the test results show that he is healthy enough to be president.

'The records I got, without question, indicate that he's healthy enough to be president,' he said. 'If I as a doctor had a patient like him, I would think he's in good health for a man of his age and I'd send him on his way.'"

Read more: Dr. Oz defends Donald Trump releasing his medical records on TV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:

Forum List

Back