Trump's Height of Hypocrisy

Luckyone

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2024
Florida

Trump is a critic of China's trade practices and is planning to raise tariffs on them if reelected. He says on public TV. We have to "BUY AMERICAN"​

Nonetheless, that is pure bull because for his own pocketbook and purposes, he buys Chinese and raises the prices to Americans to the nth degree:

Trump is a critic of China's trade practices. His "God Bless the USA" Bibles were printed there.

Thousands of Donald Trump's "God Bless the USA" Bibles — sold for $59.99 each — were printed in a country that the former president has frequently accused of engaging in unfair trade practices and stealing American jobs: China.

Global trade records reviewed by The Associated Press show that a printing company in China's eastern city of Hangzhou shipped close to 120,000 of the Bibles to the United States between early February and late March.

The estimated value of the three separate shipments was $342,000, or less than $3 per Bible, according to databases that use customs data to track exports and imports. Based on the Bible's retail price, the potential sales revenue could be about $7 million.
I think it was just yesterday that MarathonMike said "Trump is willing to give his life for this country" and yet this shows that he is not willing to even his own pocketbook profits for this country.

He is not only buying his Bibles from China but charging $59.95 for a product he pays less than $3 for. He is increasing the price of it by 2000%.

That is not only the Height of Hypocrisy but the height of taking advantage of (using) his own supporters for his financial profitability.

My gawd!......... and his supporters lap this up (or should I say, "lick his ass") like if it is nothing. Watch all the excuses that will be coming up for this action.

Last edited:

Trump is a critic of China's trade practices and is planning to raise tariffs on them if reelected. He says on public TV. We have to "BUY AMERICAN"​

Nonetheless, that is pure bull because for his own pocketbook and purposes, he buys Chinese and raises the prices to Americans to the nth degree:
I think it was just yesterday that MarathonMike said "Trump is willing to give his life for this country" and yet this shows that he is not willing to even his is own pocketbook profits for this country.

He is not only buying his Bibles from China but charging $59.95 for a product he pays less than $3 for. He is increasing the price of it by 2000%.

That is not only the Height of Hypocrisy but the height of taking advantage of (using) his own supporters for his financial profitability.

My gawd, and his supporters lap this up (or should I say, "lick his ass".
Everything is made in China... Trump didn't do that Biden and Harris and Obama did... they want to make China great again...

I think it was just yesterday that MarathonMike said "Trump is willing to give his life for this country" and yet this shows that he is not willing to even his own pocketbook profits for this country.

My gawd!......... and his supporters lap this up (or should I say, "lick his ass") like if it is nothing. Watch all the excuses that will be coming up for this action.

Man..

You woke up this morning with deep TDS and it shows. But in your desperation, you posted this? It's kind of like saying since this is the best I got, Trump for POTUS is warranted.

luiza has just put a Fake News rating on this OP.

how can fact be Fake News?

This is a story that is true and you can check it out.

FakeNews2.jpg

Everything is made in China... Trump didn't do that Biden and Harris and Obama did... they want to make China great again...
Really?
Your dear leader wants to make the US into China.

'Maybe we'll give that a shot': Donald Trump praises Xi ...​

1728662729917.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › mar › donald...

Mar 4, 2018 — US president says it is 'great' that the Chinese premier has paved the way to become president for life.

Trump tells Christian voters they "won't have to vote ...​

1728662780591.png
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › Politics

Jul 28, 2024 — Trump, who is the Republican Party's candidate for president, made his remarks at the end of a speech at a conservative Christian event.

but, he is telling you to buy American but he is buying Chinese. Is Obama, Biden, or Harris forcing him to do that?
When Trump wins Chinese goods flowing into America putting our people out of work will stop... just like it did when he was president before... see you guys can't lie about what Trump will do... we have seen what he did and our lives were better off than today....

How awful for you .
Snivelling big baby .

Like any great leader he reminds us to
"Do as I say , not what I do"
I looked through your posts and it seems that you are basically a critic but one that loves Trump. I did not see in your posts anything about where you stand. I see you criticizing everyone and then supporting Trump.

Do you stand for anything other than standing for your idol? Do you have any principles that you believe in (other than kissing Trump's ass). Are you a minion?

You say that it is fine for Trump to say things but not to do them yourself? Are you then officially a hypocrite?

When Trump wins Chinese goods flowing into America putting our people out of work will stop... just like it did when he was president before... see you guys can't lie about what Trump will do... we have seen what he did and our lives were better off than today....
This action of his is not us lying. It is him doing it. You support him telling you to "Buy American" but him buying Chinese?

This action of his is not us lying. It is him doing it. You support him telling you to "Buy American" but him buying Chinese?
I can't buy American thanks to four years of a China puppet as president.... so why would I expect Trump can... your premise is fake by the way... that is why I and luiza tagged the OP as fake news....

Like all lying democrats, Unlucky one takes one statement, goes to the extreme and builds an OP on it. The idea that he suggested to ONLY buy American is tantamount to their claims that he said to drink bleach. Any thinking person understands the meaning behind DJT's statement.

Man..

You woke up this morning with deep TDS and it shows. But in your desperation, you posted this? It's kind of like saying since this is the best I got, Trump for POTUS is warranted.
does your post mean that you support him saying to YOU "Buy American" but him buying Chinese?

You call that TDS? You support him raising the price of a bible by 2000% and that he expects you to buy so that he can scam you out of your money?

I do call that TDS (Trump DEVOTION syndrome)

I can't buy American thanks to four years of a China puppet as president.... so why would I expect Trump can... your premise is fake by the way... that is why I and luiza tagged the OP as fake news....
Hold on a second. He is telling YOU to buy American but he is doing differrent. He is telling you to sacrifice your pocketbood for your country but he is not doing it. You don't see that as Hypocrisy? You support Hypocrisy? You want your leaders to tell you one thing but then do the opposite?

And you call that fake news? He is doing it!

You support him raising the price of a bible by 2000% and that he expects you to buy so that he can scam you out of your money?
Don't buy one moron. It is a fund raiser--much the same as Clinton, Obama, Biden, Harris and Walz do when they charge $10K per plate for one of their fund raising dinners. Quit chasing your tail around inside you empty head looking for something to support your idiocy.

Trump is not the one who was bribed and blackmailed by China... that would be your clown crooked Joe Biden....
He is using you to fill his own pocketbook. That does not bother you? He is charging you $60 for a $3 bible. You okay with that? Isn't that INFLATION to the nth degree..................created by Trump himself?

Forum List

Back