Trump's health--35 pounds overweight, fast food and doesn't exercise.

Democrats want to create a perception that Trump is in I'll health. He's quite healthy and running circles around Hilly. She's the one collapsing, hacking up a lung, and passing out.

Mr. walking heart attack just refused to release his medical records, and Hillary Clinton just released hers dumbass.
Trump Flips Again, Gives Medical Document to Dr. Oz
Clinton releases medical records

ufonotcomingback.jpg

SHE didn't, her minions did on her behalf....and they only released SOME of her records, not all

With all this talk about Hillary Clinton's health--here's something to pay attention to.

Trump is 6'2" tall and weighs a WHOPPING 267 POUNDS. Well over the high end of BMI--Body mass index of 198 to max 232 or he's 35 pounds overweight (considered OBESE.)

Furthermore he loves FAST FOOD, brags about eating it every day, and his only exercise are those midnight tweety fingers.

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Sleep Apnea--(apparently he only sleeps 4 hours a night) so he already has this.
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease
Pulmonary Disease (very hard to breath when you're obese, heart has to work much harder to get Oxygen pumping through your blood.)
Health Risks of Being Overweight

Trump at 70 years old is a walking-talking massive heart attack or stroke.

Plus we already know he's got a mental disability called Narcissism which makes him a very dangerous world leader.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

trumpobamagolf.png

Damn you're one clueless MF, People of suffer form Sleep Apnea tend to sleep more, NOT LESS. Maybe you should do a bit of research before you make a bigger fool of yourself, you might want to check out Pulmonary Disease while your at it.

As someone who has Sleep Apnea and user of a CPAP. When using a CPAP, I sleep as many hours as most average people . A person who has Apnea, who doesn't use a CPAP, may stop breathing while sleeping up to a hundred times.
Of course this limits the amount of oxygen intake. and your rest is restless.
In other words, people with apnea get less realtime sleep.
Read more: Sleep Apnea Basics

And how does this differ from what I said in post 51?

Anyone that is 70 years old and is 35 pounds overweight, doesn't exercise, and doesn't want to change his habits is a walking "dead man."

yet he is still walking, on his own 2 feet & without assistance......

Yeah someone needing assistance walking up stairs probably has a little Osteoarthritis
going on in the knees or hips but it's not life threatening, like living in an Obese body, where heart & lungs are overworked 24/7.

So what's the hildabitches BMI? With those thunder thighs and belly, it can't be good.

HILLARY CLINTON has released her medical report from her doctor TODAY, and Trump has just refused to release his.

"Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Wednesday released in-depth information from her medical records, including her personal physician saying “she is in excellent mental condition.”

Dr. Lisa Bardack said she examined Clinton several times this week following her pneumonia diagnosis on Friday and said “the remainder of her complete physical was normal."
Bardack, Clinton's personal doctor, said she found a "mild, non-contagious bacterial pneumonia."

The rest of the physical exam "was normal and she is in excellent mental condition,” Bardack said in a letter released to the press. The entire letter is posted below.

"My overall impression is that Mrs. Clinton has remained healthy and has not developed new medical conditions this year other than a sinus and ear infection and her recently diagnosed pneumonia," Bardack wrote.

"She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States."

Clinton’s blood pressure was 100/70, her heart rate was 70 and her cholesterol was 189 at a recent physical, Bardack said.

She is using the prescription medication Levaquin to treat the pneumonia.

The release of Clinton’s records came hours after Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump revealed the results of his own recent medical exam during a taping of “The Dr. Oz Show.” The show will air Thursday.

Trump was seeking to put pressure on Clinton, 68, after she faced scrutiny for not revealing her pneumonia diagnosis until after she suffered a health incident in public over the weekend.

Clinton stumbled and had trouble entering a van at a Sept. 11 memorial ceremony in New York on Sunday.

It was only after video surfaced that Clinton’s campaign acknowledged she was diagnosed with pneumonia two days earlier.

Clinton, who is still recovering from pneumonia, had said she’d release a more detailed medical report as Trump continued to question her stamina to serve as president. She plans to return to the campaign trail on Thursday.

Clinton has already released a note from her doctor about follow-up testing in 2013 that showed she fully recovered from a concussion and that she tested negative for clotting disorders.

Trump’s questioning has fanned rumors surrounding Clinton’s health, but the real estate mogul has also received scrutiny about his own health.

The only medical information released publicly on Trump so far is a short, often-mocked letter from his doctor saying he would be the healthiest president ever.

Hillary Clinton has lower blood cholesteral than I do, her heart rate is a little higher than mine, but her blood pressure is absolutely fantastic. Mine is always 120/80 and she is at 100/70.

OK Trump you're turn--LOL

On Thursday Trump is supposedly going back to the Dr. OZ show to apparently give another statement regarding his health. Keep in mind that Dr. Oz has been under a lot of scrutiny for promoting fraudulent products, so it's no surprise that Trump would head to his show--LOL
Lies, fraud, conflicts of interest, and bogus science: The real Dr. Oz effect « Science-Based Medicine

OK, so what's her HEIGHT AND WEIGHT? Isn't overweight the topic of the thread? Also why didn't you respond to post 51? Kitty cat got you fingers?

I'm still waiting to find out how Osteoarthritis fits into this and the difference between her (Hillary) medical and mental health. I don't think either of us will get an answer.....

yet he is still walking, on his own 2 feet & without assistance......

Yeah someone needing assistance walking up stairs probably has a little Osteoarthritis
going on in the knees or hips but it's not life threatening, like living in an Obese body, where heart & lungs are overworked 24/7.

So what's the hildabitches BMI? With those thunder thighs and belly, it can't be good.

HILLARY CLINTON has released her medical report from her doctor TODAY, and Trump has just refused to release his.

"Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Wednesday released in-depth information from her medical records, including her personal physician saying “she is in excellent mental condition.”

Dr. Lisa Bardack said she examined Clinton several times this week following her pneumonia diagnosis on Friday and said “the remainder of her complete physical was normal."
Bardack, Clinton's personal doctor, said she found a "mild, non-contagious bacterial pneumonia."

The rest of the physical exam "was normal and she is in excellent mental condition,” Bardack said in a letter released to the press. The entire letter is posted below.

"My overall impression is that Mrs. Clinton has remained healthy and has not developed new medical conditions this year other than a sinus and ear infection and her recently diagnosed pneumonia," Bardack wrote.

"She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States."

Clinton’s blood pressure was 100/70, her heart rate was 70 and her cholesterol was 189 at a recent physical, Bardack said.

The release of Clinton’s records came hours after Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump revealed the results of his own recent medical exam during a taping of “The Dr. Oz Show.” The show will air Thursday.

Trump was seeking to put pressure on Clinton, 68, after she faced scrutiny for not revealing her pneumonia diagnosis until after she suffered a health incident in public over the weekend.

Clinton stumbled and had trouble entering a van at a Sept. 11 memorial ceremony in New York on Sunday.

It was only after video surfaced that Clinton’s campaign acknowledged she was diagnosed with pneumonia two days earlier.

Clinton, who is still recovering from pneumonia, had said she’d release a more detailed medical report as Trump continued to question her stamina to serve as president. She plans to return to the campaign trail on Thursday.

Clinton has already released a note from her doctor about follow-up testing in 2013 that showed she fully recovered from a concussion and that she tested negative for clotting disorders.

Trump’s questioning has fanned rumors surrounding Clinton’s health, but the real estate mogul has also received scrutiny about his own health.

The only medical information released publicly on Trump so far is a short, often-mocked letter from his doctor saying he would be the healthiest president ever.

Hillary Clinton has lower blood cholesteral than I do, her heart rate is a little higher than mine, but her blood pressure is absolutely fantastic. Mine is always 120/80 and she is at 100/70.

On Thursday Trump is supposedly going back to the Dr. OZ show to apparently give another statement regarding his health. Keep in mind that Dr. Oz has been under a lot of scrutiny for promoting fraudulent products, so it's no surprise that Trump would head to his show--LOL
Lies, fraud, conflicts of interest, and bogus science: The real Dr. Oz effect « Science-Based Medicine

OK, so what's her HEIGHT AND WEIGHT? Isn't overweight the topic of the thread? Also why didn't you respond to post 51? Kitty cat got you fingers?

I'm still waiting to find out how Osteoarthritis fits into this and the difference between her (Hillary) medical and mental health. I don't think either of us will get an answer.....

It's trying to come up with an excuse for her seizing and collapsing before getting thrown in the van. Might have been a bum knee don'cha know.

It's trying to come up with an excuse for her seizing and collapsing before getting thrown in the van. Might have been a bum knee don'cha know.

I've had walking Pneumonia before. It sneaks up on you, it can hit you at any age, healthy or not healthy. It can make you dizzy, as does ear and sinus infections. It does produce coughing fits, you come down with a fever, because it is a BACTERIAL infection, not a virus. It is not contagious. You get diagnosed and the cure is a few days rest, liquids and antibiotics. Unhealthy people can die from it.

ANYONE at any age can get it, no one is immune to it.

The point is anyone that can go out on a campaign trail, flying from state to state, attending rallies, giving rational--coherent speeches (unlike the Chimpanzee Republicans have nominated) and do it day after day, has the mental fortitude, endurance and health of an 18 year old.

Hillary Clinton has released her medical report from HER DOCTOR so now it's TRUMP'S turn to release his from his doctor, not the Wizard of Oz doctor on the Dr. Oz show.

Last edited:

I've had walking Pneumonia before. It sneaks up on you, it can hit you at any age, healthy or not healthy. It can make you dizzy, as does ear and sinus infections. It does produce coughing fits, you come down with a fever, because it is a BACTERIAL infection, not a virus. It is not contagious. You get diagnosed and the cure is a couple of days rest and antibiotics. Unhealthy people can die from it.

The point is anyone that can go out on a campaign trail, flying from state to state, attending rallies, giving rational--coherent speeches (unlike the Chimpanzee Republicans have nominated) and do it day after day, has the mental fortitude, endurance and health of an 18 year old.

Hillary Clinton has released her medical report from HER DOCTOR so now it's TRUMP'S turn to release his from his doctor, not the Wizard of Oz doctor on the Dr. Oz show.
What of those of us who think presidents should be able to function in temperatures over 78 degrees?

Trump has cancer? You are a piece of shit unless you post proof. You listed under Trump health as if it were a fact. Prove it moron.

Look at the link dumbass

I looked at the link.

I am not a dumbass (I have an MBA and a JD).

I could find no indication that Trump has cancer.

In fact, your link made no mention of Trump's health. It simply listed the various health risks associated with being overweight. Many people are overweight but few exhibit all these conditions; in fact, some suffer from none of them. Question: what evidence do you have that Trump personally suffers from any of the risk factors mentioned in your link?

PS: The words “risk factors” simply mean that those who are overweight are more likely to experience such health problems than those who are not overweight. It does not imply that all those who are overweight suffer from all or even any of the cited health problems. I suggest you look up the meaning of the word “risk.”

From what I have observed of both candidates, Clinton's health problems are a hell of a lot more serious than Trump's. If health is the only issue, hello President Trump.

One final thought. be careful when you call someone a dumbass. When they are proven right, you know what that makes you. I will give you the last word.

Trump has cancer? You are a piece of shit unless you post proof. You listed under Trump health as if it were a fact. Prove it moron.

Look at the link dumbass

I looked at the link.

In fact, your link made no mention of Trump's health. It simply listed the various health risks associated with being overweight. Many people are overweight but few exhibit all these conditions; in fact, some suffer from none of them. Question: what evidence do you have that Trump personally suffers from any of the risk factors mentioned in your link?

PS: The words “risk factors” simply mean that those who are overweight are more likely to experience such health problems than those who are not overweight. It does not imply that all those who are overweight suffer from all or even any of the cited health problems. I suggest you look up the meaning of the word “risk.”

From what I have observed of both candidates, Clinton's health problems are a hell of a lot more serious than Trump's. If health is the only issue, hello President Trump.

One final thought. be careful when you call someone a dumbass. When they are proven right, you know what that makes you. I will give you the last word.

Ha.Ha. if yhgu've you got a MD--LOL you sure don't have good reading comprehension skills or you would noticed that cancer is also a byproduct of obesity along with high blood pressure, kidney and liver disease, sleep issues, Type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease, stroke and a whole lot other health issues.

I've had walking Pneumonia before. It sneaks up on you, it can hit you at any age, healthy or not healthy. It can make you dizzy, as does ear and sinus infections. It does produce coughing fits, you come down with a fever, because it is a BACTERIAL infection, not a virus. It is not contagious. You get diagnosed and the cure is a few days rest, liquids and antibiotics. Unhealthy people can die from it.

More deflection, try actually answering the questions you were asked instead of ignoring them and trolling your own thread.

Look at the link dumbass

I looked at the link.

Ha.Ha. if you've you got a MD--LOL you sure don't have good reading comprehension skills or you would have noticed that cancer is a by product of obesity (according to that link.) As is coronary heart disease, stroke, kidney and liver disease, Type 2 diabetes and a whole lot other health issues.

Ha.Ha. if you've you got a MD--LOL

Time to step away from the bong sweety.

Look at the link dumbass

I looked at the link.

Ha.Ha. if yhgu've you got a MD--LOL you sure don't have good reading comprehension skills or you would noticed that cancer is also a byproduct of obesity along with high blood pressure, kidney and liver disease, sleep issues, Type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease, stroke and a whole lot other health issues.

Ha.Ha. if yhgu've you got a MD--LOL

Damn, tried to edit it and still fucked it up, didn't ya?

Look at the link dumbass

I looked at the link.

I'll worry about Trump when he passes out and has to be heaved into a van like a side of beef.

According to the drips and draps of medical commentary from the Crooked Hillary campaign they admit she had a fucking drainage tube inserted through her ear last January. WTF? And the Crooked Hillary campaign is claiming her running mate, the douchebag Tim Kaine is not diabetic with all that belly fat?

The Donald could beat the crap out of douchebag Tim Kaine and enjoy a Big Mac and large fries after the workout. :p

Look at the link dumbass

I looked at the link.

I lied when I said I would give you the last word. I simply cannot allow your ignorance and your arrogance to go without challenge.

Your reading skills are somewhere between woefully inadequate and completely nonexistent. I never said I had an MD. I said I had an MBA and JD (Juris Doctorate). You read at about the third-grade level. Damn, you're a dumbass.

Just because cancer is a risk factor associated with obesity does not mean that Trump actually has cancer. African-Americans are at greater risk for Sickle cell anemia but that does not mean that all African-Americans have the disease; in fact, most do not. Damn, you're a dumbass.

By the way, cancer is not the “byproduct” of obesity as you claim. A byproduct is something produced in the making of something else; a secondary result; a side effect. It is something that happens with regularity (the same process using the same elements will always produce the same byproducts). Obesity does not always produce cancer so cannot be considered a byproduct. Risk, on the other hand implies possibility or even enhanced possibility but does not imply certainty.

You are nothing but an uneducated fool who would do better spending more time in the pursuit of knowledge instead of insulting those who are by far your intellectual superiors.

One final thought. Your debating skills are laughable. You still have not attempted to answer the question which was the single topic of debate: What evidence do you have that Trump actually has cancer as opposed to just being at greater risk of getting cancer than those who are not overweight? You got nothin' dumbass.

All oreo does is lie.

He is either being dishonest or he is simply th-th-th-that's all folks looney tunes and believes the stuff he spews. Thankfully, I have encountered very few other posters on this forum who display such total disregard for logic and common sense.

Forum List

Back