Trump's health--35 pounds overweight, fast food and doesn't exercise.

Trump is a big guy and Hillary fainted. Which health issue should we talk about?
Well, Trump has worms in his brain, too, don't forget.
:disagree:

The worms in Hillary’s brain seem to be causing seizures.

th
Hillary was not having a seizure, retard. She was clowning around.

The worms in Trump's brain make him say things like, "I can stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."

Trump is a big guy and Hillary fainted. Which health issue should we talk about?
Well, Trump has worms in his brain, too, don't forget.
:disagree:

The worms in Hillary’s brain seem to be causing seizures.

th
Hillary was not having a seizure, retard. She was clowning around.

The worms in Trump's brain make him say things like, "I can stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any votes."
Out of context. He's said that the left thinks his supporters are crazy. They think he could shoot somebody in broad daylight.

However, Hillary's supporters literally don't care what she does.

"I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke."

The obese clown schlonged himself!

So when is the fat-ass red-faced Trump going to release all his medical records to the public?

They have same body shape:

330s7t1.jpg

2ngye4g.jpg

Oh my God! We do!

mrs. bill has the same body shape as Michelle Obama ... pear shaped. Smaller top and waist, bigger through the hips/butt/thighs.
Okay. Trump and Clinton are pear-shaped. Agreed. "Pear-shaped" is just another way of saying what I said about them both having secretary spread.

Urban Dictionary: secretary spread

Both of them are too damn old to be running for potus. They're both over weight but of the two of them, mrs bill is the one with obvious health issues.

And he's still healthier than Hillary, so I'm not exactly sure what the argument is here
Clinton released her cholesterol numbers, pulse, and blood pressure and it sounds like Trump is going to release his next week so then we have some really important issues to discuss.
We want to see the records, not some bullshit statements by a paid doctor who will say whatever she tells them to say.
Yeah. We want to see a letter that says she will be the healthiest President who ever lived like the one Trump got!
No, we want to see her actual medical records.

The fat bastard can't walk far at his campaign events without a wheelchair.

16lio7c.jpg

8wf3nr.jpg

30hshky.jpg
Yeh...how dare he use a golf cart at a golf course.
Those are campaign events. Does he look like he's in a golfing outfit, retard?

The old wheezer can't walk very far without an electric scooter.
At least he doesn't need a rail nearby to hold him up, or an EMT within a few feet (with an injector in his hand) in case he has a seizure, or an ambulance to get from one event to the next. But nice deflection anyway.

Clinton walked in a Memorial Day parade. Trump can't do that.

2uftx8y.jpg

At least he doesn't need a rail nearby to hold him up, or an EMT within a few feet (with an injector in his hand) in case he has a seizure, or an ambulance to get from one event to the next. But nice deflection anyway.

What a rube. It wasn't an EMT, it was a Secret Service agent. And it wasn't an injector.

Idiot. Stop drinking the piss put out by your propaganda mills.

I showed you Clinton in a parade in May.

Here she is in a parade in June:

3133itk.jpg

And one in July:

2uhx268.jpg

You won't catch Trump walking any distance. He can't do it.

Donald's hooker wife has earned every penny for allowing herself to have this fat bastard fall on top of her. She is one hard working immigrant doing the job no Americans will do.

2rol3j4.jpg

Forum List

Back